Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hey bro, can i get save file of new version??
Save File? See #5 in the 82nd posting of my FAQ, below. I also recommend #1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have seen a lot of mixed opinions on this game, mostly for the later content and tbh the ai art doesn't sound too appealing to me.
Is the starting content worth or nah?
The art that is shat out by the AI without any apparent effort by UberPie to clean up, edit, or revise 6 fingers, 3 arms, unexplained bulbousness, poor perspective, ubiquitous chiseled abs, etc - is all art that is trained on UberPie's original artwork from the past. So, if the soul of the art appeals to you, the earlier imagery of the game should. If it does not, then it won't. You can download all the art assets from my post linked at the top of my FAQ spoiler above.
He better update the sisters storyline with scenes. Didn't even mention her in the post.
He hasn't mentioned Tiffany in any of the posts since the last update. Highly doubtful... unless he changes his mind... again.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I wouldn't be surprised if uber starts using AI for the writing as well as the art soon.:Kappa:
lostraven would not be pleased to hear that. He's been the main writer since contracted by UberPie in the early days of development (game first posted here 1 Mar 2018 and on 26 Oct 2018 lostraven announced his addition to the team).

ShocX

Mar 9, 2021
Really am looking forward to this one. I love that the update will be focused on Danny and Gerda (among others) since these are two my favorite character (next to Mary and Clara). I hope that the developers did not spend much attention on the NTR-route and the main-route update is a bit more substantive this time. : )

SGGG

May 9, 2020
The AI is ruining this game, when did danny ecome so musculare
poster 14.png

14. Februar
Happy Valentine’s Day from the Taffy Tales Team!
Make sure to let that special someone know you love them for who they really are!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've been wondering the same thing, since when did Danny become so muscular?
Danny is actually built for skinny instead of something like that.
I've noticed since February, like this picture, for example, that something like this has already
been edited with so-called "AI art".

That's the disadvantage of an AI, that you can't or don't want to correct everything.

My prophecy since I said in July that the upcoming update should be released in October, should it be completed in 3-4 months? If they take exactly that long to do it, with apparently help from AI, then I'll lose faith.

No matter, the main thing is that it was completed in the last Newas and the update and
the game will start again after 4-6 months.

PS: The game is not translation friendly because I wanted to translate to Spanish & German.
The program code is well encrypted and the developer took everything into account, very clever.

Best regards
SGGG

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
PS: The game is not translation friendly because I wanted to translate to Spanish & German.
The program code is well encrypted and the developer took everything into account, very clever.
Hatte es auch versucht! Auch mit der Autoübersetzung habe ich es aufgegeben ... :(

• Hey there
Reactions: SGGG

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
View attachment 2970338

14. Februar
Happy Valentine’s Day from the Taffy Tales Team!
Make sure to let that special someone know you love them for who they really are!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've been wondering the same thing, since when did Danny become so muscular?
Danny is actually built for skinny instead of something like that.
I've noticed since February, like this picture, for example, that something like this has already
been edited with so-called "AI art".

That's the disadvantage of an AI, that you can't or don't want to correct everything.

My prophecy since I said in July that the upcoming update should be released in October, should it be completed in 3-4 months? If they take exactly that long to do it, with apparently help from AI, then I'll lose faith.

No matter, the main thing is that it was completed in the last Newas and the update and
the game will start again after 4-6 months.

Best regards
SGGG
The AI is ruining this game, when did danny ecome so musculare
Right? When first introduced to Danny in the game - the MC thinks Danny is a girl because he appears so traditionally feminine, without the muscles and definition:
1696104536217.png

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
What I wonder is, how do the patreons accept this?
At this point there should be no doubt that UberPie use AI, do no one complain or do they just ignore them?

• Thinking Face

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
At this point there should be no doubt that UberPie use AI, do no one complain or do they just ignore them?
It appears they accept it very well, overall. The big spike is the month of release.
1696106006943.png
You'll notice that the green trendline is at an incline, not a decline, when compared to the months prior to the release that has the AI art included.

While there may be complaints by some - there is also acceptance by others.

Reminder: the first of the month drop and increase to the end of the month is typical for Patreon creators. This is because of "soft declines" by credit/debit cards/PayPal when subscribers don't have funds available at the first of the month. Patreon retries those soft declines throughout the month until those funds are available.

SGGG

May 9, 2020
Hmm... I wrote to you last 3 weeks ago and haven't responded yet. Maybe I should have answered several times until he got the word like that.
Right? When first introduced to Danny in the game - the MC thinks Danny is a girl because he appears so traditionally feminine, without the muscles and definition:
View attachment 2970386
Yes, that's exactly how I remember it. I liked it as “androgyny” (union of male and female characteristics).
I think we saw these characteristics in the "Cosplay event" and these characteristics now "Mia" has,
otherwise there are two of its kind?

I liked Chantelle's story because it was rare before the version. Hope things will continue to get even more intense?
The Darnell thing about the NTR story was still too dry so far.
No sex scenes to watch.

But let's see how the rest of the game develops.

SGGG

May 9, 2020
Hatte es auch versucht! Auch mit der Autoübersetzung habe ich es aufgegeben ... :(
Hab damals auch mit Auto-Ü versuch. Das kann man aber voll vergessen. War bei lesen des Spiel nicht richtig genießbar.
Hab im letzten Monat alles auf Hand übersetzt, da Count Morado mir erklärt hat, wo ich diese Datei abrufen kann, aber er weiß auch weiter nicht mehr, wie man die Datei wieder zurück Umwandeln kann.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Drussler

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
Hmm... I wrote to you last 3 weeks ago and haven't responded yet. Maybe I should have answered several times until he got the word like that.
When did you write to me? ._.
Sorry if I ignored you, I don't remember writing to you before

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Hab damals auch mit Auto-Ü versuch. Das kann man aber voll vergessen. War bei lesen des Spiel nicht richtig genießbar.
Hab im letzten Monat alles auf Hand übersetzt, da Count Morado mir erklärt hat, wo ich diese Datei abrufen kann, aber er weiß auch weiter nicht mehr, wie man die Datei wieder zurück Umwandeln kann.
Schade ist vom spiel her ein tolles spiel

HERUTHEFALCON

Mar 13, 2018
I fuckinh hate save game system of this game...

You save games will all get corrupted sooner or later

I was at 25% for 0.89.8b and all of a sudden my saves don't work anymore!!!!

I feel like punching air right now

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

There has never been save compatibility from ver. to ver. there are cheats in the OP you can use to skip to latest or get money... but yeah saves don't work from ver to ver...

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

What APoc1 said ^^
+ for all intents and purposes 0.89.x is a different block in the series, finish playing that before starting "season 5", it already assumes that's what everyone has done, there is absolutely no reason to carry saves over when everyone ends at the same point... there are no story changing decisions in "season1-4" (aka v0.89.x)

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Haven't played in a while .
So gane is divided into seasons ?
Season 1-4 is 1st game and season 5 another ?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Haven't played in a while .
So gane is divided into seasons ?
Season 1-4 is 1st game and season 5 another ?
Yes. Yes.

You've posted in this thread 8 times in the past 5 weeks. Including now saying "Haven't played in a while" twice and asking the same question about pregnancy twice. How about playing instead of posting? You are terrible at trolling.

SGGG

May 9, 2020
Schade ist vom spiel her ein tolles spiel
Screenshot (101).png Screenshot (102).png
Deutsch:
Irgendwie muss man da eine Möglichkeit im diese Datei zu "resource.assets" umwandeln?
Das habe ich bei Vergangenheit auch schon mal gepostet: #28.074

Werde mal dem Entwickler mal darauf ansprechen, ob es da möglich wäre diese Spiel die Datei übersetzten zulassen und ich würde es auch gern tun, wenn er einverstanden ist?

English:
There has to be a way to convert this file to “resource.assets” somehow?
I've already posted this in the past: #28.074

I'll ask the developer if it would be possible to allow this game to translate the file and I would be happy to do that if he agrees?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes