Dec 30, 2020
If you have played ball with becca then you are passed the trigger,
normal sequence as it plays in the latest version
1, play ball with becca, go looking for ball, get "quest" to retreive ball, which is impossible because Garda's backyard isn't clickable yet and the rope hasn't spawned, so give up for now
2. got the smoking area at back of school, get the rope
3 go the Gerdas house, backyard should be available now, click on tree, retreive ball, see scene with Harry & his "maid" (evening or night, I don't remeber)

More walks shouldn't change anything, but who knows what bug is fucking with the quest

So.. i cant find the rope. Its not under the chairs in the smoke pit

Dec 30, 2020
If anyone knows my situation thats be cool, the rope hasnt spawn under the bench in the back and so i cant complete the task, search for ball with becca

• Angry
Reactions: anonnom

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
If anyone knows my situation thats be cool, the rope hasnt spawn under the bench in the back and so i cant complete the task, search for ball with becca
Also, we don't live in this thread (believe it or not) - asking a question in this thread might take hours (or even days) to get a response. But today was your lucky day.

Glad you found Stil996's previous post about the rope ... also, you could also try following one of the video walkthroughs of Taffy Tales that are on YouTube that have tasks timestamped --

Two of the best are:
Moon Spawn:
TGame:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
hi
Wasn't the problem of automatically deleting saves solved?
Deleting saves?? they never deleted saves that I know off... they never carried saves forward if that is what you mean, use the save code for new content.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
[Teaser] Doya
Hello everyone!

Meet Doya...
Darnell and Chantelle's estranged mother has finally returned home to play happy families, but all is not as it seems.
Will Doya be able to pull her family together?
Or perhaps... Will she fall victim to Red's nefarious schemes for revenge?

-The Taffy Tales Team
Personnal thought : DAYUM

View attachment 2301387
A first person pov facefuck scene with her will be nice

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Gas the dev hinted on eta for next release?
No. They've learned their lesson from previous attempts to estimate and then coming face to face with the 90/90 Rule, Hostetler's Law, and Murphy's Law.

See #14 in the 56th posting of my FAQ in less than a year. I also recommend #1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
Is there a place where I can look at the art assets for this game? The story sucks but I like the art style and I'm not feeling like downloading 1+ GB just to see the gallery.

Reactions: Sewerewolf

malsorte190

Jul 8, 2021
[Teaser] Doya
Hello everyone!

Meet Doya...
Darnell and Chantelle's estranged mother has finally returned home to play happy families, but all is not as it seems.
Will Doya be able to pull her family together?
Or perhaps... Will she fall victim to Red's nefarious schemes for revenge?

-The Taffy Tales Team
Personnal thought : DAYUM

View attachment 2301387
Is she going to make her appearance in the NTR game or in the current one? Isn't the NTR route/game next? Or did I not understand quite well, what's about to happen, what's the next update going to be, or is she going to be in both games
:unsure:

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Is she going to make her appearance in the NTR game or in the current one? Isn't the NTR route/game next? Or did I not understand quite well, what's about to happen, what's the next update going to be, or is she going to be in both games
apparently both games will be updated next, but i doubt she will be an important character or even appear in the ntr route, considering she is darnell mom, also seems like a nice innocent mama, perfect target for red

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
It wasn't quite clear on what's going to be updated, only NTR or both routes (probably that), but darnell isn't the only one who can cuck someone

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
So, what exactly is up? Player cuck others or get cucked? Seen a lot of mixed responses of ntr being removed but it's been a few years from the comments I've seen. Reviews were positive while comments are negative so I'm kinda confused and now pondering if I should play or look for something else.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So, what exactly is up? Player cuck others or get cucked? Seen a lot of mixed responses of ntr being removed but it's been a few years from the comments I've seen. Reviews were positive while comments are negative so I'm kinda confused and now pondering if I should play or look for something else.
See #12 in my FAQ here: #26,599
You might also want to see this: #26,580

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes