Dremur

Oct 20, 2019
This update is an episode, #5. You can't play from the very beginning in this update. You can play the older version from the very beginning by using the link for v0.89.8b in the OP. Then, when you completed that, you can play the current update.
Ok that a weird thing to do. Why the hell did they seperate it? savefile issues or what?

BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018
Cant find Mary working out with Darnell in the park even after sleeping and going there at all times of the day. Can someone tell me?

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
I've been a patreon of TT for a while now. He's one of the few devs I support, the other two are Cheeky and Naughty. I always kind of suspected AI art, especially from the last update, but I was never used to seeing it so it was hard to identify. I've seen it so much now that I can quickly pick it out.

Very disappointed with this seemingly down shift in art quality. I'll have to go back and view earlier artwork to see if it's still noticeable or if Uber actually did any real art himself before. Some of the character art even changes in the between scenes and that strange shift to the animation art which I think they just use that 2d move software (can't think of the same of it). It all kind of killed it for me.

I don't know if Lost Raven still frequents this thread, I don't pay attention to it much since I get info from the Patreon, but sorry man. Your writing is always enjoyable, but because of the art I'll be canceling my patron.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Ok that a weird thing to do. Why the hell did they seperate it? savefile issues or what?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Because it was released 1st of July? Because it was released on a Saturday? Because the sky is blue? Because Uberpie keeps changing what kind of game style to make his own game? Dunno.
down shift in art quality.
Uberpie has always had problem with staying on model with his art - but this update's art takes a shit... literally (even when mosaiced LUL)
What's the NTR about? Someone spoil me
It's already been spoiled. Search the thread.
샹텔이 아직 집에 있을 가능성이...어디에있나요
Is it possible that Chantelle is still in the house...where?
Always include English translation on F95.
F95에서는 항상 영어 번역을 포함하세요.
Go in the front door of Darnell's house.
다넬의 집 정문으로 들어가세요.
She is only in five places in the main route for this update (school hallway, school track, Darnell's home and backyard, gym, park)
그녀는 이번 업데이트의 주요 경로에서 5곳(학교 복도, 학교 운동장, 다넬의 집과 뒷마당, 체육관, 공원)에만 등장합니다.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
lmao at these legs. Is her left leg broken? Why is it bending like that?

becca_darnell_yoga_5.png

I don't want to just jump on the AI hating bandwagon but you have to admit this looks a bit funky. As for the NTR content itself I think introducing what is essentially a separate game this far into development is going to make everyone unsatisfied.

Reactions: Grelk

Seittitgib

Mar 26, 2018
The ntr was quite disappointing, why could we not just have gotten the main story with sharing and other options. Instead we just get cuck heaven of ntr so far. 1 dimensional as it get. At least nice to see the main story again.
This game had so much potential. I like games with consequence. Like imagine being so busy with like violet or clara, you can't pay enough attention to Mary and Becca, they get corrupted. Obviously add an "easy/bitch" mode so you can't get girls stolen. But make it actual gameplay.
Beyond that, to get so little in the ntr story was sad.
Can't say I'm disappointed. But don't worry.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Uberpie has always had problem with staying on model with his art - but this update's art takes a shit... literally (even when mosaiced LUL)
That's true, even still it was never THIS bad. Over the course of the last few updates the art has gotten worse each update. Plus the introduction of those weirdly pasted in background characters to help fill out the scene. The style doesn't even match.

Oh well, LOML should be another few weeks/month away.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
lmao at these legs. Is her left leg broken? Why is it bending like that?

View attachment 2737694

I don't want to just jump on the AI hating bandwagon but you have to admit this looks a bit funky. As for the NTR content itself I think introducing what is essentially a separate game this far into development is going to make everyone unsatisfied.
I just noticed - Becca should see a doctor, I think that either she has diabetes or poor blood circulation. Either way, she should get her annual wellness physical. Look at that swollen foot and ankle.
1688230886980.png

Mrtreak

Feb 22, 2019
What's the NTR about? Someone spoil me
NTR is about your women LI or possible Li ,getting taken over by your "rival " from your "the MC" prespective, it implies something which is out of your control, in this update (the ntr route) it`s more build up than anyting substantial like "sex" for now, it doesn`t justify the ammount of time that it takes betweem updates however if you`ve played enough "Vanilla "games specifically MC having a harem, if you are looking for realism NTR it is superior simply by it`s passive npc`s have agency beyond your control which is more closer to real life than any Vanilla game out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: SGod

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
tryed those
Then you should try again - because one of those is the answer. I did a speedrun in 35 minutes of the main route and had no problems on my end.
anyidea where i have to use the cheat code?
In settings to skip minigames. Actually, there is no reason to use the cheat code in this update (probably why this update's cheat code is the same as the previous update - which never happens). The MC already starts out maxed skills/traits. In the main route you only need $150 which is easily earned by how the MC has earned money throughout the game - in the school bathroom.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes