RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The game developer confirmed that the MC will always be bottom overall, never a route where he has top "personality"?
No but that is pretty much the theme of this game: Hiro taking it in the butt from all the monster dickgirls around.
Sure they added some more active sexual role for Hiro but still i would say more than 80% of the time Hiro will be full of cum. :LOL: :LOL:

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
Version 0.3.02.0 - "Hearth" update

I'm pretty sure the new content is "Trudy and Kylira Kissing art" and "Updated Orc Doggy animation".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
No but that is pretty much the theme of this game: Hiro taking it in the butt from all the monster dickgirls around.
Sure they added some more active sexual role for Hiro but still i would say more than 80% of the time Hiro will be full of cum. :LOL: :LOL:
Oh I don't mind Hiro taking it in the butt and/or full of cum, I'm simply wishing he could have a more domineering attitude in fight and in sex. Right now if you purposely take it in the bottom, the game treat it as "bad", you get jeered off by goblins or even get a game over etc ...

I would like there's more scenes where Hiro is looking down on monster girls while riding them, or Hiro suffocating a monster girl into unconsciousness using his big ass etc... I like this game with the trap MC, but I feel we can explore more than having a trap overall "bottom in sex, and bottom in personality", if you get what I mean.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Oh I don't mind Hiro taking it in the butt and/or full of cum, I'm simply wishing he could have a more domineering attitude in fight and in sex. Right now if you purposely take it in the bottom, the game treat it as "bad", you get jeered off by goblins or even get a game over etc ...

I would like there's more scenes where Hiro is looking down on monster girls while riding them, or Hiro suffocating a monster girl into unconsciousness using his big ass etc... I like this game with the trap MC, but I feel we can explore more than having a trap overall "bottom in sex, and bottom in personality", if you get what I mean.
sounds like you want a different game, try ToL i guess, not many power bottom games

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Urbosa

Aug 20, 2017
This is by far one of my favorite games and I happily support this developer. Keep up the lewd work! ;)

Reactions: nn231
Dec 7, 2017
Could you tell me how you have that background?
It's used automatically when it's Halloween somewhere in the world.

Set your system clock to October 31st and you should see it when you load up the game.

Also, does anyone know what exactly is updated in the orc doggy animation? This update doesn't really have much that interests me, so I think I'll skip it.

Reactions: lmlAzazel

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Also, does anyone know what exactly is updated in the orc doggy animation? This update doesn't really have much that interests me, so I think I'll skip it.
Nothing really, compared to the last weekly that was posted here... but it's a monthly, so the changelog lists changes since the previous monthly.

Dec 7, 2017
Nothing really, compared to the last weekly that was posted here... but it's a monthly, so the changelog lists changes since the previous monthly.
Nah, they mentioned in a previous post on patreon that they released an older version of the animation initially, and that the next update would have the proper one. Then, on Saturday, they mentioned that instead of releasing a weekly and the monthly, they would just release the update as the monthly to keep it in one post, and it would include the updated orc doggy animation and the new kylira/trudy stuff.

Just curious if the animation is actually noticeably different.

nkhonsaigon

Jan 11, 2019
I know that Hiro can be made impotent by the Warlock and that affects some scenes, arts and dialogue options.
But what is the impotency flag? What does it do and where can I see it?

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I know that Hiro can be made impotent by the Warlock and that affects some scenes, arts and dialogue options.
If you can see it, it is going to be in Event Log and probably just says that you are impotent. Or it is not mentioned anywhere and its only Flag for the game to not show any scene where you can have erection. This is only guessing so someone else needs to confirm what it is for.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I guess ToL is an acronym? If it is, what's the full name?
tales of lewidity

acts like a permanent cage

Is There any way to Increase Purity Again ! I can't find any way to do that !
stop taking it in the butt

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes