Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Ok guys, four years later does punching Darnell have any consequences or are they still "under construction"?:unsure::WaitWhat:
At this time, there are no consequences for the MC after the initial plot device of getting hit by the car outside of the school.
inb4 someone pedantically points to the preroll opening scene: That's a future that doesn't exist yet.

Sep 23, 2018
Hello guys !

I think I need your help cauz I'm stuck at 58.5% of this version.
I'm currently doing Mary's quests but its seems that there is no more quest for this character.
The problem is that if I skip to another day I don't have the choice of the character and I'm stuck with Mary.

What I am supposed to do to continue ?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"there are no quests" am sttucked there help pls
See #1 & #8 in my FAQ above that has been posted several times already in this thread.
Hello guys !

I think I need your help cauz I'm stuck at 58.5% of this version.
I'm currently doing Mary's quests but its seems that there is no more quest for this character.
The problem is that if I skip to another day I don't have the choice of the character and I'm stuck with Mary.

What I am supposed to do to continue ?
See #1 & #7 in my FAQ above that has been posted several times already in this thread.

Reactions: crisbr

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Still no solution to the cameras bug at Precilla house, please?
All of these are found searching for the word "camera" in the search box in upper right hand corner of every page of this thread. Also, see #1 in my FAQ last posted 3 hours before your post.

If placing a camera in the shower in the bathroom (right-hand side of the screen in v0.82.4a / v0.82.4b - or left-hand side in previous versions), another in the right-side stool in her bedroom, and another behind the mirror on the left-side of the door --- and you cannot leave to the main room in Priscilla/Gerda's house to speak to Gerda:
  1. Did you buy the plumber's uniform, wrench and 3 cameras from the store or did the outfit magically appear on you one day?
    1. If you bought them first - you may want to go back to a previous save several days prior and try again.
    2. If they magically appeared - you still want to go back to a previous save several days prior and go into the store (most likely before you got the scale) to see the introduction of Natalie and then go back in the store the next day before moving forward.
  2. If you first played on v0.82.4a and;
    1. Are still playing on v0.82.4a - delete saves, delete game and download v0.82.4b and start from day one.
    2. Are using the same save from there but now are playing on v0.82.4b. Delete all saves based upon that v0.82.4a save and start over from day one.

Reactions: fast gamer rules

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
I retract the trap part being part of a poll. Am I wrong about the NTR being a poll driven decision? I could be it has been alluded to here in the thread at different points but I have never been a patreon so I have no first had knowledge...
As I remember reading in this thread, but I don't want to look for evidence for this so this is just hearsay, but the original plan was to do ntr from the start. but that part of the game wasn't as popular, so the non-ntr route has been developed way way more than the ntr route. Thinking of this game as an ntr game with only vanilla(ish) content explains why uber did that shitstorm of a scene (ntr in the non ntr route), because ntr is the content he wants to make.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
As I remember reading in this thread, but I don't want to look for evidence for this so this is just hearsay, but the original plan was to do ntr from the start. but that part of the game wasn't as popular, so the non-ntr route has been developed way way more than the ntr route. Thinking of this game as an ntr game with only vanilla(ish) content explains why uber did that shitstorm of a scene (ntr in the non ntr route), because ntr is the content he wants to make.
So you go from hearsay to conjecture and then from there use that as the basis for your own hypothesis into a conspiracy theory and follow up channelling some third-eye metaphysical mumbo-jumbo to somehow read UberPie's mind in order to come to a conclusion. Got it.

Just so we're all on the same page.

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
So you go from hearsay to conjecture and then from there use that as the basis for your own hypothesis into a conspiracy theory and follow up channelling some third-eye metaphysical mumbo-jumbo to somehow read UberPie's mind in order to come to a conclusion. Got it.

Just so we're all on the same page.
Thats covered in my FAQ
FAQ:
Q1: I disagree with you. Why are you so stupid?
A1: Blow it out your ass.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Anybody know how to get out of the shop after asking for the license?
Huh. I searched the words "leave shop" in the thread and the top result gave me the answer. 10 seconds to get the answer. Tops.
Thats covered in my FAQ
FAQ:
Q1: I disagree with you. Why are you so stupid?
A1: Blow it out your ass.

• Haha
Reactions: APoc1

karim123go

Jul 1, 2021
someone know what i have to do in the quest : i should probably see what danny has to say about his bike going missing ?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
someone know what i have to do in the quest : i should probably see what danny has to say about his bike going missing ?
This is the second time this question has been asked. The first time no one responded and the person who was stuck didn't share how they got unstuck. Can you share a screenshot of your task list? And remind us where in Danny's storyline this is (what was the quest for Danny you completely before this one).
how use save editor to complete quests ,game too long
See #1 and #6 of my FAQ on previous page.

May 1, 2022
I do hope ntr is what he wants to make on a personal level, so it's far more likely the inclusion of the ntr route in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I need to move the projector but gym hasn't been unlocked and i am on Clara path, what am i supposed to do?
do some of the Gerda path until you unlock the gym

You can't play this like there is one path for one girl and another path for the next, this game is almost entirely linear, you need to play all the girls in a relatively even manner, it is all interlocked.

Last edited:
Reactions: prophetofconfusion
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes