Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
I think dev needs to rethink about having an ntr path. TBH, TT without Red is not TT at all imo.
Storywise, the duality of MC and Red keeps things interesting, even with sandbox given that it made some sense as Red "forces" MC to do things outside of his comfort zone and /or think outside the box aka run errands that are boring but with hopes of achieving something.

In the NTR version, the sandbox becomes a chore, as MC is simply going around acting as a beta BUT still goes through a whole bunch of hoops in order to be cucked. The entire darnell becca chain, leading up to the shower and later classroom scene is just boring as well... Its a whole lot of mc internal monologue plus cliche ntr trope...sigh...

Simply put, without Red, the story becomes lackluster.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think dev needs to rethink about having an ntr path. TBH, TT without Red is not TT at all imo.
Storywise, the duality of MC and Red keeps things interesting, even with sandbox given that it made some sense as Red "forces" MC to do things outside of his comfort zone and /or think outside the box aka run errands that are boring but with hopes of achieving something.

In the NTR version, the sandbox becomes a chore, as MC is simply going around acting as a beta BUT still goes through a whole bunch of hoops in order to be cucked. The entire darnell becca chain, leading up to the shower and later classroom scene is just boring as well... Its a whole lot of mc internal monologue plus cliche ntr trope...sigh...

Simply put, without Red, the story becomes lackluster.
If you want Uberpie to know your thoughts - you'll need to jump in the discord. Uberpie hasn't made himself known in here in almost 5 years.

Aug 15, 2020
lmao at these legs. Is her left leg broken? Why is it bending like that?

View attachment 2737694

I don't want to just jump on the AI hating bandwagon but you have to admit this looks a bit funky. As for the NTR content itself I think introducing what is essentially a separate game this far into development is going to make everyone unsatisfied.
This is genuinely embarassing, what the hell happened to the art

Reactions: VertXXX

Hugmrt

Dec 28, 2017
Actual NTR was to get constantly baited with new Priscilla, Becca, and Tiffany scenes and get scat instead.

Why does every seven month update for this game feel like a two week or monthly update for another game?

Aug 15, 2020
Actual NTR was to get constantly baited with new Priscilla, Becca, and Tiffany scenes and get scat instead.

Why does every seven month update for this game feel like a two week or monthly update for another game?
I know exactly what you mean. Every update usually has a lot of content, but 75% of it feels like filler and throaway ideas, stuff that shouldn't have taken 6+ months to develop.

Reactions: dad.

Jun 24, 2021
The main route has become shit and wtf is up with the AI art scenes.......Wtf happened to Taffy Tales???.. If the devs want to focus more on ntr route then atleast tell people that aren't into it so they can ingore this game instead of getting shit quality updates.. This always happens with every game that focuses on two routes at the same time, one route always falls victim to less quality updates. also missed opportunity to not make Danny the main guy in the ntr route instead of the same generic ntr character.
because we fucked her over at Comicon, we picked Danny instead of her
Mia the small tit girl .
I think should stop donating to him on any paid platforms like patreon, subscribestar. He has too many supporters which makes him lazy and "milk" them more. He is destroying what he built himself
opinion too strong but true

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
Liked the update but something ticked me off during the Clara content, during the sex scene at her house she asks MC to impregnate her, but didn't she already announce in a previous update that she was pregnant ? Am I misremembering things ?

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Pretty disappointing update tbh.

Main story was meh. The photography plot made no sense whatsoever, and no clue why scat as added at all (you can censor it so not a huge negative). The animations looked clean, but there are some scenes where the AI art stands out, and not in a good way (Mary looks weird in some scenes, Chantelle's style is not consistent, Becca's proportions look off).
NTR path was also meh. While the scenes themselves were not that bad and provide a good dose of hardcore teasing, its a whiplash to see your ultra dom guy turn into a bitch after going to the doc. The interaction between Red and Peter is a great dynamic and getting rid of it feels like a big step down.
Both paths were relatively short - yes the update was long due to walls of text but the actual content was low, and even combining both the paths was not bigger than the last update.

Update rating - 2.5/5

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes