Apr 17, 2019
  • Added new Ghost encounter
  • - Added new oral scene
  • - Added new missionary scene
  • - Added new cowgirl scene
  • - Added new doggy scene
  • - Added new topping scene
  • - Added new bondage scene
Maybe someday we'll be able to marry the ghost without getting bad ended. But for now, this is a welcome alternative.

• Love
Reactions: BABPEEG

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
hi, I'd like to know if the feint strike skill's stability cost decrease is well implemented?
with 3 levels, it should have a stability cost of 3(or maybe 4 not sure if the tooltip takes into account the firtst level in it's calculation) but it's still costing a ton more instability then tempo attack.
Please advise.

rattensex

Mar 27, 2019
one update a week is to slow for you ?
what is considered fast then ?
Why I think the progress is slow:
I played the game some months ago. Compared to the latest release the game hasn't made a lot of progress. Maybe a scene here and a graphic there. Considering the game is in development for 5 years and cashing in several thousand dollars each month this is incredibly slow. I guess they're stretching the development as long as they can to rake in patreon pledges.

Right now they've got 4,316 patrons. Since you get the latest release at the $3 pledge I'm guessing most people chose this (or possibly even more).

So, for 12.948$ a month this game makes really slow progress.

But hey, that's just what I'm thinking.

Reactions: super_slicer

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I played the game some months ago. Compared to the latest release the game hasn't made a lot of progress. Maybe a scene here and a graphic there. Considering the game is in development for 5 years and cashing in several thousand dollars each month this is incredibly slow. I guess they're stretching the development as long as they can to rake in patreon pledges.

Right now they've got 4,316 patrons. Since you get the latest release at the $3 pledge I'm guessing most people chose this (or possibly even more).

I also haven't played in about 3 months and just looking back there's quite a good bit of content there, maybe you're just missing it orrrrrrr?

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017

3$ gets you the latest monthly while 5$ gets you the latest version possible, the weekly. So it's actually closer to 20 grand a month.

Reactions: mojo211995

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

We get this same absurd complaint almost every month around here, full of hyperboles and very few truth on them.

Just try comparing the changelog from last year with the latest one to see the difference in the ammount of scenes, game mechanics, animations.

Sep 16, 2018
I seem to be unable to save, when I hit the save button is says a save was created, and the load button becomes clickable, but then when I exit the save screen it just didn't save. When I go back to the save menu it isn't there anymore.

Reactions: Lautaro

rattensex

Mar 27, 2019
3$ gets you the latest monthly while 5$ gets you the latest version possible, the weekly. So it's actually closer to 20 grand a month.
Haha, that's sick. So it's possible that people have spend a fucking million dollars for this game.

Don't get me wrong, I love this game and its in my top 3 list of lewd games. But the money spent on it isn't reflected in the progress made so far. I'll now continue to lurk :)

Just try comparing the changelog from last year with the latest one to see the difference in the ammount of scenes, game mechanics, animations.
Sure - there is progress, but is worth a quarter of a million dollars worth of content? :D

Last edited:

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Haha, that's sick. So it's possible that people have spend a fucking million dollars for this game.

Don't get me wrong, I love this game and its in my top 3 list of lewd games. But the money spent on it isn't reflected in the progress made so far. I'll now continue to lurk :)

Sure - there is progress, but is worth a quarter of a million dollars worth of content? :D
1589967190461.png
Thanks for your fundamentally flawed and misinformed opinion sir

rattensex

Mar 27, 2019
what's the fundamental flaw here? The way I see it, is that rattensex doesn't see the value that was poured into the game reflected.
Yeah. I'm just comparing their monthly income with the changelog. When seeing the changelog its just not justifying 20.000$ - or whatever they make monthly. They can easily hire artists and animators with that amount of money and speed up the process dramatically. Just as I said, I guess they just want to stretch the development time as long as possible at this point.

Not hating on the game, just on the management ;)

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Yeah. I'm just comparing their monthly income with the changelog. When seeing the changelog its just not justifying 20.000$ - or whatever they make monthly. They can easily hire artists and animators with that amount of money and speed up the process dramatically. Just as I said, I guess they just want to stretch the development time as long as possible at this point.

Not hating on the game, just on the management ;)
Couple of things:
1. Hiring multiple artists/writers (who will have diff styles) leads to a lot of mis-matched content that makes the game look like a retarded badger developed it. Just look at any of Fenoxos stuff where they feature user submitted content/writing, awful. Point me to a game with writing/illustration on a similar level to this.

2. I believe one of their patron goals was to hire on contractor assets. Animator being one of those.

I really don't know of a game with this focus, of this caliber being developed right now, so this is the price that the market bears. Again, name me a better game in this niche, until then you don't really have a lot to measure this against.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I enjoy the game quite a bit and I would've supported it on Patreon if not for their "per creation" pricing - that's basically like giving someone an authorization to charge my credit card whenever they want which is not something I am particularly comfortable with. Also, I would prefer the devs to focus a bit more on adding art to already existing sex scenes since many of them are just text rn.

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
I thought it was per month! damn, so pony tier (monthly) is 3$/mo and bunny tier is 20$/mo?!

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes