VN Others Completed Taiman Building Up!? Yanke Emusume's Meat Hole: Even Though He's Bad, He's In Good Condition Over There [Final] [Apadash]

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
What is DMTL? is the D standing for "decent". I'm fine if the translation isn't 100% accurate to whatever the origonal was as long as I can read it without having to think hard about it.

Really kills the mood when I have to mentally translate bot speech.

Beatoften

Aug 26, 2017
What is DMTL? is the D standing for "decent". I'm fine if the translation isn't 100% accurate to whatever the origonal was as long as I can read it without having to think hard about it.

Deutsch.

Yknow how in some MTL's it'll say "bread bread bread" while they're fucking each other? Well in this one they say "Brot Brot Brot."

Feb 3, 2020
The girl has a biker boyfriend (he doesn't have a character art and only existed in the intro once. The girl's family has more screen time than the bf) and the protag is the rich fat bastard stealing the girl. (Netori)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Beatrix Kiddo

Arik4321

Jul 8, 2017
The girl has a biker boyfriend (he doesn't have a character art and only existed in the intro once. The girl's family has more screen time than the bf) and the protag is the rich fat bastard stealing the girl. (Netori)

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Need confirmation on the player character. Are we playing as the girl or the dude that fucks her? the tags makes it like the former but the overview makes it the latter. VNDB doesn't have much info as well about it.

Feb 3, 2020
Really wished there was an ending where both of them become better people for each other. Because ngl, the biker girl isn't the nice and innocent person in this story and she obviously bullies others before fat bastard came.
And even though the fat bastard is evil as fuck, at least his attacks started after the girl made the first attack against him and he is like business evil where he screws your life but promises you what he owes you and more like the devil or smt.

Need confirmation on the player character. Are we playing as the girl or the dude that fucks her? the tags makes it like the former but the overview makes it the latter. VNDB doesn't have much info as well about it.
More like you are a third person reader, especially as the story reveals the thoughts of both fat bastard and biker girl. If you are worried about whose perspective you are playing due to determining which ntr this story is. I personally label it as netori with a side of pimping(prob not netorase since the fat bastard doesn't have a fetish for sharing and definitely not netorare as the boyfriend is non-existent and his label as the girl's boyfriend is only ever used as a plot device to make the girl "be in a relationship"

Reactions: blulaz

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
This is male protagonist, not female protagonist (as is obvious from the description). Please fix your tags.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017

DeepL Machine Translation, you can say either it's edited MTL or "better" MTL.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
DeepL Machine Translation, you can say either it's edited MTL or "better" MTL.
Yanke Emusume's Meat Hole: Even Though He's Bad, He's In Good Condition Over There
Oh yeah, DeepL translations are so good, exquisite. Unless someone's gone through it and edited it line by line just call it all MTL, it's all basically the same crap regardless of if it comes from google translate or DeepL.

Impo

Jul 6, 2022
Tag doesn't have netorare but genre section does.

based on a VNDB search, it looks like it shouldn't and basically the whole plot is "how to turn a yankee from the Japanese equivalent of bumfuck Ohio in to the village onahole." I don't think she's in a relationship and if she is, it's probably mentioned in passing and is about as convincing as "I do have a girlfriend, err she just goes to another school."
The Yankee does have a boyfriend, and he does appear in scenes, but he's the tough thug type. He actually had no problem with using his girlfriends good-looks to take advantage of the rich protag, but that backfires.

Impo

Jul 6, 2022
The title should give you enough of an idea. If you ever see the translation listed as any variation of MTL besides edited, just assume it's basically raw MTL.
I actually had to translate the title myself...with Google. I didn't do the in-game translations, but I can testify that the translation isn't half bad for a mtl