yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Your guess about when to expect the next update which is expected to feature the development of the separate NTR route looks right to me... March/April 2023 at the earliest. I may actually move that to May.

My best guess is that Gerda's content in the main route won't see an update for at least a year... or longer. She's not considered as popular as others. The Tiffany fans didn't get everything they wanted in this current update, so my best guess is that the next update featuring main route content will include the continuation of her storyline. There are still Chantelle fans and Stacy Fans who haven't had any satisfaction.

You might get lucky with new Gerda content within the development of the separate NTR route.
I must have misunderstood your problem. I am sorry. Show a screenshot of your game with your task list and percent complete showing while in the bedroom. Also, a screenshot of what it looks like after clicking the bed in your room. But using them too much might advance time too far and might cause a bug. If we cannot help you after seeing your screenshots, you'll want to go to the developer's discord to the #bug-report channel to report it.
I've just restarted the game and overwrite the save since it was bugged. I don't have anything else, pretty sure i did like almost no tasks and the bed just showed "leave" when clicked and the time was midnight. Porting this game to unity it's a pretty big mistake. Devs needs to understand that if you're not making something more complex than a visual novel you need to use renpy, playing this kind of game made in unity are so annoying, like long waits after the mc says something, things not working like it should, etc.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I've just restarted the game and overwrite the save since it was bugged. I don't have anything else, pretty sure i did like almost no tasks and the bed just showed "leave" when clicked and the time was midnight. Porting this game to unity it's a pretty big mistake. Devs needs to understand that if you're not making something more complex than a visual novel you need to use renpy, playing this kind of game made in unity are so annoying, like long waits after the mc says something, things not working like it should, etc.
are you sure bed is where you are meant to be? maybe check other locations in the house for possible late night scenes?
(Though to be honest it does sound like you're bugged)

UnknownEvo

Dec 28, 2020
What is the last quest that says "Where's that voice coming from?"
I clicked everything in the house and nothing worked.

zelevi69

Sep 20, 2021
Hey can anyone help? im stuck in the closet and the only clicking options are the chair, that frame on the wall and the two desk things. None of them move, i cant get out either. The quest was to find the key in the closet? I think its a save bug. It's gonna take a long ass time get to back to this save, does anyone have a 20% scenes opened save file i can load to? Please help.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hey can anyone help? im stuck in the closet and the only clicking options are the chair, that frame on the wall and the two desk things. None of them move, i cant get out either. The quest was to find the key in the closet? I think its a save bug. It's gonna take a long ass time get to back to this save, does anyone have a 20% scenes opened save file i can load to? Please help.
you already got the key if you are in the closet, the quest you are doing is to get the projector, that thing at the back on the right.

Reactions: Count Morado

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
how do i call Alan in the questline after the motel fire?
QUestlog says there got to be a way but cant find it

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
how do i call Alan in the questline after the motel fire?
QUestlog says there got to be a way but cant find it
You can't call him just goto the hotel with Mary and then follow the dialog...

Oops I misread that , Outside the shopping mall use the pay phone

Edit: cause I was momentarily tarded

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I've already done the projector quest. this came later on.
So you can't click on the projector? if not and you indeed did do the projector quest you have a bug. After the projector quest the next quest in that room is to meet Clara and I think Becca as well. The projector should have disappeared after the get the projector quest.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
There is no such thing as a save file to share. Your map is grayed out which means you're in the middle of a quest. You say it's not the projector quest, but I can't think of another quest that early in the game that requires you to have the school closet key.

You will probably need to restart. When you do, save every morning in a new save slot - since there are 162 save slots, you could use a new one every day and probably be good. I know Stil996 uses the grandfather-father-son 3 save rotation method ... however for many folks I think at least a week rotation is best advised.

Your other option is to seek help in the developer's discord.

Reactions: APoc1

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
... I know Stil996 uses the grandfather-father-son 3 save rotation method ... however for many folks I think at least a week rotation is best advised.

Your other option is to seek help in the developer's discord.
Actually my save rotation is stronger than a week :p the grandfather/father/son is just the last 3 saves, the rotation moves forward a slot at each major event to preserve key saves. with additional saves before entering normally inaccessible locations

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
are you sure bed is where you are meant to be? maybe check other locations in the house for possible late night scenes?
(Though to be honest it does sound like you're bugged)
Checked everything, like i said, it was day 3 didn't do almost anything, after i colected the 3 parts of the binoculars i used it until midnight and got bugged, even the map didn't work.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Checked everything, like i said, it was day 3 didn't do almost anything, after i colected the 3 parts of the binoculars i used it until midnight and got bugged, even the map didn't work.
Usually when the map gets turned off it's because the game wants you to walk somewhere, to hit certain location triggers, and the first 3-4 days are basically the tutorial portion of the game, my guess is you were supposed to go talk to someone (Mary probably) and the game crashed because you didn't didn't finish the scripted route (before they went to bed).

I'm pretty sure it's a bug, if you still have the save from the beginning of that day, read the dialogue see if you were suppose to do something other than peep through windows. (my top guesses are you were meant to talk to Mary in the Kitchen, or talk to her outside the house)

Rttcdder

Jul 22, 2020
I was wondering if anyone could help me out here?

After getting the key from toy in the minigame so I can open the storage room where Clara and Belle are, I accidentally clicked on walter his office and I am now stuck. I can not go to the map and the button to leave is not there is there any way to get out? Or will I have to reload a save? I'm asking because I kinda got lost in time playing the game and my last save was 2 hours before this happened...

ThaCarterV

Apr 1, 2021
Sadowdark has been in the discord but missed this:
View attachment 2119763
I just jumped in the discord to see what Uberpie has said recently about the next update --- the above is the only new info since I last screenshot stuff from before summer.

That said, I personally don't expect much in the main route in the next update since the NTR route has been held off for four years. Not more than a small scene on the main route with Tiffany is my guess (kind of like how Uberpie threw an NTR introduction in v0.47.5 and what he calls NTR in the current update). Anything more than that will be a nice touch, in my book.
So considering this is a big update surrounded around that, I'm guessing the way they separate the routes will be with the choice at the beginning to suppress or remove Red?
If that's the case that one infamous gym scene might never get expanded which is kinda unfortunate.

Anyways, how much and what kind of content do you think we'll see it within the update for this route(ex: oral, vaginal, anal, groping, etc)?
Which characters will be the main priority? I have a guess myself, but idk for sure.
Last one is will this be sole update for this type of content or do you see the creator continuing it in small portions in the next updates afterwards?

Also major thanks for all the info you give on this forum, you're answers here really helped me when I got stuck on the new version.:)

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
There is a big bug, when you enter the Principals office after removing the dildos to get the storage key you are stuck in the principals office and cant leave it.
Cost me about 30 minuits playtime

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I was wondering if anyone could help me out here?

After getting the key from toy in the minigame so I can open the storage room where Clara and Belle are, I accidentally clicked on walter his office and I am now stuck. I can not go to the map and the button to leave is not there is there any way to get out? Or will I have to reload a save? I'm asking because I kinda got lost in time playing the game and my last save was 2 hours before this happened...
You will need to reload a save because after you retrieve the key, the game automatically puts you in the school hallway expecting you to go down to the storage closet to check on Clara and Becca. Going anywhere else can create the situation like you just described. It's a combination of the developer not coding the player directly to the storage door and the player not simply going where they are supposed to go within an active route.
So considering this is a big update surrounded around that, I'm guessing the way they separate the routes will be with the choice at the beginning to suppress or remove Red?
If that's the case that one infamous gym scene might never get expanded which is kinda unfortunate.

Anyways, how much and what kind of content do you think we'll see it within the update for this route(ex: oral, vaginal, anal, groping, etc)?
Which characters will be the main priority? I have a guess myself, but idk for sure.
Last one is will this be sole update for this type of content or do you see the creator continuing it in small portions in the next updates afterwards?

Also major thanks for all the info you give on this forum, you're answers here really helped me when I got stuck on the new version.:)
Uberpie hasn't stated anything about any plans about priorities, etc in the public discord when I checked at the end of last week. We'll have to wait and see what they decide. It was stated previously that the NTR route would be completely separate from the main route. It could be at the Doctor phone call... it could be before... it could be after.

I choose not to speculate because far too many people read speculation and then 2 months later think what was speculated was actually planned by the developer. I prefer to just state what I am aware of.
There is a big bug, when you enter the Principals office after removing the dildos to get the storage key you are stuck in the principals office and cant leave it.
I agree, it's a bug that the developer didn't think that a player would do something different than finishing the quest by going directly to the storage closet. If you think it should be fixed, I recommend heading to the #bug-report section of the developer's discord because they haven't communicated here in four years.

Reactions: ThaCarterV

zelevi69

Sep 20, 2021
I'm also stuck on that quest. The "Me and Becca have class" quest is bugged af. I redid the game to this point but it bugged again. Though I can get out of the prinicipal's office. I get stuck in the closet.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes