Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
anyone got full save?
No such thing. Written to your Windows Registry.
There was a scene with Mary and Darnell like a LONG time ago at the gym. It was basically the first NTR scene with an option to stay or leave. I can see the CG art for it in the gallery but I can't find it in the scene section for some reason
Not all of the CG in Taffy Tales are in the scene section. You would need to have a save just prior to advance through.
Is there a way to scroll back through a conversation (other than loading from a save point)?
If it's not in the scene section in the gallery, you'd need to have a save point.
In the ntr route, should I buy the spy software or not ?
You have to get the software, there are no tasks in Taffy Tales that are optional. There are options within decisions to see content or not in parts of Taffy Tales (though I don't think there are any in the Netorare (NTR) Route of v0.95.7), but not tasks.
Wait, I just found out about this game and I'm already in doubt, which version do I download first, season 1-4 or 5?
There is the backstory and there are references and experiences from v0.89.8 (Seasons 1-4) that will make v0.95.7 (Season 5) easier to understand and play. If you were to read an anthology or watch a movie universe - would you rather start at the beginning or jump into it in a later installment? That said, you don't need to start with v0.89.8 in order to play v0.95.7 - saves don't carry over.

Reactions: Revy15a2

Redds667

May 22, 2021
Take a clue from the numbers dude, if you want to start from the beginning 1-4 if you just wantlast one choose 5.
I just find it strange that they split a single game into two games, well let's see what this game has to offer.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I just find it strange that they split a single game into two games
There is a whole long, drawn-out story behind that which has been regurgitated and rehashed in this thread for the past 8 months. Here's a short version - otherwise, feel free to browse the thread: #28,080

Even shorter is Stil996's post below.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Imagine calling normal non-cucks people "vocal minority", that's some hard echo-chamber case that can be worthy opponent for Twitter psychos :ROFLMAO:
Oh the Normal non-cucks weren't vocal at all, Count Morado was talking about the "I'm not a Cuck.. you're a cuck" cucks, who constantly whine about NTR. It's pretty obvious that they protest too much. Come out of the closet already

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Oh the Normal non-cucks weren't vocal at all, Count Morado was talking about the "I'm not a Cuck.. you're a cuck" cucks, who constantly whine about NTR. It's pretty obvious that they protest too much. Come out of the closet already
> Anyone who complains is in the closet

By this argument, if you complain about trump you voted for him. if you complain about biden you voted for him. and if you oppose child molesters you must be one yourself.

Cybergod360

Dec 7, 2022
I like ntr and all, but Jesus Christ the mc is so pathetic it's not even funny, how can you have so many girls and not fuck them even once? and imagine letting an old hag brainwash your girlfriend to be friends with a r,apist .

• Haha
Reactions: mrttao

JoeKent

Dec 21, 2020
Actually so far the Scat is exclusive to the main route, The NTR route gets Cum milkshakes & Piss water bottles
RedPillBlues yeah I think im going to take your advise and drop the game I might just pick up Midnight Paradise again.

I mean what you said about Uber being a massive cuck from the start seems true now with this update being not only splitting the workforce for a cuck playthrough and Harem Playthrough but also adding Scat to the Harem Playthrough I think Im done.

I can tolerate alot games even games that has some cuck elements so long as the story is good or entertaining I can even having some traps bouncing on my dick what I cant toerate is my 3 Nos Gore Vore and Scat.

Its a shame looks like by the Darell Sister and the MC Sister would be having content this update I think they even introduced Darells Mom.

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
holy moley this thead has blow up since thursday. did a double take on the end page count. xD

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
> Anyone who complains is in the closet

By this argument, if you complain about trump you voted for him. if you complain about biden you voted for him. and if you oppose child molesters you must be one yourself.
it's an obvious troll to the many manchilds that deserves it.

EvasionYT

Jan 6, 2021
Ive played this game before and its soo boring. I havent gotten to a point where the mc is having sex, does the mc have sex in this game or is it just everyone takung the bbc jesus christ

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Ive played this game before and its soo boring. I havent gotten to a point where the mc is having sex, does the mc have sex in this game or is it just everyone takung the bbc jesus christ
You're most likely playing a very old version of the game, the MC had plenty of sex in the main route.

kmh765

Sep 14, 2020
Two questions for anyone here:
Can the normal save and NTR save be separate?

If the save is bound to the registry, could someone screenshot the registry parameters of a 100% game?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes