Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
guys, i'm stuck at Greda's house. i already placed all cameras but i didnt see Greda anywhere. Is that a bug or something??
Oh yeah I had that bug and it was driving me insane lol

The only way I was able to progress past that point was to reload a save before I had bought the plumber's outfit and cameras.
Apparently you have to buy the cameras first then the outfit? Or you just have to have the cameras on you when you get the scene where you put the outfit on in your room.

This was the only way I managed to get Gerda to spawn in the mansion hall after placing down the cameras.
So you could try that I guess. Good luck!
Copy/paste from #26,085

The simplest, easiest and least intrusive is to just go back to a previous save before buying the cameras and uniform.
Much of this can be resolved if the quest is done when it activates or as soon as the MC can afford to buy the items needed - as long as when the MC purchases everything needed for the quest, it all fits on the first page of the inventory - if it's a tight fit:
  • buy the uniform and the wrench and then have the MC go to his bedroom
  • after trying on the set, it becomes 1 slot in inventory
  • buy the three cameras (again, assuring that everything is on the first page of inventory)
  • place cameras in bathroom, behind bedroom mirror, and in right side bedroom sittee
If a player has gone so long that even doing the extra step of going to the MC's bedroom before buying the cameras will push to the second page - consider what items are in the inventory to complete other quests to empty slots. If that's not possible - that's when considering other methods (going back to an even earlier save or other ideas) would be necessary.

Because we've had so many discussions on this camera issue over the past 8 months - searching the thread can be murky for this solution in one post.

As always - build a save regimen: Save every morning or every night in the MC's bedroom in a new save slot, at least using the first 9 slots on the first page in a rotation basis.

Reactions: proadota

exhello

Feb 12, 2021
You mean this one from 10 days ago, that is easily found either by scrolling back a few pages to the Update's post date (12 Dec 2022) or using the search box in the upper right corner of the page?

#26,357
A few months did not follow the news of the game, can you briefly tell what happened or when updates? :cool::)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
A few months did not follow the news of the game, can you briefly tell what happened or when updates? :cool::)
You're shitting me, right? I hope you're trolling. Sadly, on this thread - Poe's Law is strong.

If you aren't - No, I'm not going to type up a summary of events for the past few months for you. Here's the 52nd posting this year of a FAQ I put together: #26,409. You can also take the time, yourself, to skim through some if you truly want to know... or use the search box in the upper right corner.

exhello

Feb 12, 2021
You're shitting me, right? I hope you're trolling. Sadly, on this thread - Poe's Law is strong.

If you aren't - No, I'm not going to type up a summary of events for the past few months for you. Here's the 52nd posting this year of a FAQ I put together: #26,409. You can also take the time, yourself, to skim through some if you truly want to know... or use the search box in the upper right corner.
Well, I'm not asking for a description, I asked for three words, literally.

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
They really harp on and on about it being optional and explicit but the cuck shit is literally all over the game. I don't care if it's not literal NTR, whenever you see the black guy in this game you have no idea whether it'll actually advance the plot or be some sissy sequence where your character stutters in arousal and shame.
Too based

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Update news!
Hello everyone!
There’s been a lot of confusion recently about the direction with the NTR route in relation to the main route and what our plan moving forward is, and we’d like to finally clear that up properly.
First and foremost, we’re here to confirm we’ll be making both routes as SEPARATE updates simultaneously. The NTR route will be a separate game/route that you download to play independent of the main route.
We are working to streamline and increase production speed as quickly as we can, such as hiring on an additional writer who will handle the NTR route and will consider other viable options if need be.
We are making good progress with both updates, and we are working to make sure this will not affect the waiting times between builds.
As always, thank you all for your support,
Without you guys, none of this would be possible,
-The Taffy Tales Team

Personal thought
: Doesn't this line : "First and foremost, we’re here to confirm we’ll be making both routes as SEPARATE updates simultaneously. The NTR route will be a separate game/route that you download to play independent of the main route."
Feels like they are making it overcomplicated or it's just me ?
View attachment 2230518
mmm... reading this news, feels like they are indeed going to complicate the development, making the NTR route has a separated content that you download has a dlc, its kinda dumb, has for having a writer only to focus on NTR is good ideia.
But in my opinion the time between updates most likely going to be effected, its gonna take alot more time, cause now its gonna have to program extra more for no reason, it just more simple to integrate it has a path we can choose, cause it will cause confusion to some people, wondering where is the NTR and then realize they have to grab a extra file just to unlock the NTR content, so for me its more simple to Integrate it into the game cause that way it wont cause any problems and confusions.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
mmm... reading this news, feels like they are indeed going to complicate the development, making the NTR route has a separated content that you download has a dlc, its kinda dumb, has for having a writer only to focus on NTR is good ideia.
But in my opinion the time between updates most likely going to be effected, its gonna take alot more time, cause now its gonna have to program extra more for no reason, it just more simple to integrate it has a path we can choose, cause it will cause confusion to some people, wondering where is the NTR and then realize they have to grab a extra file just to unlock the NTR content, so for me its more simple to Integrate it into the game cause that way it wont cause any problems and confusions.
They weren't talking about extra files files to get the NTR, it's a completely separate game that you would have to play through from the beginning.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
It's cool that there will be two paths of the game. In the new update we will be able to save Gerda.
Well... that depends what you mean with "save Gerda". Keep her from being kidnapped? Possibly, yes. Make sure nobody else fucks her? Well, no...

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
"we will make them as SEPARATE updates simultaneously" so you mean, we either are getting half the content, or its gonna take 2x as long?
Dev not in thread. If you actually want to ask UberPie, go to their discord.

However, they did state in their Patreon that they hired a 2nd writer to specifically write the content for the separate NTR route. Either way, since there is now two routes in development, the overall amount of content in coming releases will probably be similar, but split among the two different storylines, yes.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
there could also have a new route to fuck danny, in that, instead of crossdressing him, you have Becca be a dom on him, and instead of him fucking her, she is the one fucking his ass, saying she has to remain a virgin, until marriage, so if he wants to have sex with her, he needs to prove that he is willing to take it, so during it, you could ask her to put some blindfold on him, and the mc takes over fucking Danny instead.
Ngl, this is something I fucking hope still happens. God the idea of pounding dani's ass because he believes it's the only way he can get close to Becca would be not only hilarious, but break his heart when the blinds finally come off and he realizes he's just another tight hole for you. Although I can't really see it working without a lot of effort on training Becca up to be a dom... Which wouldn't really work considering MC's ego is pretty dominant himself.

Reactions: PapiAxel

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Ngl, this is something I fucking hope still happens. God the idea of pounding dani's ass because he believes it's the only way he can get close to Becca would be not only hilarious, but break his heart when the blinds finally come off and he realizes he's just another tight hole for you. Although I can't really see it working without a lot of effort on training Becca up to be a dom... Which wouldn't really work considering MC's ego is pretty dominant himself.
There's still a plot point for Uberpie to correct/continue for Danny from v0.22 -- him seeing Becca and Clara getting drilled:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Danny wakes in his room from a dream, hears a noise in Clara's room, goes there and sees this, goes back to his room and fakes being asleep as the MC peeks in on him before leaving. Lostraven even uses the ironic literary device of the MC wondering to himself what would have Danny done if he would have seen - when the reader/player already knows that Danny saw. The whole point of that short soliloquy is to create tension for the story to develop later. And yet, it goes undeveloped 4 major updates later.

Reactions: APoc1
3.40 star(s) 349 Votes