Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
The dev is basically making two games at the same time, while trying to keep up to some schedule using AI art. So people who dont want NTR are getting the same update but just with way worse AI art scenes in the future. Im expecting the quality to drop a lot
ew AI art
What second game is he working on and.....ex fucking scuse me?! AI art?

Please tell me this is a joke. The artstyle of taffy tales is too unique and I cant see AI Art to properly implemented without dropping the quality and unique style.

Any comparison or actual pics he is using going forward?

• Angry
Reactions: kingja89

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The original NTR setups had some flavour to them with Darnell taking advantage of the MC's mind control attempt and the sheer antagonism of Becca. Disappointing that they choose abandon that to go down the generic NTR route of just making all the women extra insipid, completely incapable of putting up a fight without the MC to "protect" them.
God I hate that generic shit.

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
  1. No one asked for a NTR route.
  2. The update was too short, not in dialogue but in scenes. It did not worth waiting 8 months for it.
  3. No content for Danny, not at all. Chantelle and Jennifer also did not had any sex scenes.
  4. No android version. (In patreon page it says that is coming soon.)
  5. Both the main route and the NTR route are seperated from the main games, as they part of season 5, which is standalone. That kinda sucks. It doesn't feel coherent.
  6. Many here were talking how the art feels that it was made with AI assistance. I can see it. It is not bad, but sometimes it feels like it was not drawn by a person.
  7. In conclusion, it feels like the devs are taking a longer route, when in my humble opinion (a 10$ patreon supporter), felt cheated, and I haven't touched the NRT route yet lol.
I don't know how every other dev is a ntr enthusiast and gets surprised when his game gets popular that only 1/10 of the people who play his game don't like/care for the content and get annoyed when they complain about longer dev times for content they don't care about.

I swear either these devs know that ntr isnt popular so they try to shoehorn it in later or they are just surprised that when they try to add it later that no one cares for it.

DeathKing07

Sep 28, 2017
The only thing about this update I didn't like is that we keep getting Clara and Violet sex scenes when they should have focused on other characters.

ntr was fine since it's just started however, the dialogues were awkward in some parts, especially the cult scene.

Reactions: Grelk

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What does the AI Art look like? I am beyond curious
I second this. How bad is it?
Play it and you'll see :p
Strictly speaking I don't think it looks "bad", it does look different from the original art and the differences are jarring in places.
I think the original art had more flavour, while the new stuff looks more generic (softer, rounder).

Reactions: Grelk
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes