VN - Others - Completed - Take me in and I'll love and serve you: Sweet and sexy life with a demi-human girl [Final] [Ammolite]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Quintilus

Short kinetic visual novel. Wholesome, not too kinky.

Story simple. You owner of an inn. One day SUDDENLY you finds at the front door unconsciousness demi-human. Cant thinking of anything better than take her inside you begins the game.

Cant say more since it would be literal walkthrough at this point, this how much simple it is.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

kidlat020

since this vn is from Ammolite, do expect short nukige VN that sometimes has plot but most of the time there isn't. if nothing else their art is really good.

one thing that struck me here is that Mia (fmc) is only at her best behavior to the mc just because she's afraid to be thrown out and have nowhere else to go. it struck me because if she were living in current year(tm) she'd be no different from the average modern wamam that can just run to the government and throw accusations left and right and she gets the custody of the children plus taking half the mc's assets and he'd be charged for child support.

again, she had to be on her best behavior just because their current political climate told her so. all I'm thinking is what the hell happened and why did men allowed this. but that has nothing to do with the VN because frankly the VN is just nukige.

oh and speaking of, the VN kinda teases you that the two main characters might have been separated siblings and rejoined by chance. in the end everything is still vague. but that is what you are getting from ammolite VNs. they've never been plot-centric.