VN RPGM Tailor Tales [v5.1.1] [Celianna]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Yanari

Jan 28, 2019
i think we need to wait till the new month starts, i doubt anyone would subscribe to patreon so close to next month billing date (remember that Patreon always bills on the 1sth of the month, so if you subscribe on the 28th of march, you will get billed anyway on the 1sth of April lol) at least that is what she says on the description....

rikonastee

Jul 29, 2022
Hi! I'm a bit new to Tailor Tales, and I'm really enjoying it so far; however, I am quite confused about the Plus version. Is it a one-time purchase or a monthly subscription?

Justiice

Aug 14, 2020
Hi! I'm a bit new to Tailor Tales, and I'm really enjoying it so far; however, I am quite confused about the Plus version. Is it a one-time purchase or a monthly subscription?
Monthly subscription on patreon, the game still has routes that are in development. Plus version of the game renews itself each month with not only new content, but it also includes 18+ scenes, basically. Once a route has been finished, the devs puts it out for free on their itchio or steam, but without the 18+ steamy scenes that the Plus version has. Iirc, they planned on eventually releasing the 18+ content, outside of the monthly subscription as paid dlcs you can buy separately.

rikonastee

Jul 29, 2022
Monthly subscription on patreon, the game still has routes that are in development. Plus version of the game renews itself each month with not only new content, but it also includes 18+ scenes, basically. Once a route has been finished, the devs puts it out for free on their itchio or steam, but without the 18+ steamy scenes that the Plus version has. Iirc, they planned on eventually releasing the 18+ content, outside of the monthly subscription as paid dlcs you can buy separately.
That helped a lot. Thank you so much for the clarification!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Justiice

Justiice

Aug 14, 2020
From what I played of it way back when, the steamy stuff is somethingggg ELSE. He's real subby, it's a lot.
As a dom myself, I do like how how he's so shamelessly submissive. But the humiliation aspect of their relationship is such a turn off, and the way their relationship starts is so....wrong and iffy to me. I just feel bad for him. I wonder when are we ever going to have a decent depiction of a normal, healthy relationship between a subby man with his dommy lady : (

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
I think that a writer either left or was let go back when Gray's story was being written (the reason it took so long to come out was because the main creator had to rewrite the entire thing because they weren't happy with what the other writer did), so now all writing is straight from the lead. And honestly, idk if they know what a healthy sub/dom relationship looks like ssssooooo....sssssssooooooooo.........

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote