Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
That's exactly what I suspected last week. #1432

Possible that it will now be released every about 2 months? Then there will be a sense of the development time which was a big criticism and they wanted to develop in a fast way now for a short story section.
I am thinking along the same lines as you, at least for the next update if it is primarily Danny and Gerda content. Their content was announced for the current release on 28 Jan. Since the main route in the current version did not include the content, it's my suspicion that their 2 months of playtesting made them cut content intended for this update. We already see artwork from the netorare (ntr) route that wasn't in this update but are in the files of the game as a clue that this may be the case.

The next update or two may simply be the content that was to be in this current version, but was cut because of problems getting it to work. Basically Uberpie is going to take the heat on this update, but then possibly rapid-fire one or two updates (3 months turnaround on each) to boost his fan image. Doing so by using content already created for this update but simply moved to the next one or two.

Reactions: SGGG

Snoopy0

Formerly 'littlePink'
Aug 14, 2021
He asked "Can you please explain how ntr could hurt you I really wanna know", You asked no question.

and yes, you don't have the answers he seeks because you really don't understand why you hate ntr that much.
The answer to this question is simple. You can ask yourself why you like ntr, then you can figure out why non-ntr players don't like ntr. :sneaky:

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Well, well, well. Guys, the only pleasure you can get playing this huge piece of shit - Taffy Tales v.0.95.7 from Uber Pie is to mentally imagine the faces of dev's patron's. Just imagine - almost a year of waiting and getting THIS at the exit!!!

SGGG

May 9, 2020
I am thinking along the same lines as you, at least for the next update if it is primarily Danny and Gerda content. Their content was announced for the current release on 28 Jan. Since the main route in the current version did not include the content, it's my suspicion that their 2 months of playtesting made them cut content intended for this update. We already see artwork from the netorare (ntr) route that wasn't in this update but are in the files of the game as a clue that this may be the case.

The next update or two may simply be the content that was to be in this current version, but was cut because of problems getting it to work. Basically Uberpie is going to take the heat on this update, but then possibly rapid-fire one or two updates (3 months turnaround on each) to boost his fan image. Doing so by using content already created for this update but simply moved to the next one or two.
Yes, just like you said. If it should only affect the two characters (from the current news) should hopefully last 2-3 months if it still had to fix bugs and "only if" it's a small update. I also think it will be the case that each character has its turn per update. Last Chantelle and Dr.Beatrix was more represented.

Diavolo-da

Dec 19, 2022
i just downloaded the game and i wanted to know why am i at day 145 while i just pressed " new game "
Its like i've been missing alot of content

Vazont

Sep 17, 2018
Disagree, he had alternatives that would make it so doing two routes simultaneously not a problem which he didn't take.
I'm not against their choice. I just said that the scenes animation are less good that the season 4.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i just downloaded the game and i wanted to know why am i at day 145 while i just pressed " new game "
Its like i've been missing alot of content
See the 72nd post of my FAQ, 11 posts before yours #29,747. I recommend reading #1, for sure. Or your could take hints from the headlines for the download links:
1688826136439.png
If you want to play from day one, you have to go to Season 1-4. Season 5 starts AFTER Season 1-4.
Btw what's the point of using AI if it's still taking you a year to put content out? I'd imagine people would be much happier with ai if they were getting faster updates
Actually, I would be happier if Uberpie appeared to use an editor to correct problems with the AI-generated images. Simply using the output shows shoddy work.
Does someone knows why the game doesnt make me start at day 1 ?
We don't live here 24 hours a day. We have to sleep an hour or so some time each day. If you are going to ask questions, you're going to have to be patient for the answers and not repeat your question every 30 minutes. You could have found the answer on your own had you read OP, skimmed a few of the last pages of the thread, or did a couple of searches in the thread.

Diavolo-da

Dec 19, 2022
dawg its not about being patient or nah i just read my message again and i figured out i wasnt accurate enough you fr need to chill lol

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes