Cheat Mod Ren'Py Take Over Cheat Injector [V1.3] [Sleepingkirby]

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Does anyone know how to get this to work on Android.

I'm using the PC version of the game through JoiPlay which works for 90% of the games out there but the .bat file is unique and I'm not sure how to open/run it or I don't know if I need to download another tool for use the .bat file it the .sh file

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know how to get this to work on Android.

I'm using the PC version of the game through JoiPlay which works for 90% of the games out there but the .bat file is unique and I'm not sure how to open/run it or I don't know if I need to download another tool for use the .bat file it the .sh file
Both .bat and .sh are scripts for the command prompt/console for each respective US. The scripts modify the game file to apply the cheat. To use these, you would need a computer with either OS, apply the script on to the game files, and then bring it into android.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made an Android port of Take Over v0.75 with the Elbrasch's incest patch and sleepingkirby's cheat injector.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
how do i use the cheat like i copy it inside the game folder but cant make it into .sh???
Ah, I didn't update the instructions when I made the windows version.

If you're on windows, download the windows version (the .bat file) into the games folder and then just run the .bat file.

That's it.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I have the takeover inject in the game folder but when I play the game, it doesn't let me change anything. I have to waste time going to the console and type in what i want to change. It's too time consuming. There should be away to just click either a + to add or a - to subtract what we want.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
I have the takeover inject in the game folder but when I play the game, it doesn't let me change anything. I have to waste time going to the console and type in what i want to change. It's too time consuming. There should be away to just click either a + to add or a - to subtract what we want.
What happened when you run the injector file? Did it report any errors? As per the installation instructions, this is an injector, not a straight mod. It has to be ran before it'll apply the cheat.
I should also add that this cheat doesn't have a + or - because that kind of modification is more than the game can handle (don't ask why. It's a LONG explanation.) As per the screenshots, just clicking on the values (the ones the injector modifies) will increase (or decrease) the amounts as to benefit the player.

Nettropper

Sep 6, 2021
Hi, thanks for creating the injector for this game but I'm having some trouble. After i inject the .bat file into the game it succes. But when i tried to click the cheat V1.3 on the bottom menu it doesnt do anything. Or I did something wrong?

Here's the log when i tried to inject i suppose this injection method work?

Take Over Cheat Injector

Vesrion: 1.3
by Sleepingkirby
built on top of RL Cheat Injector by SLDR @ F95zone.com
----------------------------------------------------

Available Options:
1) Apply cheat
2) Quit

Enter a number: 1

Green No backup's found. Safe to progress.
Creating rpatool...

Searching for RPA packages

Cleaning up temporary files...

Creating cheat...
./screens.rpy patched
./script/screens/screen journal subjects.rpy patched
./script/character screens/character socialize journal screen.rpy patched
./script/character screens/character intimacy journal screen.rpy patched
./script/screens/screen journal.rpy patched
Success! Cheats are now enabled!

Finished!

Enter "1" to go back to the menu, or any other
key to exit:
then where do I did wrong

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Hi, thanks for creating the injector for this game but I'm having some trouble. After i inject the .bat file into the game it succes. But when i tried to click the cheat V1.3 on the bottom menu it doesnt do anything. Or I did something wrong?

Here's the log when i tried to inject i suppose this injection method work?

Take Over Cheat Injector

Vesrion: 1.3
by Sleepingkirby
built on top of RL Cheat Injector by SLDR @ F95zone.com

Available Options:
1) Apply cheat
2) Quit

Enter a number: 1

Green No backup's found. Safe to progress.
Creating rpatool...

Searching for RPA packages

Creating cheat...
./screens.rpy patched
./script/screens/screen journal subjects.rpy patched
./script/character screens/character socialize journal screen.rpy patched
./script/character screens/character intimacy journal screen.rpy patched
./script/screens/screen journal.rpy patched
Success! Cheats are now enabled!

Finished!

Enter "1" to go back to the menu, or any other
key to exit:
then where do I did wrong
The "Cheat v1.3" is not a menu item. It's just there so you know that it's been applied. The GUI for the cheat is part of the game itself. Please refer to the screenshots on the OP for where to click to use the cheat.