DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Female Protagonist” tag? The last time I played this game (almost 3 years ago) there was only the boy with a split personality as the protagonist. What changed in the game? Who is the female character we control?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Female Protagonist” tag? The last time I played this game (almost 3 years ago) there was only the boy with a split personality as the protagonist. What changed in the game? Who is the female character we control?
If you played this almost 3 years ago, then you played the version where you also play as Mary for several game days. (Pick your Character)

It's one of the options Uberpie hasn't continued with and should have just revised when he did the intro revision for v0.82.4/v0.85.1

Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
If you played this almost 3 years ago, then you played the version where you also play as Mary for several game days. (Pick your Character)

It's one of the options Uberpie hasn't continued with and should have just revised when he did the intro revision for v0.82.4/v0.85.1
Oh, a female protagonist in just a few scenes... I thought I had the possibility to play the game from scratch controlling one of the main girls. Thanks for clarifying!

Reactions: Count Morado

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
To re-set the record straight on a few things (again):

-NTR was promised all the way back in 2018 back before I was even onboard the project and MorahZamora was still editing scripts and such.

-Danny I wrote originally to be 'confused' about his sexuality, but I always leaned into him going the trans route. Uberpie may decide he wants the character to be different however.

-There's almost always grumbling when it comes to NTR and people slamming their fist down onto the table saying how the game is about to tank profits wise ... This is said about nearly *every* game with NTR in it. I hear this about as often as I hear "the west will fall, billions will die" - It doesn't happen, random feelings and speels online aren't an reflection of actual gross profit margin graphs.

-No, I haven't played the latest update, yes, I've seen a considerable portion of the art.

-No, I do not know what's happening with the NTR route, I only wrote an initial portion of it, with the other half wrote by some other writer who is supposed to be handling that route.

1701276213559.png
'Smug Frieren is best Frieren' - Ghenghis Khan, 2003

bombo

May 12, 2017
sorry if this been asked before but anyone knows how many updates left/when the game gets it's last update?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
sorry if this been asked before but anyone knows how many updates left/when the game gets it's last update?
I doubt it will get a "last update" for quite a few years - if it all. That's now how many games are made these days. Instead of "completing" a game and then starting on a new one or a sequel, just keep adding to the current one. Until the development team tires of making a game or the fans decide to move along, you can expect a game to continue like the "Simpsons" tv series.
New here, care to give a quick summary abt this game? Anyone?
There's a quick summary in OP.
Early december GOT IT !!!
You so funny.
To re-set the record straight on a few things (again):

-NTR was promised all the way back in 2018 back before I was even onboard the project and MorahZamora was still editing scripts and such.

-Danny I wrote originally to be 'confused' about his sexuality, but I always leaned into him going the trans route. Uberpie may decide he wants the character to be different however.

-There's almost always grumbling when it comes to NTR and people slamming their fist down onto the table saying how the game is about to tank profits wise ... This is said about nearly *every* game with NTR in it. I hear this about as often as I hear "the west will fall, billions will die" - It doesn't happen, random feelings and speels online aren't an reflection of actual gross profit margin graphs.

-No, I haven't played the latest update, yes, I've seen a considerable portion of the art.

-No, I do not know what's happening with the NTR route, I only wrote an initial portion of it, with the other half wrote by some other writer who is supposed to be handling that route.

View attachment 3127691
'Smug Frieren is best Frieren' - Ghenghis Khan, 2003
Drive-by? LUL

Reactions: Roofus and bombo

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I jump between this and Summertime Scammer saga and I have to say this game always gives me hope.

bombo

May 12, 2017
I doubt it will get a "last update" for quite a few years - if it all. That's now how many games are made these days. Instead of "completing" a game and then starting on a new one or a sequel, just keep adding to the current one. Until the development team tires of making a game or the fans decide to move along, you can expect a game to continue like the "Simpsons" tv series.
thank you i appreciate it

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes