Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I get a black screen for any animated scene both in gallery and in game, has anyone experienced the same issue?
Yup, been discussed quite a few times in this thread - a search of the thread would have let you know. Mostly affects people with older OS's and/or certain video cards and/or driver updates. I uploaded all assets from Taffy Tales (CG, animations, sound files) for those interested in having them. You can download them in the link at the top of the 80th posting of my FAQ below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
thank you! I didn't know about the option to search by date, i tried searching tin the trad and the first two pages were mostly from 2019-2022 so I didn't bother going further
yeah, hopefully the default search gets redone with the site update thats coming.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
got stuck at the quest 'time to find the cleaner'
got the glue but cant do anything else, cant talk to danny to get clara out of the restrooms
I am guessing you have more tasks than that one in your list. You probably don't have the T-shirt and the Mask necessary for the task to complete it. What other tasks do you have?

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
Start where you like, but 1 tends to come before 5... just saying

What I want to know is why so many people are asking this question? Do numbers work differently in other countries?
I’m asking because I never saw this when I played the game before

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
anyone have a save?
There Is No Such Thing As A Save File.

Excerpt from CountMorados FAQ
5. Save file: For Windows users, the save is written into the Windows Registry. There is no separate save file. If you receive anything from anyone to edit your Windows Registry, you do so at your own risk of bricking your computer or introducing security issues.
If you find your saves disappearing, someone recommends this: Save the game and exit through the Main Menu, do not simply save and close the game - doing so risks your saves.
For v0.95.7 (Season 5) - The game starts at new content automatically. No need for a preloaded save.
For v0.89.8 and before - There is a save code listed in OP (see #2 above) to start at new content for v0.89.8 and unlocks all previous gallery content. When you start the game, select load game and click on the included save in slot 1-1 and enter the save code and cheat code, as well as name Mary, Tiffany, and the MC whatever you want.
Saves from previous minor versions are incompatible. Saves for v0.89.8a and v0.89.8b are compatible for v0.89.8c, just install the new update and they should be in the menu. Same with saves for v0.95.7a, v0.95.7b and v0.95.7c being compatible with each other.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes