LoveII

Jun 18, 2018
Did they genuinely hype this up so much while knowing what they were making?
There is no way they thought focusing the 90% of the update (normal branch) on a single character without it even getting a single sex scene is a good idea.
Yeah, we worked 8 months on this girl but you'll have to come back next year for any kind of action. Lmao.
Ironically despite all the hate the only thing remotely worth saving in this update is the ntr route that while focused on mostly fetish stuff, has the excuse of it being the first patch of the branch hence the need for all this setup. Again, hyping it up this much with it being purely setup seems quite insane.
AI art is a noticeable drop in quality but overall I think art is still very good. Wouldn't worry about that when the provided content is so laughably bad.
Easily the worst update since the early early versions.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
So, update was... empty, i guess. It seems author had taken inspiration from at least he somehow suddenly got into scat and piss fetish.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Half way through the NTR route. So far

- Becca scenes were great
- The diabolical grandma is great so far, hope she shows up in the normal route too, to knock her down a peg or ten.
- The retarded MC schtick in NTR got old 200 games ago
- Really hope all the NTR isn't just revolving around Darnell and the PC.

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
I'm a big fan of NTR and ..... what I have seen is not NTR.
I have seen humiliation, homosexuality or even urologie, but no NTR.

The scene in the shower with Becca isn't bad, I must admit.

Inquirer5

Dec 28, 2021
It's a real shame to see this game go downhill so hard, I get that doing art for scenes is a lot of work but the AI art is rough. Even with the touch ups, fingers, nipples and the cooch all look wrong, plus the skin just has that fake look. Considering the patreon is pretty massive you'd think hiring some extra artists would make sense if the workload was that bad, but using AI despite that just feels disingenuous. I'm sure there are a lot of people like me that kept this game on their radar because of the art and if there's going to just be less and less original art over time, I can see that interest dying off.

12v6

Nov 3, 2019
Is it just me or is the gallery like half broken, just clips with the main menu screen... If not was this even playtested?

Honestly yeah, I get this was I guess this was a half NTR half main story update, but for people who payed and waited like 6+ months for this it's kinda sad, personally don't care all that much about the "AI" complaints, its just that the update was so short and only progressed like one character (barely 2 at most).

Oct 20, 2017
is this the final update for the next couple months? the file size is smaller than the last and i thought the game was being split into 2 separate parts but theres only 1 download. reading some of the comments, im thinking i should come back in a couple months

Mrtreak

Feb 22, 2019
Half way through the NTR route. So far

- Becca scenes were great
- The diabolical grandma is great so far, hope she shows up in the normal route too, to knock her down a peg or ten.
- The retarded MC schtick in NTR got old 200 games ago
- Really hope all the NTR isn't just revolving around Darnell and the PC.
I agree Becca scenes were great, but it`s to long of a wait to just get teasing content between updates.
I hope it does revolve around Darnel and the Mc`s girl.
That is the point of NTR , if you have gangbangs or girls being public property it takes NTR out of it as they become just that"public property" and that is no longer Ntr because would you consider a prosititue you are dating NTR? I think instead they should focus on Darnell getting the Mc`s girls and have optional if you want to see other male npc bang the girls.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes