mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Wait, you're INTENTIONALLY playing the Netorare (NTR) Route and bitching about it? All you got to do is NOT PLAY the OPTIONAL Netorare Route, and most of your pain is gone. Holy fucking shit dude.
Not all NTR fans are into having their waifu raped by a two bit thug.
Plenty want an alpha male chad to seduce the waifu and make the willing cuckold feel inadequate that she chose the other (superior) guy.

Amusingly, this is the case with "Cucky" in the game.
Who wants you to show physical dominance in the gym before fucking his wife in front of his eyes while calling him cucky

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Red does so because he wants the women for himself. All to himself. It's not out of compassion - it's out of greed. Any compassion you might see by the MC is from the original personality (Blue) - not Red. Happy sex slaves are thankful sex slaves. Unhappy, sad sex slaves are a nuisance at best.

I don't want to search all the scenes you are summing up - but if you can tell me one of the tasks near the scenes you are talking about, I'd be happy to look them up.
I think you are assuming a bit much about his motives.
Plus at the end of the day red does have to coexist with blue as well, as they are both parts of the same person.
So even if you choose to minimally check him, there are still some checks.

And regardless of his motives, the end result is different.
It is like lawful evil vs chaotic evil.
Chaotic evil burns your town the ground and slaughters everyone.
Lawful evil makes the town prosperous for selfish reasons (he owns it).

You can argue that both have wicked motives. But that bit in ones brain of "I want to rule a prosperous town / happy and willing slavegirl waifu" makes all the difference.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Not all NTR fans are into having their waifu raped by a two bit thug.
Plenty want an alpha male chad to seduce the waifu and make the willing cuckold feel inadequate that she chose the other (superior) guy.

Amusingly, this is the case with "Cucky" in the game.
Who wants you to show physical dominance in the gym before fucking his wife in front of his eyes while calling him cucky
Some people are confusing the various types of what the three letters NTR mean.

Netorare (which is the Netorare route of this VN) - means the protagonist doesn't like getting cheated upon.
Netorase (which is Harry's thing - and could be what some of the Friendship/Sharing route will be) - means the protagonist approves and may even get off on their partner fucking others. ** The modern cucking **
Netori (which is part of the Main Route) - is when the protagonist is fucking other people's partners, with or without permission.
I think you are assuming a bit much about his motives.
Plus at the end of the day red does have to coexist with blue as well, as they are both parts of the same person.
So even if you choose to minimally check him, there are still some checks.

And regardless of his motives, the end result is different.
It is like lawful evil vs chaotic evil.
Chaotic evil burns your town the ground and slaughters everyone.
Lawful evil makes the town prosperous for selfish reasons (he owns it).

You can argue that both have wicked motives. But that bit in ones brain of "I want to rule a prosperous town / happy and willing slavegirl waifu" makes all the difference.
I can appreciate your mental gymnastics in justifying - but in the end, lawful v. chaotic is no different for everyone else around the person causing the destruction. Darth Vader is Lawful Evil. Pennywise is Chaotic Evil. It only matters what that person gets in the end. They are both evil. They are both nefarious. They are both greedy. They are both needy. In one, the evil person gets all the spoils. In the other, no one gets all the spoils.

The only redeeming feature of the MC is that the original personality seems to be gaining strength. It's a classic good v. evil - intrapersonally, within the character, as well as interpersonally, in terms with how the town will end up in the resolution of the MC's own personal inner battle.

(edited to put two posts into one)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: colifa

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Some people are confusing the various types of what the three letters NTR mean.

Netorare (which is the Netorare route of this VN) - means the protagonist doesn't like getting cheated upon.
Netorase (which is Harry's thing - and could be what some of the Friendship/Sharing route will be) - means the protagonist approves and may even get off on their partner fucking others. ** The modern cucking **
Netori (which is part of the Main Route) - is when the protagonist is fucking other people's partners, with or without permission.
1. game only says NTR and dev does not visit this site.

2. you are conflating players and MC. every [netorare] player is willingly roleplaying as an unwilling main character.

3. even in [netorare] is there is a difference between a chad seducing your girl, and her being gang raped. different strokes for different folks. Not every single [netorare] fan is into having his girl gang raped.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
1. game only says NTR and dev does not visit this site.

2. you are conflating players and MC. every [netorare] player is willingly roleplaying as an unwilling main character.

3. even in [netorare] is there is a difference between a chad seducing your girl, and her being gang raped. different strokes for different folks. Not every single [netorare] fan is into having his girl gang raped.
  1. It's something I've repeated time after time in this thread.
  2. I am not conflating. You are correct in the second sentence.
  3. Correct. And that is one reason why I have stated - again, time and again in this thread - that this may not be the game/VN for some people. Even if they are fans of "NTR." Uberpie's M.O. has been very obvious from day one of what kind of Netorare he enjoys - from the first scene with Becca, to how Darnell interacts with Mary, to how he treats Tiffany, and to how he takes advantage of Mary when she appears to be under control (though, isn't). And I've stated that he misuses the abbreviation of NTR in at least one scene in v0.89.8 (Seasons 1-4).
One can make valid, constructive criticisms of the handling of Netorare, Netorase, Netori and have fruitful discussions about storyline, interpretation, rising conflict, short lines of tension, long lines of tension, resolution, etc. but "OMG - the dev needs to kill xyz" is none of the above. And that is what prompted my reply to the person above. And that was before I thought it just meant he was playing the regular game, not the Netorare (NTR) Route.

It's obvious that the person is not a fan of Netorare, but continued playing an optional route that made him feel very uncomfortable instead of stopping and deciding that 'nope that's not the route for me.' Again, it's like putting your hand into the fire and then blaming the heat for burning your hand. You can pull it out of the fire at any time. The power is - literally - in your hand.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Correct. And that is one reason why I have stated - again, time and again in this thread - that this may not be the game/VN for some people. Even if they are fans of "NTR." Uberpie's M.O. has been very obvious from day one of what kind of Netorare he enjoys - from the first scene with Becca, to how Darnell interacts with Mary, to how he treats Tiffany, and to how he takes advantage of Mary when she appears to be under control (though, isn't). And I've stated that he misuses the abbreviation of NTR in at least one scene in v0.89.8 (Seasons 1-4).
You know what, you are right.
I mistook you as criticizing that guy. But genuinely some games are not for everyone.
As you say, uberpie is going for a kind of implementation that is not for everyone.
It's obvious that the person is not a fan of Netorare, but continued playing an optional route that made him feel very uncomfortable instead of stopping and deciding that 'nope that's not the route for me.'
I don't agree with this part, it even conflicts with what you said in the paragraph prior.
Someone can be into netorare, but not into this specific kind of netorare.
Don't go dismissing him as "someone who dislikes netorare" just because he dislikes this kind.
A "this game is aiming at a specific kind. so it might not be for you" would suffice without invoking a "you are not a true fan"
You can pull it out of the fire at any time. The power is - literally - in your hand.
While true, it sounds like he would be ok with it if we could get rid of darnell.
And IIRC the game had (or does it still have?) placeholder choices for doing just that.
As I mentioned before, there is the scene where darnell is unconscious on the side of the road after losing the drugs he was supposed to sell.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Don't go dismissing him as "someone who dislikes netorare" just because he dislikes this kind.
I took the time to look at the other half dozen games he's posted in before I stated that. This is the only game that has a netorare tag. So I am making an assumption based upon that. If I am wrong, I apologize. However, I do stand beside that it was his choice to keep playing when he was obviously becoming so agitated that he thought he needed to exclaim not once, but several times, that the dev should kill the character.
without invoking a "you are not a true fan"
I didn't say that, I didn't imply that. I made the assumption I mention above based upon a quick review of where he appears to be active in his previous posts because I was curious after it was revealed that he played the Netorare (NTR) Route even after it made him feel so uncomfortable.
And IIRC the game had (or does it still have?) placeholder choices for doing just that.
As I mentioned before, there is the scene where darnell is unconscious on the side of the road after losing the drugs he was supposed to sell.
And as I mentioned in my reply to when you brought it up - that was in v0.11.2a, four years ago.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I know it's your first post, but you're quoting a post from 2022 about something 5 updates ago in early 2021 that has no bearing on the current version. Also, there will never be any bestiality as long as Uberpie promotes Taffy Tales on Patreon. As for cuckolding/Netorare/Netorase - it's been in the plan since day one and the separate Netorare (NTR) Route just started development this most recent update. If you want to know more, read the last 2 pages.

Reactions: LordDiabl0

TailsYcs

Jun 19, 2022
The guys arguing and killing each other over a game and me wanting to know when the next update is coming so I can punch a big handjob

weazelz

May 21, 2019
Is the new version really buggy?
Downloaded new version, gallery patched it, but all the scenes just play on top of the new "main screen" animation/image?

Edit:Can barely watch half the images or scenes without breaking the game. Is it just a mess, or is the gallery patcher not working with this version?

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is the new version really buggy?
Downloaded new version, gallery patched it, but all the scenes just play on top of the new "main screen" animation/image?

Edit:Can barely watch half the images or scenes without breaking the game. Is it just a mess, or is the gallery patcher not working with this version?
The gallery is messy in the current version - but the patch doesn't help it at all. You could simply download all the assets from one of my previous posts. Search the thread for the word FAQ mentioned by me and choose the latest one you find.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes