SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Sup homies. I haven't played since the great Darnell NTR update war. Anyone know if we've gotten much more Priscilla x Becca scenes since then?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
do you need to download the last version to play season 1-4?
No if you already got the previous update 0.89.8(< this is now called chapters 1-4) you don't have to re-DL the 1-4 chapters as far as I can see nothing has changed... chapter 5 is stand alone does not include chap. 1-4

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Welp finally played the chapter 5 main rout update can't say I was impressed At this point if Uber continues to use AI assisted/whatever it is ,art work I wish he would just convert the whole game re-do the reg sprites so at least when there are scenes the characters look the same. I don't like what he is doing with it but I can't stop it so.... There was 0 story progression imo( frankly after the last few updates I am not even sure what the actual story is any more) I had been wary of this update drop having seen all the teasers and I see now my concerns were justified.

Here the rub I have invested so much time on this game that even though I am displeased with the direction I still feel like I need to finish this thing when ever the hell that is ( likely never)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Welp finally played the chapter 5 main rout update can't say I was impressed At this point if Uber continues to use AI assisted/whatever it is ,art work I wish he would just convert the whole game re-do the reg sprites so at least when there are scenes the characters look the same. I don't like what he is doing with it but I can't stop it so.... There was 0 story progression imo( frankly after the last few updates I am not even sure what the actual story is any more) I had been wary of this update drop having seen all the teasers and I see now my concerns were justified.

Here the rub I have invested so much time on this game that even though I am displeased with the direction I still feel like I need to finish this thing when ever the hell that is ( likely never)
I'm right there with you.

Devil3D

Aug 10, 2021
Quite disappointed when the stomach bulge turnout to shit be and not a huge dildo or anal beads.

Who gets turned on when someone holds their shit?

Reactions: sryax

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Welp, they offloaded their artist to replace it with ai slop, no reason to support this patreon scam anymore lmaoo
While I agree that the AI generated artwork using the artist's own models as the reference leaves a lot to be desired - did you forget you've already made a joke about this before? You've only posted 2 times on this site - going back for sloppy seconds on the same critique changes nothing. The vast majority of us here on F95 don't subscribe anyway - that's why we're here. The developer hasn't logged in to this site in over 2 years and hasn't communicated on it in about 5 years. Your commentary isn't adding to a conversation but essentially just regurgitating gutter critique that's already been said many times.

• Angry
Reactions: BeaAndNessa

dhjfhfhfhfhfhfhfhf

Jul 12, 2023
While I agree that the AI generated artwork using the artist's own models as the reference leaves a lot to be desired - did you forget you've already made a joke about this before? You've only posted 2 times on this site - going back for sloppy seconds on the same critique changes nothing. The vast majority of us here on F95 don't subscribe anyway - that's why we're here. The developer hasn't logged in to this site in over 2 years and hasn't communicated on it in about 5 years. Your commentary isn't adding to a conversation but essentially just regurgitating gutter critique that's already been said many times.
Sorry bro, im not cool like you, i dont guard the sanctity of shitty hgames with my life by writing a 4 paragraph essay that nobody is going to fully read lmao, go outside maybe?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Sorry bro, im not cool like you, i dont guard the sanctity of shitty hgames with my life by writing a 4 paragraph essay that nobody is going to fully read lmao, go outside maybe?
Bro, I've criticized this title - as well as others - just like I said, I agree that the AI art needs work. I just don't whine and cry about it, like some. I know how to interact with normal people and to get across my arguments using pathos, ethos, and logos - and not simply throw tantrums in the middle of the store. As for go outside, it's amazing how mature adults know how to organize their time to be able to work full time, go to grad school, take care of a family, and keep up with other interests. Others should try it sometime.

• Angry
Reactions: BeaAndNessa

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Hello everyone ! I might not be able to update at the exact moment the update is out *everytime*, I'm on vacation and thus quite occupied ! :)

!
Hello everyone!
Thank you to everyone for your feedback in the previous posts, we're glad to hear your thoughts and ideas, and we'll definitely be looking into some of the kinks and fetishes to explore in the future.
As usual, we're hard at work with a lot of new text, art, and animations being produced for this update that we know you guys are going to love.
There'll be more news soon.
As always, thank you all for your support,
without all of you, none of this would be possible,
-The Taffy Tales Team

Where do you think that thing is going?

natalie.png

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
Hello everyone ! I might not be able to update at the exact moment the update is out *everytime*, I'm on vacation and thus quite occupied ! :)

!
Hello everyone!
Thank you to everyone for your feedback in the previous posts, we're glad to hear your thoughts and ideas, and we'll definitely be looking into some of the kinks and fetishes to explore in the future.
As usual, we're hard at work with a lot of new text, art, and animations being produced for this update that we know you guys are going to love.
There'll be more news soon.
As always, thank you all for your support,
without all of you, none of this would be possible,
-The Taffy Tales Team

Where do you think that thing is going?

View attachment 2854186
was ok game then turn into soap opera let red mc take over hes more fun then blue mc

Reactions: bansdebar

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
was ok game then turn into soap opera let red mc take over hes more fun then blue mc
Yup. We heard you the first several times. Remember, Timendo isn't a member of the development team - they are a subscriber who shares patreon posts here for us freeloaders.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes