Mod Ren'Py Tales From The Unending Void - Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Improvements Mod [0.11 Extra Scenes Edition] [Perverteer]

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018

Updated: 2021/11/19
Game/Creator: Tales From The Unending Void /
Modder: -
Mod Version: v0.11
Game Version: v0.11 Extra Scenes Edition
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Tales From The Unending Void!
  • I've added a scene replay gallery unlocker to unlock all gallery scenes.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -
Android: (0.6)

Thanks, DarkAssassin for the Android Port
Thanks, LightmanP for updating the mod.
0.15 ?

Reactions: Punto

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
LightmanP when using the mod after you save eva in the simulation it asks if you want to see the start of evas romance when not on the simulation path. whats does that mean? then it says simulation romance path will start later. I don't get what's going on. I want to romance eva ,what are the 2 different paths it's talking about? Simulation romance path....not real?

Last edited:

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
LightmanP when using the mod after you save eva in the simulation it asks if you want to see the start of evas romance when not on the simulation path. whats does that mean? then it says simulation romance path will start later. I don't get what's going on. I want to romance eva what are the 2 different paths it's talking about? Simulation romance path....not real?
There are just different events/scenes if you shut down the simulation in Ep. 8. It's like a temporary way to see the scenes on an alternative path. You can just ignore it, you won't lose Eva or anything, her romance will just happen a bit later if you kept and dealt with the simulation in this update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vortex@

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
LightmanP
I already asked in the game thread but only got the answer to start over. Since you know the variables better than every common player, i try to ask here. Can you tell me which variables i need to change to remove raene from the romance path? I hoped the changes would involve the relevant part, but it keeps its dick and i dont want to see this, especially with the upcoming harem path...
So, if you know how to drop that romance via console or savegame edit please tell me. Changing ep006_raene_accept to 0 wasnt enough -,-

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
LightmanP
I already asked in the game thread but only got the answer to start over. Since you know the variables better than every common player, i try to ask here. Can you tell me which variables i need to change to remove raene from the romance path? I hoped the changes would involve the relevant part, but it keeps its dick and i dont want to see this, especially with the upcoming harem path...
So, if you know how to drop that romance via console or savegame edit please tell me. Changing ep006_raene_accept to 0 wasnt enough -,-
Put raene_romance to False and these: ep013_raene_talk, ep011_raene_talk, ep010_raene_talk, ep010_ra_kiss
That should do it. If you still get some scene, let me know which one it is with some dialogue and I can check it.