SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
I did like the update not great but decent but i think its too early to add to new char to the game, he has to develop more the ones that are in the game 1st...

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
Hey there, thanks for providing the save. But could you say where to put it? I didn't find the place in the app data folder. I also searched this thread for answers but no one mentioned where in the 128 pages.
u just need to extract it and then double click it and then accept to modify the register
really easy ;)

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I dont see 'beast' listed as a genre, yet the appearance of a dog is odd (wonder how that may tie in).

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Finished it, realy liked the update as a whole.. Finally some more nudity and a sex scene.. More then I had expected considering previous updates.. The art style mostly is what pulled me in for this game.. Wished he wouldn't change styles between some of the CG/scenes though..

But overall think it was a good update.. and I know it could use some more to realy feel polished/good.. What I would suggest is having options during weekend to fill out your time.. Once the fapping on the chair is finished you have almost nothing to do there.. Also the peeking at Sara seems to not work properly after you did them twice.. The options shows during weekdays when she's not there, but not during weekends when she should be there.. (maybe because it doesn't have more scenes I guess..) Thought I would point it out though..^^

@ Those stuck, if it's in the weekend, go sleep and wait till it's weekdays and if you need to change time fap at the toilet (after you get the option from talking to the teacher Sara).. Mostly the items you might need/mis wil become available in the shop once you need them.. Only one that is not buy-able is the Ruler which can be found in front of the Sister's Room once it becomes a quest.. Also don't forget to click the girl in the room sitting there during class (forgot her name), this might also open up more if you do get stuck... (Happened to me) ^^

Reactions: Jackbite and dybal

LionSama

Jul 31, 2017
Game is broken with nothing to do when there clearly is. Having the glue does nothing.
Bruh I can't even find the glue, and it keeps telling me to see Mary in the kitchen and when she is, its the same option every time. Where did you get the glue tho?

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
I don't know if it is a bug or some issue on my PC, but I can't start a new game (game window just stay dark and nothing)... for some reason, I can load some of the save games posted here but not play the game from the beginning ¬¬ did anyone got the same issue and could fix/bypass it? Tried to search for it on threat, but no result.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I am stuck in a nothing loop also. Does it not end but cycling meaninglessly when you "complete" the current version?

3.50 star(s) 340 Votes