Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
stupid decision if true.
I may as well post the change log so people understand better.

Hello everyone!

Thank you all so much for your patience; we can now confirm the update you've all been waiting for is finally here!

We’ve decided to divide Taffy Tales into seasons, with this update marking the beginning of season 5. (We will release seasons 1-4 as separate downloads soon).

This double update contains two different routes – The MAIN route and the NTR route.

You can find both routes in one download file - just make your choice of which version you want to play on the main page of the game.

(Note: If you don’t want to see NTR content - you will not see it in your route + it will be not open in the gallery).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taffy Tales patch v.0.95.7a notes:

• Added/Continued 20+ storylines involving Mary, Becca, Tiffany, Chantelle, Darnell, Doya, Priscilla, Dr.Beatrix, Harry, Gerda, Violet, Taksh, Clara, Walter, Sara, Toy, Natalie, Cultist girl, Handler.

• Added 1800+ pages of narrative with 220+ new full scenes.

500+ unique images (including new unique backgrounds).

• 15+ new items.

• 6 new locations with unique background images.

• Created 2 new backgrounds for the main menu with animation.

• Reworked 25 background images (The Fox Club outside, The Fox’s Club bar, Bar, Old Bridge).

• Added 3 new characters (Dr. Beatrix, Doya, Handler)

• Added 50+ new mini-talks.

• Added 100+ small scenes for items.

12 awesome hot animations

• Added new minigames.

• Added many types and variations of choices in new scenes.

• Added new items to discover.

• Added new quests & tasks.

• Added new text triggers for the scenes.

• Reworked a LOT of character poses.

• Reworked a LOT of character skins and skeletons.

• Improved project optimization.

New amazing and unique dialogues in the new scenes of this update are made by Lostraven and Lookingforthis!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you happen to find any glitches or issues, please comment below, and we'll try to address them ASAP.

Please report any bugs you find in the comments section (plus whether on PC, Mac, Android, etc.) or in our Discord:

Thank you all for your support in helping make Taffy Tales, and we hope you enjoy! Without you, none of this is possible!

-The Taffy Tales Team

• Haha
Reactions: amsousa95 and Grelk

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Becca and Clara ruin the game for me they get wayyy too much screen time that's what probably ruined Becca and darnell's scenes for me even though they are pretty good if they had tiffany or priscilla in there place.

Also noticed some of the inconsistencies with the AI touch ups but nothing to the level people predicted would ruin the art
Good point. Becca got a ton of scenes here so here's hoping they give her a break next NTR route update to give more attention to Mary.

Mary is the main one in the NTR route that people want to see corrupted and I wish we'll be seeing her get some of those Darnell/Becca type art and animations next time around. I'm anticipating a continuation of that infamous gym scene with a proper BJ too :p

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Good point. Becca got a ton of scenes here so here's hoping they give her a break next NTR route update to give more attention to Mary.

Mary is the main one in the NTR route that people want to see corrupted and I wish we'll be seeing her get some of those Darnell/Becca type animations next time around. I'm anticipating a continuation of that infamous gym scene with a proper BJ :p
I'm with you there, I'm really looking forward to Tiffanys ntr route but gonna be interesting how we get there based on the conversation she had with MC about Darnell.

Fingers crossed for the continuation that one needs a follow up for sure.

Reactions: Bob Jewl

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm a big ntr fan, but the piss drinking killed my boner instantly.

Edit: Wrote this before I knew about the scat in the 'main' game. At least it lets you censor.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2017
Agghh man, this game has already become very complicated, with that of dividing it into seasons and updates in different ways, I don't even know where I'm going. I think the time has come to abandon it.

Reactions: Mirnation and Grelk

Mukeshbhai

May 28, 2023
I may as well post the change log so people understand better.

Hello everyone!

Thank you all so much for your patience; we can now confirm the update you've all been waiting for is finally here!

We’ve decided to divide Taffy Tales into seasons, with this update marking the beginning of season 5. (We will release seasons 1-4 as separate downloads soon).

This double update contains two different routes – The MAIN route and the NTR route.

You can find both routes in one download file - just make your choice of which version you want to play on the main page of the game.

(Note: If you don’t want to see NTR content - you will not see it in your route + it will be not open in the gallery).

Taffy Tales patch v.0.95.7a notes:

• Added/Continued 20+ storylines involving Mary, Becca, Tiffany, Chantelle, Darnell, Doya, Priscilla, Dr.Beatrix, Harry, Gerda, Violet, Taksh, Clara, Walter, Sara, Toy, Natalie, Cultist girl, Handler.

• Added 1800+ pages of narrative with 220+ new full scenes.

500+ unique images (including new unique backgrounds).

• 15+ new items.

• 6 new locations with unique background images.

• Created 2 new backgrounds for the main menu with animation.

• Reworked 25 background images (The Fox Club outside, The Fox’s Club bar, Bar, Old Bridge).

• Added 3 new characters (Dr. Beatrix, Doya, Handler)

• Added 50+ new mini-talks.

• Added 100+ small scenes for items.

12 awesome hot animations

• Added new minigames.

• Added many types and variations of choices in new scenes.

• Added new items to discover.

• Added new quests & tasks.

• Added new text triggers for the scenes.

• Reworked a LOT of character poses.

• Reworked a LOT of character skins and skeletons.

• Improved project optimization.

New amazing and unique dialogues in the new scenes of this update are made by Lostraven and Lookingforthis!

If you happen to find any glitches or issues, please comment below, and we'll try to address them ASAP.

Please report any bugs you find in the comments section (plus whether on PC, Mac, Android, etc.) or in our Discord:

Thank you all for your support in helping make Taffy Tales, and we hope you enjoy! Without you, none of this is possible!

-The Taffy Tales Team
bro can you provide the android version update plzzzzzzzz

Reactions: Kimbot2
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes