Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
To be honest, I didn't understand how the moment of progress with Gerda happened: then she despised us, then after the story with the plumber suddenly became interested. It could have been done somehow more interesting.....
despised? I don't know where you got despised from?? She is a snob who saw the MC as beneath her, unworthy of note... then she learned he had a big cock (which was worthy of her attention).

Reactions: wizardcock

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
despised? I don't know where you got despised from?? She is a snob who saw the MC as beneath her, unworthy of note... then she learned he had a big cock (which was worthy of her attention).
well, at first I thought she wasn't going to give up that easily just by seeing a big dick..... but okay.
And then there's one more question, please. Are there any girls in the game, which the player achieves with his "blue" personality, because so far I see only humiliation from the "red" and I do not like it very much...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
well, at first I thought she wasn't going to give up that easily just by seeing a big dick..... but okay.
And then there's one more question, please. Are there any girls in the game, which the player achieves with his "blue" personality, because so far I see only humiliation from the "red" and I do not like it very much...
She's gets off on making her husband watch her with different men (He loves being dominated by women, and he was getting off on the MC "blackmailing" him into sending lewds of his wife ), so the MC's Dom attitude probably played a part too, but most his cock.
Blue gets nothing, even when Becca was throwing herself at him he did nothing, it needed Red to take over for anything to happen. Blue is a true Gamma.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
She's gets off on making her husband watch her with different men (He loves being dominated by women, and he was getting off on the MC "blackmailing" him into sending lewds of his wife ), so the MC's Dom attitude probably played a part too, but most his cock.
Blue gets nothing, even when Becca was throwing herself at him he did nothing, it needed Red to take over for anything to happen. Blue is a true Gamma.
Okay, thanks. It's a pity, if that's the case, it will be one-sided: initially hard-to-get girls who suddenly turn into sluts who like to be dominated by "red". Shit...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Okay, thanks. It's a pity, if that's the case, it will be one-sided: initially hard-to-get girls who suddenly turn into sluts who like to be dominated by "red". Shit...
Yeah, I think so... the only way Blue will get the girl is if one of them decides to take him as a pet, and even then I suspect his main job will be to lick her bulls cum out her pussy.
Very few of the girls are "hard to get" remember they are all being drugged to be turned into sex slaves, that has to play a part.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Yeah, I think so... the only way Blue will get the girl is if one of them decides to take him as a pet, and even then I suspect his main job will be to lick her bulls cum out her pussy.
Very few of the girls are "hard to get" remember they are all being drugged to be turned into sex slaves, that has to play a part.
I meant that in the beginning they all seem to be indifferent to the protagonist, and then some shit happens and Red gets them by humiliating them, blackmailing them, and so on. That said, they somehow enjoy it, i.e. there's not even the fact that it's completely against their will, which would show their normal nature. They all end up looking like whores.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I meant that in the beginning they all seem to be indifferent to the protagonist, and then some shit happens and Red gets them by humiliating them, blackmailing them, and so on. That said, they somehow enjoy it, i.e. there's not even the fact that it's completely against their will, which would show their normal nature. They all end up looking like whores.
2 important things happen in the Story IIRC (it's been a while since I read it properly)
  1. Gamma Blue turns into Alpha Red (in the main Route)
  2. "ALL" the women are getting drugged by a gang of sex traffickers (making them more and more compliant, it a major plot point that The MC seems to be making everyone he comes in contact with "immune" to the Drugs effects (from the gangs perspective) while capitalizing on it himself, something in his sweat maybe)
Gamma Blue has lived his life slipping by under the Radar, while Alpha Red does things that gets him noticed (his new oversized cock might help a little). It should be noted Gamma Blue has been given drugs all his life made by the same people who are drugging the Women to become sex slaves... Coincidence?
It's not clear if Blue is the true personality or not, the Drug he was on likely turned him into that, the same way various mood leveling drugs (anti-psychotics/anti-depressants) can make people feel like zombies.

• Wow
Reactions: wizardcock

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Where are you getting 2024 from, was that declared officially? The next update being on the main route doesn't exclude an NTR update soon after that...unless of course they have ditched the NTR Crew and are back to a single team. I never expected the two teams to be synchronized, I'd expect them to be released a few weeks apart to account for the bottleneck that is Uber. (obvious with added margins to account for different teams working at difference paces.
Not officially but with how the update goes (1 every 5/7 months MAX) we can say that NTR update will not come until 2024, and since it's a new type of updates, we don't know if we will get Main route and then the NTR route and vice versa , maybe in the future both at once ?
You speak of different team but there isn't (that I know of), it's just that they recently hired some guy to write the NTR route while LostRaven can focus on the writing of the main route

Reactions: Count Morado

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Not officially but with how the update goes (1 every 5/7 months MAX) we can say that NTR update will not come until 2024, and since it's a new type of updates, we don't know if we will get Main route and then the NTR route and vice versa , maybe in the future both at once ?
You speak of different team but there isn't (that I know of), it's just that they recently hired some guy to write the NTR route while LostRaven can focus on the writing of the main route
I have no idea how legitimate the two teams idea is, but there was definitely chatter about it when they first announced splitting the Taffy Tales into two different games, are you saying for definite that is false? if so then I'm a little annoyed none of the people in the know ever challanged it.
even if the only difference between the "two teams" is one person, it still suggests that the updates should be closer together than before because you still have that person working exclusively on that particular component (Though I guess the writing was probably not the usual bottle neck in this production)

