Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
btw does anyone knows who else besides the catgirl gives hiro a footjob? I don't know any other character who can do it and checking my profile.json for a hint about already seen scenes didn't help
You can try looking in the Encounters Script text folder!

Teal Zetsu

Feb 18, 2019
I don't know if I fucked up messing with the save files or if there is a bug, but no enemies that i have tested lose stamina when they struggle. it makes any situation where hero gets bound an instant lose because you can never move the stance.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I don't know if I fucked up messing with the save files or if there is a bug, but no enemies that i have tested lose stamina when they struggle. it makes any situation where hero gets bound an instant lose because you can never move the stance.
Have you enabled the Smart A.I? Since it's experimental, it has some weirdness to it, if you have enabled it, just uncheck it.
1714009857246.png

JoeLigma98

Jun 27, 2022
Yes and maybe to the folder, and if it somehow still does mess something up, your saves are stored elsewhere so you can just download it again.

Edit: Wait the folder in the appdata? isn't that the save folder? I don't think that one is ok to name change
i CAN change the name and icon of exe? oh okay that's great. just gotta figure out how.
the game showed up in nvidia control panel and in some place where one can see error (something, forgot).

now a family member of mine saw it and i can't just out right say "nah, i didn't download it for that gay shit but because
i'm into pegging and there is lack of such content so i resorted to that futa shit" lol.

Ye, appdata folder is fine; not luckly someone will stumble upon it, hopefully.
anyhow, thanks for info. I'm check hot to change name and icon of exe now. Hopefully I don't fudge something up
like I usually do.

Edit: Tried naming it Toa but game didn't launch :/ and there doesn't seem to be easy way to change icon either. could try it on phone instead but there it's even harder to hide and get rid of evidence of degeneracy

Last edited:

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
could try it on phone instead but there it's even harder to hide and get rid of evidence of degeneracy

There are ways to create hidden folders on phone that require a password to see which could help with your problem, You can also do that on a pc but if they are a bit too snoopy/tech savy they would still be able to find it.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
How do you find a folder with all of the images outside of the game - so not the gallery within the game, tryna download the images themselves
Since most of them are "paperdolls", you're going to find images that look like the contents of Ed Gein's closet.
But if you want to, just open the .jar with 7zip, winrar or something like that and look for the animations folder.
You can also find some static images in the characters and enemies folders

Aqemmuc-ik

Feb 2, 2023
some day I hope to understand what's in majalis' mind when they make new scenes...
how come the catgirl, the only character in the whole game who has a "feet" option, doesn't have a footjob scene that can be unlocked in the pervert menu??? instead the only thing we get is one of the footjob variations that IS NOT in the pervert menu...
why creating new scenes for unlocking but not adding ALL variations for unlocking

btw does anyone knows who else besides the catgirl gives hiro a footjob? I don't know any other character who can do it and checking my profile.json for a hint about already seen scenes didn't help
Yeah catgirl isa favorite character and I am waiting for the fj art for a long time

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes