terza

Apr 2, 2021
This update, Uberpie really goes all out in terms of kinkiness. Electric, :poop:, corruption, :censored:, neglecting play, doggy. Really? His sexual desire was at its max. I suspected as much from Red's personality and dialogue so far. What a man of culture. the update itself full of dialogue tho.

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
>Exciting new features
>No one was asking for this
>Neglects features from previous updates (char switching)

Fooling the fanbase 101

Jun 15, 2018
So why does the game start at day 145? is this meant to happen or do i need to download more?
The latest update is only the latest update. If you want to play anything that happened before, or if you want to play the game from the start, you need to download the "seasons 1-4"

zhuguannan1

Sep 9, 2017
would there be any difference choosing different 'method' during Becca's first sex? I mean, other than the 2 H scenes difference.

[Mister_Arch]

Mar 6, 2021
Every time I pop into this thread it feels like everyone is disappointed with the game and if you don't mind me asking why?

(Besides NTR I read enough to know that's one of the reasons I think)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Every time I pop into this thread it feels like everyone is disappointed with the game and if you don't mind me asking why?

(Besides NTR I read enough to know that's one of the reasons I think)
you mean other than it was a disappointing experience? :p
Read some of the thread dude... feels everything has already been said, it's not going anywhere

unnammed

Oct 28, 2016
I knew NTR stuff was coming to this game from the start but yeah, not my cup of tea but what disappointed me the most is the AI work and I feel like it takes away from the game and I'm sure a lot of the development time went into that.

I think the game is pretty polished in general and I quite enjoyed it but I feel the development time already seems very long and now it'll be x2...maybe that's why they went into AI generated stuff? Oh well, it is what it is.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
is vivian had sex with mc or still one blowjob ?
There is no new content with Danny/Vivian since the previous update with the encounter in the park.
Can anyone help me ? I don't understand where to go View attachment 2764385
Taksh is usually in the school hallway or on the sidewalk in front of the school. Rarely anywhere else that is a place for a task to complete. 4:38 in my speedrun video here: #29,236

Reactions: Cybergod360
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes