Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Ok so that is scat, I was just confused because the guy above said you don't find scat, and then also said you do.
Stil996 is correct because you/the MC doesn't "find the scat." Finding scat is something you do when you're hunting. Also, the MC doesn't find the scat. He tells you exactly what you should expect and that it is released "in view of the MC."
Your question about "do you see" it, was a question that was already answered directly by him.

Anyway - yes, like I mentioned in my first reply to you, Yes ...
One scene in the main route in v0.95.7 (Season 5).

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ok so that is scat, I was just confused because the guy above said you don't find scat, and then also said you do.
I might be misunderstanding the term Scat since it isn't one of my kinks, but I figure there needs to be more than seeing someone take a dump. She endures a prolonged enema as an act of submission to her dom, then when she is given permission to release the MC peeps on her, there no kind of play or activity with the shit so not worthy of a kink title IMO... but like I said not my thing so maybe I'm missing some nuance.

DevonRayMun

Feb 20, 2019
-> Use AI
-> Artwork became very low res so devs have to change the resolution of the game
-> still about the same amount of content for each update
-> even less explicit sexual art

sigh...how did we get to this point. I think it would've been fine if they at least edit the art so it stays the same resolution with the previous update, and maybe change the shading a little bit so it doesn't look so obviously AI

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
-> Use AI
-> Artwork became very low res so devs have to change the resolution of the game
-> still about the same amount of content for each update
-> even less explicit sexual art

sigh...how did we get to this point. I think it would've been fine if they at least edit the art so it stays the same resolution with the previous update, and maybe change the shading a little bit so it doesn't look so obviously AI
Your post is dubious in its claims, at best.

Yes, AI. Yes, I agree Uberpie should take time to edit the art after it is generated by the AI - to clean up problems with poor anatomy, shadows/highlights, character model consistency and more.

Your other three points are questionable.

The artwork is the same resolution.​
- The animations in v0.95.7 are 1920x1080. The animations in v0.89.8 were 1920x1080.​
- The cg images in v0.95.7 are 2048x1152. The cg images in v0.89.8 were 2048x1152.​
There is more artwork content in this update when compared to previous ones.​
- v0.95.7 has over 500 new images - which is about the same number as v0.68.2, which was the previous highest number for an update​
- The previous eleven(?) updates have about 2100 total. 2100/11 = 190 images, on average, per update up to v0.89.8.​
As for the explicitness - that's a subjective measurement, however there is some very explicit imagery in v0.95.7 in both routes.​
That all being said - I do agree that this update, overall, was disappointing in terms of how it was marketed in comparison to what was actually delivered. I think there was too much emphasis on the number of images, overall (because of the use of AI to 'speed things up') rather than focus on the actual lewd content. Several characters were said to have content in v0.95.7 that ended up not happening - but appears to have that content coming for the next update.

Reactions: Bob Jewl

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
The AI art is a big turn off for me after letting the new update settle in more.
Especially in comparison to 89.8 where the art and new animations looked better then ever.

It just doesn't have that much of that iconic Uber style anymore and that specific style/flare was one of the big factors I followed TT.

Last edited:

StrongBeerus

Jul 10, 2021
Guys how should I continue? I can do this quest how many times I want and even the quest after it. Like being in gym second time with Chantelle and after it I can do it again and again. Its like infinite quest loop. Snímek obrazovky 2023-07-23 173128.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Guys how should I continue? I can do this quest how many times I want and even the quest after it. Like being in gym second time with Chantelle and after it I can do it again and again. Its like infinite quest loop. View attachment 2793719
Both of the following are copied from posts found in the first 5 results when searching this thread for the word "LOOP"
1690126873909.png

(copied from #29,588 - emphasis added)

You have to do the photos/editing/printing/posters twice ... you have to hang the posters before the time runs out each of the two times. If you do not hang the posters within the time, it's probably coded for the player to try again... it could be people aren't hanging them quick enough each time they try or that a bug has occurred to create a loop.

If you are experiencing the loop - you should load a save prior to the first photo meeting with Chantelle and try the quests again. If you don't have a save, you'll have to start at the beginning of the update if you want to move past the quests. I have videos of both routes playthroughs here, for people who are having problems: #29,294

(copied from #29,764)

If you can't do anything to get out of your loop as it is. You need to do the common sense, obvious things - either:
  1. Load a save prior to the first photo session with Chantelle and trying again, or
  2. Start at the beginning of v0.95.7 again

fafa123554

Aug 12, 2022
Which art do you mean?
AFAIK most of the people here love the art Uber did originally (it's still in the game), they are pissed he hasn't maintained it to the same standard.
I can't really compare from last update since I stopped around when Danny scenes were introduced in order to have bulk of content in the future. Came back to this state of the game and was happy with the new scenes. I did notice the Ai and was a bit weirded out by the piss stuff but I enjoyed the new scenes, especially the bullys sister

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes