Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
So on page one there's the download to the game and beneath it is an attachment. What is the difference between the two? DO I need them both?

waffuru3636

Aug 1, 2020
I have Taimanin Yukikaze animation, a legit copy, bought off DLsite. Does anyone know how to get the true ending? I've seen 3 different endings in this game but none of them were the good endings.. 1 ending, on the computer screen is main girl 1, 2nd ending on the screen was main girl 2, then the 3rd ending was both girls on the computer screen.

I can't seem to trigger the true ending, I've picked the option to speak out but the bro keeps going "lemme shutup".

worded the post as vague as possible incase I might spoil someone.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I have Taimanin Yukikaze animation, a legit copy, bought off DLsite. Does anyone know how to get the true ending? I've seen 3 different endings in this game but none of them were the good endings.. 1 ending, on the computer screen is main girl 1, 2nd ending on the screen was main girl 2, then the 3rd ending was both girls on the computer screen.

I can't seem to trigger the true ending, I've picked the option to speak out but the bro keeps going "lemme shutup".

worded the post as vague as possible incase I might spoil someone.
From what I remember, you need to unlock all 3 of the Bad Endings before you can even attempt the Good End, and the way to get it is to make sure they don't even start the job.

Jun 22, 2017
do you guys know if Yukikaze 2 is getting translated?
Here is the raw game, Taimanin Yukikaze 2 Animation, all the game UI is in English IE: Save/Load/Options etc.
You just won't be able to understand the text or their voices unless you actually can read or understand Japanese.
Download link:

Just remember to Run the file VinosPlayer.exe
Instead of the game.exe (avoid localization issues)

Reactions: Stckstck333

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
can't download this my computer refuses to extract the exe file. so i can't actually play it. FUCK. says LBK-30068.exe is malware or something

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
If one day you want to torture Feminists, make them play all Black Lillith games.
I know lots of Feminists who love Lillith Games. There is a difference between sexual fantasy and trying to hurt women in real life. So this will fail. You want to torture an Anti Feminist show them any game that has Female domination in it. Their heads will explode.

Last edited:

nweiss

Nov 12, 2017
anyone knows the save file location....????
PS:NVM, beat the game in background..

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2021
After getting the other 3 endings restart the game and choose these options:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So does anything happen in the good ending beyond burning off Real's face? Or does it just end there? Because that's what I got

Edit: never mind, I was fast forwarding through most of it. Didn't realize the credits had begun to play

Last edited:
Reactions: S3vatari0n

Kaneki117

Oct 21, 2018
Someone have the Taimanin Yukikaze Special Sound Track from this game please? I search anywhere and nothing. Thanks

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes