SGGG

May 9, 2020
And another 6 months after your guess
That would be $30 total in 6 months. When calculated $60 could have bought a video game.
The makers should consider that it can't go on like this for every 5-7 months for an update?!

But I'm a cock-driven, horny person who I'd like to continue to support as long as I can.

I don't care if it's a mother fuck or Danny finally gets his ass fucked. In any case, it will be great!

EDIT: Was meant to be sarcastic.;)

greeting
SGGG

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
That would be $30 total in 6 months. When calculated $60 could have bought a video game.
The makers should consider that it can't go on like this for every 5-7 months for an update?!

But I'm a cock-driven, horny person who I'd like to continue to support as long as I can.

I don't care if it's a mother fuck or Danny finally gets his ass fucked. In any case, it will be great!

greeting
SGGG
You can stop subscribing at anytime - and then start again, if you so wish. You can also wait until the game is "finished" (if it ever will be) and then just drop a couple of dollars then. What you do with your own money is your own choice and your own business. Developers also have their own choice and their own business to take whatever time they feel they need to release an update.

SGGG

May 9, 2020
I would have a question:
In which folders can the subtitles be found? Would like to translate to Spanish/German.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I would have a question:
In which folders can the subtitles be found? Would like to translate to Spanish/German.
Might be best asking that on his Discord, I'm sure Uber would love people to make free translations

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I would have a question:
Here are all the dialog files: #27,136
I used AssetStudio to get them from the "resource.assets" file in the "TaffyTales_Data" folder.

Reactions: SGGG

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I would have a question:
Grabbing the asset files is one thing but translating/editing them then "inserting" them back into the game is going to be a whole different animal.
Let me know if you figure it out. I would very much like to know.

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes