VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Take Me Sweet [v0.03.12] [RiveraLove]

1. 1.00 star(s)

rodian95

this game was just not ready.
    1. English was definitely not the creator's first language. A proof read and corrections would be required.
    2. Gameplay features were either not working or broken. For instance the 'time acceleration' feature was definitely not working.
    3. there was little to no 'scenes'.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

sofakinhot

Not worth playing at this point. Tasks aren't easy to complete and game play is extremely slow. Good luck with this project. The characters look different and better than other games but it's the gameplay that really turned me off.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Twistty

For v0.03.002

A RiveraLove game remake again for the fourth time!
    What can be said?

Well this is the - Exact Same Game as -
    My Sex Quest aka Teen Sex Quest - aka Teen Sex Quest QSP original version. Only with 2 character changes, (downgrades - IMHO).

As mentioned above - this game is not really a new game by RiveraLove but rather yet another version of the same - a "Do over" - as you will - but done worse. Much worse!!!

And to be sure - as of v0.03.002 - This game is a blotched click bait mess! Nothing makes sense - and no clues are really given as what to do? Choices do not matter, to any degree. Why?

Translation quality is a joke!
    You really have to check it out yourself to see how bad it is!

It has all the same assets recycled - Same Apartment, Town, Interior Rooms etc - and no attempts have been made to change even the smallest details. But the game play is worse - much worse! How is that even possible?

My Sex Quest - I was staring to enjoy - RiveraLove should have just continued with that. The mom and younger sister models were also much better!!! Not bad in this version of the game - just not as good as in the last version of this - Exact same game.

Take Me Sweet - seems like a scam to me. Make the same game with a new name and all is forgotten? Well maybe not!?

Why just why???

Arrrggghhhh - One star is too many for this mess of a game.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Prokopije

You play as horny dumbtard who out of nowhere jumps on female in his household and rubs his genitals on their butts. (explained as "Something's got into him, it seems he's loosing control"). Trashed and deleted.
    Renders and arts, some good but nothing spectacular.
    Story: Which story?
    One star rasting is gift for this. Bye.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game (v0.01a )is:

Pros:
    + Nice Renders

Cons:
    -Grinding Game Play (Going back and fourth)
    -all I can do is take Naps
    -just switch between rooms

Conclusion:
    This game has very good graphics,but just doesn't hit the Spot with me,
    don't get me wrong, I like what I see so far,concerning the graphics, but right now while the game is in Alpha stage it is not worth the download.
    I would wait a couple of months to see if the story picks up.
    ....not worth the download so far (Frustrating)