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
I have no idea how legitimate the two teams idea is, but there was definitely chatter about it when they first announced splitting the Taffy Tales into two different games, are you saying for definite that is false? if so then I'm a little annoyed none of the people in the know ever challanged it.
even if the only difference between the "two teams" is one person, it still suggests that the updates should be closer together than before because you still have that person working exclusively on that particular component (Though I guess the writing was probably not the usual bottle neck in this production)
"technically" it can be said that it's 2 different games I guess ? but I don't remember them recruiting more artist/coder/whatever is necessary to develop this game, as to say it's false I wouldn't say that since I'm not sure 100%
if the only change is the new writer then it's not gonna change the speed we get the updates or atleast not by much (we don't talk about ai use here though)

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
So far there is one scene (Beccas first time), where you can decide to have it be more loving with blue in control or rougher with red in control. Otherwise it's mostly red, though. Though there has been some character development that hints that the two personalities might merge in the future. Red becoming more genuine in his feelings for the girls and blue becoming more aggreeable with what red is doing.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Where are you getting 2024 from, was that declared officially? The next update being on the main route doesn't exclude an NTR update soon after that...unless of course they have ditched the NTR Crew and are back to a single team. I never expected the two teams to be synchronized, I'd expect them to be released a few weeks apart to account for the bottleneck that is Uber. (obvious with added margins to account for different teams working at difference paces.
Basically what Timendo said.

Nothing official. Common sense. It's September. We haven't even seen the next update yet. There's no way Uberpie will be able to get a second update out before the end of the year. History tells the tale.

Uberpie stated specifically, previously, that updates would be simultaneous. That is official... and officially wrong. #26,332

So yeah, 2024 at the earliest. I wouldn't put it past him to change his mind again, and make the update after the coming one to be main route, only, as well. Even though, the data is there, him releasing the netorare version greatly increased his revenue. That huge spike is well outside of what someone would expect if it had only been main route.
1695247208786.png

Reactions: Timendo

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Basically what Timendo said.

Nothing official. Common sense. It's September. We haven't even seen the next update yet. There's no way Uberpie will be able to get a second update out before the end of the year. History tells the tale.

Uberpie stated specifically, previously, that updates would be simultaneous. That is official... and officially wrong. #26,332

So yeah, 2024 at the earliest. I wouldn't put it past him to change his mind again, and make the update after the coming one to be main route, only, as well. Even though, the data is there, him releasing the netorare version greatly increased his revenue. That huge spike is well outside of what someone would expect if it had only been main route.
View attachment 2944976
The point of my post was about separating facts from opinion... I share your opinion BTW, I have little doubt the the updates will continue to be slow.
but I disagree with posting guesses about release dates. Won't your face be red if it's another ten years before the next NTR Update?
(that's only half joking BTW)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The point of my post was about separating facts from opinion... I share your opinion BTW, I have little doubt the the updates will continue to be slow.
but I disagree with posting guesses about release dates. Won't your face be red if it's another ten years before the next NTR Update?
(that's only half joking BTW)
I get it, but now we seem to be in a argument simply for the sake of argument. You missed the point of my original "estimate"
Won't be happening until at least 2024
And in my reply to you
2024 at the earliest.
The point of my posts is that there will not be a netorare (ntr) update any time soon. And in both, I make it very clear it could be 2024 or later...

While this is an opinion - it has a strong foundation from Uberpie's release history and current rate of development, the fact that the main route update isn't even out yet, while at the same time taking into consideration his vacillating decision-making process regarding the netorare (ntr) route. Could I be wrong and could a netorare (ntr) update come out 31 December 2023 or sooner? Sure, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it. I wouldn't even waste a pound note.

Which, to follow up on your post means, no - my face won't be red because 10 years later is at least 2024, at the earliest. It satisfies my estimation.
is there a fix for the gallery?
Yes, it's v0.95.7c - but we will most likely not see that version shared here anytime soon - rarely do we get versions b or later, only versions a. If you want to see all the assets in the game - after making sure you've set your search result preferences to most recent first, search the thread for the word FAQ posted by me and see the link at the top of that FAQ to download all the assets.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I cant press the map button HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 2945666
View attachment 2945668
If you cannot press the map button, that is a HUGE HINT that you are in the middle of a quest and must finish it before fast traveling anywhere else (or strictly use common entrances/exits). I bet you can go to Jennifer's house (and then home). I bet you can go to the shop front (and then the school).

But you SHOULD have the MC check in on Gerda. You didn't choose "FOLLOW GERDA" when the MC was in the bar with Harry and Gerda, did you? See

If you can't get back to the bar through walking the streets (I don't think you can) - then you need to load a save prior to the MC leaving Harry and Gerda at the bar.

Gaga32797

Sep 18, 2020
If you cannot press the map button, that is a HUGE HINT that you are in the middle of a quest and must finish it before fast traveling anywhere else (or strictly use common entrances/exits). I bet you can go to Jennifer's house (and then home). I bet you can go to the shop front (and then the school).

But you SHOULD have the MC check in on Gerda. You didn't choose "FOLLOW GERDA" when the MC was in the bar with Harry and Gerda, did you? See

If you can't get back to the bar through walking the streets (I don't think you can) - then you need to load a save prior to the MC leaving Harry and Gerda at the bar.
im fucked i only have 1 save file. do you know a way i can go back on saves

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes