Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Wow really? what happened? i didn't know he tried to be more organized with updates
He didn't try to be more organized - he approximated release dates when he should not have. This was for v0.82.4/v0.85.1 - the complete revamp of the intro and creation of the fake sandbox experience. Italics are my commentary.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: applecart

Mirnation

Mar 7, 2018
Uberpie shot himself in the foot almost 2 years ago (and several times before) with specific updates and timetables. He's not likely to repeat that. It will come when it comes. We're at about 50% chance of seeing it before Xmas - with chances fading fast. Best thing anyone can do with any game listed on F95 as in development, don't worry about when an update will come out and just enjoy it when it does (or if it ever does).

Also, I doubt if Uberpie really knows how much content is really left to put in because he is always changing what he wants to include. Part of this coming update is actually content promised in the previous update, but wasn't included. Then he decides to add additional content, then pulls it out, then puts it back in again, (wash, rinse, repeat). For example - it's only in the 13 Nov update (see #15 in my FAQ below) that we learn Jessica will have content - when that wasn't announced for the previous 5 months of development. Also, because of a poll earlier in the month now scenes with Sara in this coming update will have both shaved and hairy variations. Tomorrow, he may decide to hold off on either or both or decide to add something completely different.

85th FAQ.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everything went downhill after the promised MEGA updates didn't come out( tiffany, danny, etc) . Since then he has just been adding and removing stuff instead of focusing on the main characters and storyline.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yeah I should have used common sense lol. I last played an year ago before the season system thats why I was confused, thanks for the answer tho
Yeah, it's another Uberpie brainstorm - we'll see how long he keeps up with it or if it ends up like the "choose your character" mechanic.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i just downloaded s1-s4 either its bugged or i just cant seem to find officer swan to talk on day time
If you don't see him it's likely you have other stuff to do first... this is a VN pretending to be a sandbox after aall.
he's everywhere you wanna be... in the school, in front of the mall... he's tricky though... a real master of disguise

May 7, 2023
If you don't see him it's likely you have other stuff to do first... this is a VN pretending to be a sandbox after aall.
he's everywhere you wanna be... in the school, in front of the mall... he's tricky though... a real master of disguise
honestly, i got frustrated and deleted the game

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is update v0.95.7a optimized for galaxy a10e or is the phone to old
Doubtful it is optimized for anything at all.

Have you tried it or are you asking before you download? If the former and you are having problems, it is more likely an issue on your end. If the latter, download it to find out.

Grimmslayer

Aug 29, 2022
Doubtful it is optimized for anything at all.

Have you tried it or are you asking before you download? If the former and you are having problems, it is more likely an issue on your end. If the latter, download it to find out.
it says the application is not compatible.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
it says the application is not compatible.
If I remember correctly (and I may not be), this game should be run on 64bit systems - no matter the OS. A quick check on the net says that the a10e is 64bit architecture, but using a 32bit OS. The fault lies not in the game, but in your own phone's lack of optimization for its own hardware.

If you want further support with the game, I recommend you go to the developer's discord and seek assistance in the #help channel.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes