Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
seems tiara of control is bugged at the witches hut in adventure mode, i tried twice, its specifically when i tried ironman, was going to try to get the mount xiuh achievements which is now 3 down the drain >_<
Are you sure you are using the latest .jar file? There was this bug like that a couple of versions ago, but it was fixed. Take note, that the .jar's in .zip archives posted are outdated - you need to download the latest .jar separately and replace the the one provided in the .zip with it.

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
I wish there is an option to make the text still there without hiding it, but without the dark background overlay

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
been wondering when wed see/read slimegirl impregnation and pregnancy, she says she procreates by lovedart, ofc the procreaton part isnt implemented yet. so wondering how far down the list it is, at the rate things r going i got a hunch its likely soon, hopefully. mayb somehow eventually our slime baby and other kids could join the camp with us and continue our adventure together :D lol

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
been wondering when wed see/read slimegirl impregnation and pregnancy, she says she procreates by lovedart, ofc the procreaton part isnt implemented yet. so wondering how far down the list it is, at the rate things r going i got a hunch its likely soon, hopefully. mayb somehow eventually our slime baby and other kids could join the camp with us and continue our adventure together :D lol
The futa goblin can impregnate you, and the child can actually be born. But they just scamper off, never to be seen again.
I really wish Selkie had become the new companion instead :(

forkedtongue

Jun 3, 2020
I'm trying to get Arachne losing achievement in Ironman mode, but I have absolutely no idea how to get it. Any tips? which stats and items I should have?

ihateoreos

Feb 3, 2018
I'm trying to get Arachne losing achievement in Ironman mode, but I have absolutely no idea how to get it. Any tips? which stats and items I should have?
Just surrender/lose and choose to be her lover. Make sure you have enough STR to escape or you'll get a game over

BadCasual

Dec 24, 2017
Sorry guys, i decided to try and start a save...i saw that some perks raise base stats, so i was curious abt what was the stats cap and if the perk bonus goes over the lvl increase (meaning i.e. by leveling up you raise a stat to 10 and with perk bonus that stat reaches 12 for example)
Also, do you know what is lvl cap and if bonus points are fixed or some achievements are repeatable?

wshantze

Apr 27, 2017
I downloaded the win64 version and it says "0.2.27.5 Patrons only" on title screen. Is it supposed to do that? The archive was called v0.3.001_WIN64.
It also crashes when entering the witch's cottage.
Edit: never mind, downloaded the jar version mentioned a page or two back, it's fine now.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Finally spiderwoman is getting some more love. :love:

edit:
It is just me or is the dialogue is a bit laggy in this version? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: billybobular
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes