dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
You're missing something. See the video I made with the walkthrough for the new content: #25,501 at 07:56.
I checked your video of where to buy eggs. there's really a problem where I couldn't buy eggs from the lady at the shop. I didnt miss anything LOL. what happened is like the bug from the video that i had sent but a little different where I didn't receive any eggs after talking to the lady in the shop. I had to uncheck the skip and restart the game countless times since it's messing up the game for me and most of the time the dialog (had to do it countless times to figure it out, but I'm not sure if that's what causing it. the older version is working fine for me. I didn't encounter any bugs like these though). I have no clue what happened. idk if it's on my end :KEK:

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Finally got through the latest update.

Have to say, I am surprised from the start of this game to now, the Danny/Vivian content is surprisingly hot. Looking forward to more.

mistvenom

Oct 11, 2019
will we get to see any bestiality scene? seems hinted at when the dog biting of mary's skirt(and smelling her coochie) and her getting aroused by it (possibly because of the drugs she's being given).
with so many character we can choose from(when we change pov), the dog can be chosen, so i asume we'll get bestial scene.

also we got an ntr scene for the bimbo girl, i thought we will also get one for mary (gym, when she pretended to be hypnotized) seems like that there are something missing from that scene (it's so weird that she went full nude by just kissing and a little bit groping, i thought the guy will slide his penis between her thigh and pussy or something).
i mean, i'm not asking more content, i just thought there's something wrong with that one scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Futagranto

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017
This game is a chore to even play just for the fact that every little interaction even if it does nothing changes scenes and gives you a pointless animation instead of just a text like nope, a fucking damn scene to tell you nothing is there.

Reactions: Daniel748493

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
will we get to see any bestiality scene?

also we got an ntr scene for the bimbo girl, i thought we will also get one for mary
Not anytime soon. Bestiality is against Patreon TOS. As long as Uberpie promotes Taffy Tales on Patreon - you will be teased but you won't get the bone.

That scene was just a small optional addition. The next update will see the start of the development of the completely separate NTR storyline route. See #12 and #14 in the 47th posting of my FAQ since this spring #26,176

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
well that was a bit of a blow....I was going back to day 1 to check something that I guess I missed and using the Youtube video from Beast (because it closely matched what I was seeing in the game)...I was on there yesterday...today I found his account has been deleted......

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
well that was a bit of a blow....I was going back to day 1 to check something that I guess I missed and using the Youtube video from Beast (because it closely matched what I was seeing in the game)...I was on there yesterday...today I found his account has been deleted......
I don't know Beast, was always my go to, I also see and a bunch of others, not that it really matters which you choose what Google will find one for you when yo ask it nicely.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I don't know Beast, was always my go to, I also see and a bunch of others, not that it really matters which you choose what Google will find one for you when yo ask it nicely.
I never heard of Beast, either. But I think the person you replied to makes things a lot harder than they should be, anyway.

has the most complete video walkthrough and uses the current versions (post addition of the faux sandbox) starting with v0.85.1 and then the new content with v0.89.8. I believe they are the only one to do so, at this time. TGame is the one I link at #8 in my FAQ.
Most of MoonSpawn's vids are playing v0.68.2 and older versions, so while the tasks are similar, they don't quite play out as they would v0.85.1 and newer -- though I see new vids added for the v0.89.8 new content. Fboy Garu isn't quite up to latest content, either, though new videos appear to be using current version.

But any of the videos should help anyone looking for some kind of walkthrough, whether piecemeal or follow along - that's the important part.

Oh, and while I know you don't need it - here's the 48th posting of my FAQ for others.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(edited to add the link to latest announcement in #14)

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I never heard of Beast, either. But I think the person you replied to makes things a lot harder than they should be, anyway.

has the most complete video walkthrough and uses the current versions (post addition of the faux sandbox) starting with v0.85.1 and then the new content with v0.89.8. I believe they are the only one to do so, at this time. TGame is the one I link at #8 in my FAQ.
Most of MoonSpawn's vids are playing v0.68.2 and older versions, so while the tasks are similar, they don't quite play out as they would v0.85.1 and newer -- though I see new vids added for the v0.89.8 new content. Fboy Garu isn't quite up to latest content, either, though new videos appear to be using current version.

But any of the videos should help anyone looking for some kind of walkthrough, whether piecemeal or follow along - that's the important part.

Oh, and while I know you don't need it - here's the 48th posting of my FAQ for others.
i never search specific tubers, I just hit Google with a search and see where it leads. I've never seen Moonspawn give a bad walkthrough (not that I use it a lot), but I imagine most of the quests that have changed have also changed their quest names (nobody quote me on that), so Meh! ... People need to stop blindly following walkthroughs anyway (or at least learn how to check the dates/versions).

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
People need to stop blindly following walkthroughs anyway
I agree. However, it appears that actually playing through a VN on their own is not a thing that enough people want to do. They want someone else to do it for them or give them a full save or a code to unlock full gallery. For them, I am thankful there are the MoonSpawns, Fboy Garus, and TGames out there (and for me to direct people who just want to ask questions continuously at every selection screen).

Reactions: Stil996
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes