Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
Aye, I should've added a spoiler tag to this, for that my bad. But at this point I don't even care tbh lol. I've supported this game for a while with my own money, and I have only came to this post, (I have used this website for other games, not gonna lie), because I love seeing the feedback of other players, but after the last few major updates, damn.

Seeing the last few "Game releases" just leave the fan-base more disappointed time after time, saying that they are going to unsub, not renew and vow not to play the game, all over many reasons, (Main/NTR route, AI update, new characters).

I'm sure this new update will clear some things but I feel as if they've fucked up a lot of things since the Mega update release. I don't know why they didn't just follow the Main/NTR Story from before the 2-part update and expand from there, but ya'know, lets make two new story-lines after a good few old releases and fuck it all up with new and complicated and I'm just gonna GUESS, more teasing of characters that have been requested have sex scenes.
Yea it felt weird that they just ignored elements from before, especially for Tiffany. She was kinda throwing herself at MC and having a hard time reconciling with why she was doing that and i was sad to see that aspect not get expanded much.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Where is our Christmas present... :(
Based upon the chances I told you on November 22 - #30,946 - there would be less than a 6% chance it gets released by Xmas, after doing the math. However, since that time we have decided it's not coming for least a month, if not longer, (and much more likely "longer"). They haven't even begun playtesting.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
20 minutes ago
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!
The Taffy Tales Team hopes you all have a wonderful, happy time!
P.S. We're working hard day and night, pouring sweat (and some tears), on the upcoming release to get it to you guys as soon as we can still!

dc429945c9c2d34dc31bc8b0d9de5926.jpg

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
20 minutes ago
P.S. We're working hard day and night, pouring sweat (and some tears), on the upcoming release to get it to you guys as soon as we can still!

View attachment 3199270
Thanks Timendo, for your devoted patronage to UberPie so that we don't have to... and if there was ever a meh image, that's one right there.

While I'm here, 88th posting of my FAQ for Xmas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HongTeaPot

Sep 20, 2023
Yea it felt weird that they just ignored elements from before, especially for Tiffany. She was kinda throwing herself at MC and having a hard time reconciling with why she was doing that and i was sad to see that aspect not get expanded much.
they had add too many characters. some of the new characters didn't make much progress to the story or has any significant feature, Violet for example. I just hope they can just focus on Clara, Danny, Mary and Tiffany.

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
20 minutes ago

View attachment 3199270
Who is she here? Is she Becca? Or Gerda. Just want to know... :)

SGGG

May 9, 2020
20 minutes ago
So it will all depend on this update as to whether the story really comes across well. Then in 2024 I'll really have to think about whether I should stop supporting... Everything an update like this year was really on the limit! If next year will be the same, then there is a reason for it. I think 2-3 new update content is added (it doesn't count as part of the fix update).

But I wish you a Merry Christmas coming! Feliz Navidad!

3.50 star(s) 348 Votes