Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
its good game but please stop turning it into a soap opera either take darnell out or have him mc red becomes friend tired seeing mc say we gotta get rid him kill him take him out plus stop making blue mc a wimp man getting alot ladies but scared them and others where are mob guys why they not getting revenge on becca and mc whats with phamthom lady dont see no more bring characters in but dont finish there storys like a dumb soap opera who will sleep with who will get the mom will pricella mom divorce her hubby will mc get darnells mom sister will darnell sleep with his sister will both dogs and horse get some action will danny sister show up will principle pimp all women will blue mc find out real story his dad is dad still alive will clara o good hubby return will mob kill him off stay tune for taffy tales the drama
Sorry, people who are not supporting the game won't get to change anything lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Update news!
Hello everyone,
We’ve seen a lot of questions about the seasons aspect to our design and wanted to clarify a few things.
Whilst we will be looking into the possibility of making one complete build, due to the ever-increasing size and complexity of the project, we’re breaking the game down into various seasons to try help manage this.
Progress on the latest update is going well, we’re pleased with the current rate of production, and will soon have more cool stuff to show you guys.

As always,
Thank you all so much for your support,
Without you, none of this would be possible.
-The Taffy Tales Team

‘She must be cashing in one of those ‘special’ coupons everyone’s always talking about…’

View attachment 2881361
Did he explain how he'll manage NTR and main path content for future updates? For example alternating between main path and NTR path updates or something else similar to mega updates mixing both.
I haven't seen much being clear on this, although perhaps I'm behind on some news or misread what Uber is trying to say.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Did he explain how he'll manage NTR and main path content for future updates? For example alternating between main path and NTR path updates or something else similar to mega updates mixing both.
I haven't seen much being clear on this, although perhaps I'm behind on some news or misread what Uber is trying to say.
there are supposed to be two teams working on this (one for each route), so it should be close to simultaneous... At least that is what has been said in the past. I'm guessing they both go through Uber so who knows how that bottleneck will affect things

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob Jewl

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
  1. its good game but please stop turning it into a soap opera
  2. either take darnell out
  3. or have him mc red becomes friend
  4. tired seeing mc say we gotta get rid him kill him take him out
  5. plus stop making blue mc a wimp man getting alot ladies but scared them and others
  6. where are mob guys why they not getting revenge on becca and mc
  7. whats with phamthom lady
  8. dont see no more bring characters in but dont finish there storys like a dumb soap opera
  9. who will sleep with who will get the mom
  10. will pricella mom divorce her hubby
  11. will mc get darnells mom sister will darnell sleep with his sister
  12. will both dogs and horse get some action
  13. will danny sister show up
  14. will principle pimp all women
  15. will blue mc find out real story his dad
  16. is dad still alive
  17. will clara o good hubby return
  18. will mob kill him off
  19. stay tune for taffy tales the drama
  1. Do you think repeating this daily will change anything? we already know you think this. Conversations usually continue on, they don't loop nonstop. Remember, UberPie reads nothing you write here. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.
  2. Not going to happen
  3. That is the Sharing/Friendship 3rd route that will get developed after more work on the first 2 routes
  4. See #2
  5. In the Netorare (NTR) route, that's the point. In the Main route, the original personality (blue) is becoming more confident
  6. Interesting. You are correct, that subplot hasn't gone anywhere, that we know of.
  7. What phantom lady?
  8. You're looping again
  9. Depends what Route you play - in Main Route, MC gets Mary and in Netorare (NTR) Route, Darnell gets Mary
  10. No
  11. Eventually in the Main Route, appears to be the plan
  12. No. It's been answered ad infinitum in this thread. Not while UberPie remains on Patreon and he has no intent on leaving the site
  13. Maybe
  14. Probably not.
  15. Maybe
  16. Meh. Who really cares?
  17. He's in the Netorare (NTR) Route, otherwise who knows.
  18. Does it matter?
  19. And back to the beginning again... GOTO LINE 1
Maybe in october ?
Maybe... Maybe December
Is there any scope pregnancy being added to the game ?
Scope?
From my FAQ: The next update is to solely focus on main route with content for Danny and Gerda included.

He said this in the first Patreon post after the release of the recent update - #29,633. So, who knows what he plans. Hell, he makes plans and doesn't follow them most of the time. So roll the dice and know it's most likely wrong.

Last edited:

MR-MIME

Jun 8, 2019
The only way i see the dad coming back is that he become the leader of the cult after being controlled by HIS pennyworth personnality

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Do we have any idea who the principal’s “toy” is? Is it the same girl he’s keeping locked up, or someone else?

I thought the game hinted it might be Mia, but, well, that’s not possible anymore, is it?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Do we have any idea who the principal’s “toy” is? Is it the same girl he’s keeping locked up, or someone else?

I thought the game hinted it might be Mia, but, well, that’s not possible anymore, is it?
"Toy" is "Toy" does she need another name? I doubt she is anyone we "know", I think she is his full time slave until such time as he replaces her with a newer model (at which point she will be sold on), until then she is destined to live in his safe, only seeing the light of day when he wants to play with her.

May 30, 2020
It's not like it's my favorite either, I like Priscilla and Becca more
I don't dislike it either, as it is one of the most beloved I wanted to make some kind of joke
You and who you are responding to have some fair points and admittedly I sometimes feel a bit unfortunate when it comes to my favorite characters. I like pretty much all the characters quite a lot, but my favorites are mostly the mothers, namely Clara, Mary, and Gerda. Which is unfortunate because my favorite (Clara) ended up getting the most fetishistic content out of the 3 what with the urination scenes, all the BDSM/cucking stuff as well as tattoo slave stuff, Mary seems to be gearing further into weird territory with the dog related things as well as her path being split in half for NTR, and then Gerda despite not suffering from the issues of the other 2, got kicked out of the story for a spell the last update I played. I'm not into any of those more "hardcore" things which is fine cause it's for other people and there's plenty of content without it, but man it feels bad that my favorite characters seem to be getting the bulk of it. Especially Clara. Honestly felt bad for her at the beginning of the route, and while I could still enjoy the storyline of helping her with self-serving methods, the fetishes her character is currently being dealt or a huge turnoff for me. Se la vie.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
You and who you are responding to have some fair points and admittedly I sometimes feel a bit unfortunate when it comes to my favorite characters. I like pretty much all the characters quite a lot, but my favorites are mostly the mothers, namely Clara, Mary, and Gerda. Which is unfortunate because my favorite (Clara) ended up getting the most fetishistic content out of the 3 what with the urination scenes, all the BDSM/cucking stuff as well as tattoo slave stuff, Mary seems to be gearing further into weird territory with the dog related things as well as her path being split in half for NTR, and then Gerda despite not suffering from the issues of the other 2, got kicked out of the story for a spell the last update I played. I'm not into any of those more "hardcore" things which is fine cause it's for other people and there's plenty of content without it, but man it feels bad that my favorite characters seem to be getting the bulk of it. Especially Clara. Honestly felt bad for her at the beginning of the route, and while I could still enjoy the storyline of helping her with self-serving methods, the fetishes her character is currently being dealt or a huge turnoff for me. Se la vie.
you not alone alot are upset about game started great now going down hill thats why i call it soap opera because thats what turning into

but stay on main route which is better then dont get all other bs crap they doing devs doing ok job but ruining game with fetish animal crap guy trying rape the women darnell i give game till 2024 before they close it like alot games have once turn to drama crap or devs ruin it

also got people saying complaining people not paying or donating play game then know why people arent

look at demon deal milf island alien bac yard never saint willy adventure revamp milftoon drama summertime alot others they still going people donating helping because great games devs not ruining it there listeing to people not just throwing crap together if person paying listen to them not ignore them

Last edited:
Reactions: kamikazedrew
3.50 star(s) 350 Votes