H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I get it, but now we seem to be in a argument simply for the sake of argument. You missed the point of my original "estimate"And in my reply to youThe point of my posts is that there will not be a netorare (ntr) update any time soon. And in both, I make it very clear it could be 2024 or later...

While this is an opinion - it has a strong foundation from Uberpie's release history and current rate of development, the fact that the main route update isn't even out yet, while at the same time taking into consideration his vacillating decision-making process regarding the netorare (ntr) route. Could I be wrong and could a netorare (ntr) update come out 31 December 2023 or sooner? Sure, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it. I wouldn't even waste a pound note.

Which, to follow up on your post means, no - my face won't be red because 10 years later is at least 2024, at the earliest. It satisfies my estimation.

Yes, it's v0.95.7c - but we will most likely not see that version shared here anytime soon - rarely do we get versions b or later, only versions a. If you want to see all the assets in the game - after making sure you've set your search result preferences to most recent first, search the thread for the word FAQ posted by me and see the link at the top of that FAQ to download all the assets.
where do I place the assets?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
oh I wanted a fix for the ingame gallery
I already told you there was a fix but that we probably weren't ever going to get it here. That's why I pointed you to the extracted assets I provided in the thread. If you want the fix - you'll have to subscribe at the appropriate tier level, hope that some caring subscriber decides to share their version c, or wait a year (or most likely longer) before version c will be available for free to the public. Sometimes Uberpie forgets/neglects to move access to releases down the Patreon tier pipeline.

All that said - if you want to see the images and videos - I took the time to extract them all and make them available for people to view outside of the game. Hopefully that's more clear.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
For the 'i need to sell this jar' quest, I cant find sara in the eveneing is school. Did i miss something?
Probably. See #27,252, #26,098, #25,471. Also, I recommend changing your F95 search results preference to "most recent" and then search the thread (magnifying glass in upper right corner of page). You might find other suggestions if you can't get the referenced to work for you.

pooopy69

Feb 1, 2020
Probably. See #27,252, #26,098, #25,471. Also, I recommend changing your F95 search results preference to "most recent" and then search the thread (magnifying glass in upper right corner of page). You might find other suggestions if you can't get the referenced to work for you.
I think I never got the 'check in with violet' quest. How do I trigger that?
I even went to a previous save and when I wake up after the going to the clup the quest to check on Violet does not appear.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think I never got the 'check in with violet' quest. How do I trigger that?
I even went to a previous save and when I wake up after the going to the clup the quest to check on Violet does not appear.
Are you playing only the new content that was added in v0.89.8 after v0.85.1 or did you start from the beginning of the game and may have other tasks active that you haven't completed yet? Did you review the walkthrough with list of tasks in the third link I provided? As you can see by my walkthrough with timestamps in that post - I have the MC go to the club Wednesday night, do the ComicCon on Thursday, and then meet up with Sara on Friday night.

If you cannot get the jar sold using the suggestions previously stated and the search option doesn't give you more info - I would recommend going back to a save much earlier than the club night and following the walkthrough task list explicitly.

pooopy69

Feb 1, 2020
Are you playing only the new content that was added in v0.89.8 after v0.85.1 or did you start from the beginning of the game and may have other tasks active that you haven't completed yet? Did you review the walkthrough with list of tasks in the third link I provided? As you can see by my walkthrough with timestamps in that post - I have the MC go to the club Wednesday night, do the ComicCon on Thursday, and then meet up with Sara on Friday night.

If you cannot get the jar sold using the suggestions previously stated and the search option doesn't give you more info - I would recommend going back to a save much earlier than the club night and following the walkthrough task list explicitly.
I started from the very beginning and only selling the Jar is the last task. I guess I will have to try an even eariler save.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I started from the very beginning and only selling the Jar is the last task. I guess I will have to try an even eariler save.
Just to make sure - as I have asked already: Did you review the walkthrough with list of tasks in the third link I provided?

Is there anything in that walkthrough list of tasks that you haven't seen that are listed prior to "I need to sell this jar..." except "I should check in with Violet and make sure she's okay..." ?

Does your "Scenes Opened" indicator at the top middle of your screen show something much different than 94.5% ?

pooopy69

Feb 1, 2020
Just to make sure - as I have asked already: Did you review the walkthrough with list of tasks in the third link I provided?

Is there anything in that walkthrough list of tasks that you haven't seen that are listed prior to "I need to sell this jar..." except "I should check in with Violet and make sure she's okay..." ?

Does your "Scenes Opened" indicator at the top middle of your screen show something much different than 94.5% ?
Pretty sure I didn't miss anything else on the walkthrough. My "Scenes opened" is a 96.8% after doing everthing except sell the jar.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Pretty sure I didn't miss anything else on the walkthrough. My "Scenes opened" is a 96.8% after doing everthing except sell the jar.
Okay, that seems HIGH. As was mentioned in the second link I provided: #26,098 which is reply to a person with exactly the same percentage as you: #26,097 - it appears you might have done some things too early and others too late. Did you go to the ComicCon before you did the club? If so, go back to a save before the ComicCon and do the club first. Did you do the Mary Cosplay task before trying to sell the jar? It shouldn't matter, but something could have bugged out by doing that.

You've done something before selling the jar that seems to have bugged out Sara appearance. Check the list of tasks in my walkthrough thread and let us know and then go back to a sufficient save to try again.

pooopy69

Feb 1, 2020
Okay, that seems HIGH. As was mentioned in the second link I provided: #26,098 which is reply to a person with exactly the same percentage as you: #26,097 - it appears you might have done some things too early and others too late. Did you go to the ComicCon before you did the club? If so, go back to a save before the ComicCon and do the club first. Did you do the Mary Cosplay task before trying to sell the jar? It shouldn't matter, but something could have bugged out by doing that.

You've done something before selling the jar that seems to have bugged out Sara appearance. Check the list of tasks in my walkthrough thread and let us know and then go back to a sufficient save to try again.
I went back and the quest appeared when I decided to pimp violet out. Was I supposed to get that quest when I keep violet for myself? In an earlier post is says that regardless if you pimp out violet or not you sill have to check in on her. Also on every attempt I have completed the club before the comic con.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I went back and the quest appeared when I decided to pimp violet out. Was I supposed to get that quest when I keep violet for myself? In an earlier post is says that regardless if you pimp out violet or not you sill have to check in on her. Also on every attempt I have completed the club before the comic con.
I only know the route I played - (pimping). I trust the other player(s) that mentioned you have to go check on her either way. Hopefully all works out now.

pooopy69

Feb 1, 2020
I think there is just something bugged about my game. Sara still does not appear after I check on Violet. How much content am I missing? Should I just go to 95.7 and ignored what I missed?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think there is just something bugged about my game. Sara still does not appear after I check on Violet. How much content am I missing? Should I just go to 95.7 and ignored what I missed?
Probably. You can check out the last couple of minutes of walkthrough video (even if it is a speedrun) to see what little you will miss.

Lui_caribe111

Sep 22, 2023
so i just pick up the game recently, got one question : just follow the what to do list for season 5 and i should be good or there are others side quest for extra content ?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes