Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Update news!
Hello everyone!
There’s been a lot of confusion recently about the direction with the NTR route in relation to the main route and what our plan moving forward is, and we’d like to finally clear that up properly.
First and foremost, we’re here to confirm we’ll be making both routes as SEPARATE updates simultaneously. The NTR route will be a separate game/route that you download to play independent of the main route.
We are working to streamline and increase production speed as quickly as we can, such as hiring on an additional writer who will handle the NTR route and will consider other viable options if need be.
We are making good progress with both updates, and we are working to make sure this will not affect the waiting times between builds.
As always, thank you all for your support,
Without you guys, none of this would be possible,
-The Taffy Tales Team

Personal thought
: Doesn't this line : "First and foremost, we’re here to confirm we’ll be making both routes as SEPARATE updates simultaneously. The NTR route will be a separate game/route that you download to play independent of the main route."
Feels like they are making it overcomplicated or it's just me ?
View attachment 2230518
:unsure:This new Mary is a bit without atmosphere, somehow it looks artificial and not natural

Reactions: mrttao and Devil3D

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yup. Known bug. Load previous save. Don't go in the park at night unless you have a task to meet someone there.

Save in a new slot every morning or night when the MC is in his bedroom (choose one). There are 160+ save slots available. If you play well, you won't use them all to get through to the end of the game, even starting at day one.

Or just use 1 page of save slots in rotation (so, the latest 9 days of saves available at all times).

Playing any game - whether full release (adult games, indie games, AAA games) or those in development - players should always use multiple save slots because thousands+ of players are going to find bugs that even the most competent of development teams never uncover on their own, even with a beta testing team.

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
Hey guys i see i have found a raven who was lost in my last summoning session ;)
I'm sad for you and happy for you little raven sad because is impact your source of money and VERY happy because your thewritter in the main and only road THE NON NTR one (y)

Also you are a fellow french so i hope for both of us we win THE 3 STAR (y)

Have a great day everyone and DON'T TRIGGER Count Morado FOR NOTHING THANKS
this man works hard to answer every questions.

PS: Lostraven if you have over works i'm curius to see it

smaximus69

Nov 23, 2020
New to this game here.
Can I ask what kind of NTR is in this game?
is "straight up steal your girl" or are you the one stealing?
is it "pimping" some girl or is it sharing a girl you like?
They really harp on and on about it being optional and explicit but the cuck shit is literally all over the game. I don't care if it's not literal NTR, whenever you see the black guy in this game you have no idea whether it'll actually advance the plot or be some sissy sequence where your character stutters in arousal and shame.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Danny's sissification turns me on so bad. He is such a tease and I hope that the MC destroy his big ass sooner than later.
i said this a long time ago, to me, the way he did the feminization was wrong, it would've been better if it worked like this:

1)you ask Becca to help you take Danny outside so you can have some "free time" with his mother.

2)there you get the choice of letting him have a fake date with her, or, you could tell her, to convince him to dress as a girl so her mother wouldnt get angry that she went out with a boy.

3) after having some fun and noticing the "date" was taking longer than expected, you decide to go after them. and you are given a new choice:
a) let the date play out without interfering, which could led to a later ntr if you want.

b) you go to them and hit on danny dressed as a girl.

c) if Danny is not crossdressing, you can tell Sara to get them together so she can break their "date".

4) you can ask later for her to take him out again, but this time, you get her mother to come see them, she recognize Danny, but "play along" as she understands what you are doing, the mc then gets more "foward" with compliments, and asks Danny out, which he cant deny because Becca's mother is there, Becca doesnt oppose because she sees it as what the MC did with her and priscilla.

5) you can go on dates with a crossdressing Danny, getting more and more to make him feel feminine and apreciated(something he never had experienced before), finally when the mc tries touching him, Danny gets flustered and says he cant have sex, and give some excuse, which the mc tells him that, there are "other ways".

6) you get to do stuff with danny(its closer to say Danny does things for you) because he doesnt want to blow his cover, and because he is feeling like this is something new he never had, and he is kinda developing desire for that.

you could even do a 2 way, with you not going the crossdressing tomgirl stuff, but instead, you have him "date" Becca, but in truth the mc is fucking her during those dates, including, when they are going to kiss, the mc cum in Becca's mouth before, and make her tongue kiss him, while she has her mouth filled with cum.

there could also have a new route to fuck danny, in that, instead of crossdressing him, you have Becca be a dom on him, and instead of him fucking her, she is the one fucking his ass, saying she has to remain a virgin, until marriage, so if he wants to have sex with her, he needs to prove that he is willing to take it, so during it, you could ask her to put some blindfold on him, and the mc takes over fucking Danny instead.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
jenseltersquats said:
Been 4 years playing this game waiting for Tiffany content and the first real scene we get they go ntr. Like bruh. Guess I gotta wait another 4 years for her stuff to actually be done because Clara gets content every update lol.
See #14 and #12 in the FAQ below - you might find a silver lining because of the way development is expected to move forward.
Syndicat said:
anyone have save from v0.11 ?
No such thing. See #4 in the 52nd posting of the faq below. I recommend #1, as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

proadota

Apr 14, 2019
guys, i'm stuck at Greda's house. i already placed all cameras but i didnt see Greda anywhere. Is that a bug or something??

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
If the NTR is finally implemented at the end with the MC avoiding the powers, it would be brutal with Darnell...poor innocent girls :devilish:
It's already brutal with Red let alone Darnell and Roger taking on the girls. We will see pimping, Bimbofication and a lot of hardcore stuff.
PS: Can't wait for the next update;)

Reactions: jenseltersquats
Nov 17, 2021
Also, the fact that Danny has the best ass by far in the game is amazing. Kuddos to the developer, he knows what buttons to push to tease us with this sissy and soon to be bimbo. The MC is a saint with this cock teaser.

Would you have been so patient?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2021
guys, i'm stuck at Greda's house. i already placed all cameras but i didnt see Greda anywhere. Is that a bug or something??
Oh yeah I had that bug and it was driving me insane lol

The only way I was able to progress past that point was to reload a save before I had bought the plumber's outfit and cameras.
Apparently you have to buy the cameras first then the outfit? Or you just have to have the cameras on you when you get the scene where you put the outfit on in your room.

This was the only way I managed to get Gerda to spawn in the mansion hall after placing down the cameras.
So you could try that I guess. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: proadota
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes