Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So, I'm stuck with Clara. I have the glue and my task says "Time to find the cleaner!", but the only place I can find Clara in the school is in the restroom in the morning and she just gives her usual dialogue. Can anyone give me a tip on how to proceed?
I'm guessing you misread it, it shouldn't just be the same old dialogue there should be an inner thought/prompt to get Danny to help, you need to talk to Danny first. he'll distract his Mom while you apply glue to her mop & get changed.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
you didn't get a quest hint to relax in your room or something similar?
No, the quest said to buy the super glue, and when I did, it said to find the cleaner. I knew from previous playthroughs I was missing the mask, but I never got a hint on how to get it. So, the quest log is missing the hint to watch TV.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
No, the quest said to buy the super glue, and when I did, it said to find the cleaner. I knew from previous playthroughs I was missing the mask, but I never got a hint on how to get it. So, the quest log is missing the hint to watch TV.
I think I got one on my last playthrough, but I think I did it TV first, comic second, then buy glue (though to be honest I don't remember when I bought this, definitely TV, Comic, Nap though). Maybe it gets removed if you do it in a different order? Strange!

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Have you saved at that spot in a new slot, exited, restarted, loaded that save and see if it worked from that point on?
Yeah: I did that when I was stuck unable to open Tiffany's room and there it worked.
Here, it didn't work. I tried with loading an earlier save and chatting with the characters\opening the doors in a different order, but it didn't have nay effect.
I'll notify on discord, thank you

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I used the workupload link and this is what I got in the zip file
APK is a package file, not too dissimilar to ZIP. When you downloaded the file from Workupload - your system added the ZIP extension to the name of the file. Just edit the name to remove the .zip

1666360574585.png
If Someone have the saves dissappearing problem, u have to save the Game and exit through the Main menu... If u close forcefully the saves Will dissappear
Thank you!
I think I got one on my last playthrough, but I think I did it TV first, comic second, then buy glue (though to be honest I don't remember when I bought this, definitely TV, Comic, Nap though). Maybe it gets removed if you do it in a different order? Strange!
No, it doesn't. There's something missing to the telling of the experience.

I just played the beginning, again. There is one task which triggers the "Relax and have a good time" task - and that is completing the "Why is Jennifer yelling at Mary?" task. It took all I could NOT to complete that task because at first, the map wouldn't activate - it begged me to complete that task. Finally, I kept doing everything by having the MC walk along the sidewalk to places until the game said fuck it and gave the map back. I got Clara all the way up to the "Time to find the cleaner" task. I got the MC through the fondling Mary at night tasks. The MC was the plumber and did homework with Priscilla. Got the ball and took photos of Harry. Sara went over to MC's house for dinner. But nothing further until the MC watched Jennifer yelling at Mary. Once he did, everything cascaded again. starting just before triggering that sidewalk scene and then everything popping up after.

This goes back to the advice not to attempt to only work one storyline route - eventually you either will create a bug in the game or run into dead ends. Just complete the tasks as they appear.

A player has to fight the game not to do the task and then ignore it for several weeks (3+?) if you walked the MC out his front door in the first week or two. Too many people use the map to get from bedroom to everywhere else in the morning and they miss triggering the task that pops the Jennifer scene. Players should walk downstairs and out the front door before using the map.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
APK is a package file, not too dissimilar to ZIP. When you downloaded the file from Workupload - your system added the ZIP extension to the name of the file. Just edit the name to remove the .zip

View attachment 2114644

Thank you!
No, it doesn't. There's something missing to the telling of the experience.

I just played the beginning, again. There is one task which triggers the "Relax and have a good time" task - and that is completing the "Why is Jennifer yelling at Mary?" task. It took all I could NOT to complete that task because at first, the map wouldn't activate - it begged me to complete that task. Finally, I kept doing everything by having the MC walk along the sidewalk to places until the game said fuck it and gave the map back. I got Clara all the way up to the "Time to find the cleaner" task. I got the MC through the fondling Mary at night tasks. The MC was the plumber and did homework with Priscilla. Got the ball and took photos of Harry. Sara went over to MC's house for dinner. But nothing further until the MC watched Jennifer yelling at Mary. Once he did, everything cascaded again. Here's a video starting just before triggering that sidewalk scene and then everything popping up after.

This goes back to the advice not to attempt to only work one storyline route - eventually you either will create a bug in the game or run into dead ends. Just complete the tasks as they appear.

A player has to fight the game not to do the task and then ignore it for several weeks (3+?) if you walked the MC out his front door in the first week or two. Too many people use the map to get from bedroom to everywhere else in the morning and they miss triggering the task that pops the Jennifer scene. Players should walk downstairs and out the front door before using the map.
One small correction regarding
Just complete the tasks as they appear.
some tasks appear long before you can complete them, don't get hung up on them just do the tasks you can do. But I agree 100% with the rest, most stuff has a logical flow if a quest isn't firing, just do the other tasks until it does. (and if in doubt click everything)

Reactions: Count Morado

Iceaxe99

Feb 26, 2021
Is anyone's game a bit different to the walkthrough? My game starts with receiving a package and then getting hit by a car where the red version of MC is introduced. But all walkthroughs I can find start in a classroom.

Then there's the Becca questline of walking her home but I can't seem to find her anywhere then even days later she isn't there to walk home? Do not completing tasks at a certain time lock you out of events?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is anyone's game a bit different to the walkthrough? My game starts with receiving a package and then getting hit by a car where the red version of MC is introduced. But all walkthroughs I can find start in a classroom.

Then there's the Becca questline of walking her home but I can't seem to find her anywhere then even days later she isn't there to walk home? Do not completing tasks at a certain time lock you out of events?
All the walkthroughs you are finding are for versions v0.68.2 and older. There is no written walkthrough for either of the newest versions, last spring's v0.82.4/v0.85.1 or the current v0.89.8b.
See #8 in the FAQ below for links to video walkthroughs (one by TGame on YouTube for v0.85.1 and the one I linked for the thread) - both have most of the tasks timestamped. I also recommend reading #1, because there were several posts within the past 3 days that discussed the out of date walkthroughs on mejoress and outofmeta -- and you would have found one of the previous 42 postings of my FAQ. Here's number 43:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(edited to include discord screenshot in #13)

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

The walk through is out of date, they added new content to the beginning a couple of versions ago, but for the most part it is fairly superficial get past the new introduction and most quests play out more or less the same way.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
This is what happens once you registry has been corrupted folks if you are seeing similar issues I suggest wiping your TT reg files if you know what you are doing if not well likely you will continue getting strange bugs.

This is what happens when your Registry has been corrupted.PNG

~APoc goes to wipe the Reg files~ :rolleyes:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This is what happens once you registry has been corrupted folks if you are seeing similar issues I suggest wiping your TT reg files if you know what you are doing if not well likely you will continue getting strange bugs.

View attachment 2115640

~APoc goes to wipe the Reg files~ :rolleyes:
Hey, a few bucks is a few bucks and if Mary or Tiffany want to pitch in a few bucks for a fuck... :whistle::coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: Panduxxo and APoc1
3.50 star(s) 350 Votes