Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I tried extracting the images using AssetStudio since the gallery was not working, but all the images come out extremely small. Any help on this?
If you are talking about the images starting with SCENEXXX_ --- those are thumbnails used for the save slots.
Any place to see the gameplay instead?
I posted speed run videos of the update about 7 hours ago in this thread. #29,294
where do you find tiffany?
When? There's several Tiffany related tasks in the update. Type out the text of the task you are trying to complete or see the playthrough video I posted 7 hours ago in this thread. #29,294
View attachment 2740775 where to put the first camera?
#26,402
Wheres the medical office?
You can tell the people who are only playing the update and haven't played through from the beginning. The medical office was added April 2022. Also...
1688346436925.png
The first result is the answer, if you had searched instead of asked.
https://f95zone.to/search/283425660/?q=medical+office&t=post&c[thread]=9861&o=date

Reactions: JohnJG
Oct 20, 2017
I don't think I've ever seen a game go downhill so quickly in just a single update. How is it that there are both very few new scenes and tons of low effort, low quality AI art? It's been eight months, and the amount of new art assets that people actually care about could've been generated in a couple of nights of effort in Stable Diffusion.

wongshumu

Feb 11, 2017
There's only 8 animations (3 for Becca, 2 Gerda, 1 Mary, 1 Clara, 1 opening scene) in the new update when Uber posted that there were gonna be 12. is this a mistake or you guys think they've reworked 4 old scenes with animations?

CircusofValues

Jul 16, 2021
So we all waited 8 months for 2 sex scenes in the vanilla with little to no progress on Tiffany and STILL HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO CLAP PRISCILLA and absolutely nothing in terms of Danny Boy, and a lame ass ntr that just plays on Big Black Guy Named Tyrone cucking little white boy named Timothy. Oh yeah so much for Biggest update my ass. And wack ass AI art. This was just so disappointing. Well hopefully Summertime Saga can do well on their Tech Update….

IMG_0759.jpeg

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
There's only 8 animations (3 for Becca, 2 Gerda, 1 Mary, 1 Clara, 1 opening scene) in the new update when Uber posted that there were gonna be 12. is this a mistake or you guys think they've reworked 4 old scenes with animations?
It depends on how you count them. There are 14 animation files in m4v format. #29,294
Biggest update my ass.
I agree, this is far from the biggest update for Taffy Tales - v0.47.5, v0.68.2 and v0.82.4/v0.85.1 seemed bigger, playability wise. This version may have had "more images and more script pages" but is short on actual content.

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Thank god someone who gets it and not a bot who regurgitates the same thing over and over "Well the Dev always wanted NTR so bleeehhhhhh"

He knew that NTR, from the start would not have made this game popular, to begin with, so he created a unique character with unique character traits and personality and made the game popular around him, we watched as this character turned from a soft simp to a womanizing boss and we loved every moment of it, whether you are here for NTR or not, 4 seasons we tuned in to see his adventures.

Only to now have the rug pulled out from under us and that same character turned into the very opposite version of what we became accustomed to.

Uber experimented with other characters' perspectives before, IE: Mary and the MC's perspective, giving us NTR but from Darnell's perspective, and keeping the MC the same way that the entire community has enjoyed would have been SOOOOO MUCH BETTER.

It's safe to say most of us don't like Darnell so watching the fucker get cucked by the MC from his perspective, would have been great NTR and fit the story.

Sighs, I hope Uber changes his NTR approach because right now it just feels like attention, resources, and time is split between two different versions of the game which just makes development longer and content, shorter.

IE: STILL UPSET THAT THE MC TURNED DOWN SEX FROM MARY, broooooooo, and got cum spat into his mouth by Becca.

I am sad !
He did communicate since the beginning that Ntr route is in the plans because that's what he likes. At this point he should hire another artist and maybe a game developer.

wongshumu

Feb 11, 2017
It depends on how you count them. There are 14 animation files in m4v format. #29,294

I agree, this is far from the biggest update for Taffy Tales - v0.47.5, v0.68.2 and v0.82.4/v0.85.1 seemed bigger, playability wise. This version may have had "more images and more script pages" but is short on actual content.
The file count for v0.89 animations was 16 files, goes down to 12 when you remove the variations which matches what they had in the update post

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The file count for v0.89 animations was 16 files, goes down to 12 when you remove the variations which matches what they had in the update post
You were asking about a nearly 9 month old update? I thought you were asking about the update that came out this past weekend. It would have been nice if you had specified which update you were referencing - the vast majority of people are talking about the new content, not old. Yes, the old version, v0.89.8c had 16 files - which I also posted previously: #25,710

wongshumu

Feb 11, 2017
You were asking about a nearly 9 month old update? I thought you were asking about the update that came out this past weekend. It would have been nice if you had specified which update you were referencing - the vast majority of people are talking about the new content, not old. Yes, the old version, v0.89.8c had 16 files - which I also posted previously: #25,710
Nah, I was wondering why the animation count doesn't match up for 0.95, as you've mentioned there's 14 files, but removing the variations leaves 8 animations when Uber announced 12. I brought up the 0.89 as an example that file count =/= animation count. There were 12 total unique animations (even tho there were 16 files) for 0.89 which matches what Uber posted for 0.89 update

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes