Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
as it's quite suicidal to just push being a cuck first, the backlash would be immense.
Not really, we'd just write it off.

I'm just waiting to hear if it's avoidable as to whether i'll bother with it. If it's not i'm not going to hurl abuse at the dev I will just forget the game exists.

Much easier on my sanity.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Not really, we'd just write it off.

I'm just waiting to hear if it's avoidable as to whether i'll bother with it. If it's not i'm not going to hurl abuse at the dev I will just forget the game exists.

Much easier on my sanity.
I'd just write it off as well but you only need say the magic NTR word to trigger a storm, I think it's fair game to say the reaction to NTR has been pretty extreme on either sides. Personally I think it's smart to have it go both ways, the NTR and reverse NTR route, and make it clear they're separate. keeps everyone happy, wider audience appeal = more dollah

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
Game progress:
The next update is initially scheduled for March 18-20.

GAMEPLAY:
• Classic visual novel and dating sim gameplay •
• Quest system •
• Many different minigames with unique gameplay •
• Made in Unity •
Features that is planning to implement
Morning/Day/Evening/Night cycle ♦
♦ Tons of adult scenes ♦
♦ More than 30 locations ♦
♦ More than 25 characters ♦
♦ Active town map ♦
♦ An inventory and a money system ♦
♦ Many minigames ♦
♦ A lot of various tags and fetishes ♦
♦ Complex nonlinear plot ♦

Paulyt70

Jun 3, 2017
Game progress:

GAMEPLAY:
• Quest system •
• Made in Unity •
♦ Tons of adult scenes ♦
♦ Active town map ♦
♦ Many minigames ♦
sounds good

jukkum2

Jun 5, 2017
hi guys ı come home after this in the kitchen ı see mom after that staying after that what are we doing it ends or bug ? its not happening

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
hi guys ı come home after this in the kitchen ı see mom after that staying after that what are we doing it ends or bug ? its not happening
not sure what you are trying to communicate there, but the content basically ends after the scene with the mom in the kitchen. you can still go upstairs and admire the MCs dick, but thats it.

jukkum2

Jun 5, 2017
not sure what you are trying to communicate there, but the content basically ends after the scene with the mom in the kitchen. you can still go upstairs and admire the MCs dick, but thats it.
mom see and end game ? this game demo

Pilly

Jul 27, 2017
@UberPie ...plz plz make a discord! also will you ever stream someplace like picarto? i'd follow for sure. i'm excited to see your game grow. keep up the good work!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I'd just write it off as well but you only need say the magic NTR word to trigger a storm, I think it's fair game to say the reaction to NTR has been pretty extreme on either sides. Personally I think it's smart to have it go both ways, the NTR and reverse NTR route, and make it clear they're separate. keeps everyone happy, wider audience appeal = more dollah
my 2 cents, i hate NTR, I just hate the idea of the situation voluntary or involuntary, i have no joys in the idea of being a cuck, and from my own emotions i hate the idea. BUT that being said I understand that different folks different strokes and in the realm of fantasy where i enjoy the idea of incest (would hate it in irl cause i ain't one of those people with the overly hot cousin sister or mom or some shit, so never thought about it and when i have since i started the fantasy thing i was just like "ewww fuck no!") I can't be one to judge since i don't have this Saint-like set of morales cause well I am on this forum ain't I :p anyway I am more interest in a game where you may be the one cucking someone. like one of my fav games to have played (its feels old now but during) was living with temptation (gender-reverse cuck, i preferred the threesome end tho). Anyway the backstory aside my main issue is if a game that I am already invested in suddenly adds forced cuckold on the character you play as in the game, like if they wanna add some ntr fine, but at least make it optional for the parts of the fanbase that don't want it. unless you say from the start there will be forced ntr, it is kind of a dick move, that being said I can't think of any examples right now which is a good thing imo. But the NTR argument is way out of hand when the simple solution is make it optional or state its a ntr game and if people don't like that tough stiffs. that's my extremely long 2 cents.

leznurj

Nov 22, 2017
IT ENDS AFTER WATCHING YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR THAT'S ALL IN THIS BUILD 0.1B NEXT UPDATE WILL BE MARCH 18-20

Game progress:
GAMEPLAY:
• Quest system •
• Made in Unity •
♦ Tons of adult scenes ♦
♦ Active town map ♦
♦ Many minigames ♦

joose

Jan 21, 2018
How many times are you gonna post that bro.
That doesn't even outline what's happening specifically in the next patch.

T

Tony_Stark

i agree, a lot of people love ntr now, so both routes is always good

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes