Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
guess we will just have to see me personality i like the game art style that its similar to summertime saga however i only going to the game out and not actively ignore it like i do with most games that dont like with certain genres

however im curious on the mini game part im hearing from a couple of posts if its actually puzzle games like mine sweeper or something then i dont see the point in playing it however if its like mini games that are in the artifact then its worth checking out
Check the mini game out its atrocious.
I like the art as well. Which is why despite being an asshole towards the game all this time. i come back and check every update whats new.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Theres 2 mini games,a jigsaw puzzle with a timer,and the classic timing game with the red,yellow,green color bar with the moving circle that you want to time ur clicks to get in the green.
the first one increases corruption the second one gets you money

Reactions: Grifter
Sep 24, 2017
I will be honest at the first release I was a bit worried about how little control and actions the MC had, but I am happy how this game actuality has the MC have more interactions.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Where do you get the hammer and can you go to the teachers office after the bathroom scene?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i don't hate NTR but rape is other thing, does this game have rape scenes?
yep right in the beginning your childhood friend gets rapped and i think gangbanged but it doesnt show that part because you get hit by a car -_- honesty the only reason why im continuing to play this is because incase drew the art for this game i think

Reactions: Rising_Hell

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
yep right in the beginning your childhood friend gets rapped and i think gangbanged but it doesnt show that part because you get hit by a car :noexpression: honesty the only reason why im continuing to play this is because incase drew the art for this game i think
Looks like your going through the exact motions as me XD

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
yep right in the beginning your childhood friend gets rapped and i think gangbanged but it doesnt show that part because you get hit by a car :noexpression: honesty the only reason why im continuing to play this is because incase drew the art for this game i think
It's a different girl I think , but I didn't really play the game.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
No way is that Incase's art, some bits look familiar, but there are quite a few digital painters with similarities in style.

Looks more like "Art of Jaguar" that guy who did all those BBC comics like Banging Buddies.

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes