commcrunch

Mar 15, 2020
I found it, and I'll leave this little bit of advice here for other mac users who may see this: Make sure you access the library through the users file first, as the save files are user specific. If you just open up finder and go to the library from there, it won't work. So a more complete location might be /users/username/library/application support/TalesOfAndrogyny. This feels really dumb given that most people only have one user on their machine, I assume, but what do I know, I'm practically tech illiterate.

Reactions: Twiton and Bob69

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I found it, and I'll leave this little bit of advice here for other mac users who may see this: Make sure you access the library through the users file first, as the save files are user specific. If you just open up finder and go to the library from there, it won't work. So a more complete location might be /users/username/library/application support/TalesOfAndrogyny. This feels really dumb given that most people only have one user on their machine, I assume, but what do I know, I'm practically tech illiterate.
Glad you figured it out. The save files are indeed in users library. That's why the path as referred to in Bob69's post starts with ~/Library... ~ stands for your home directory.
Bit annoying that this folder is invisible by default, but I guess that Apple did that to prevent the "tech illiterate", as you aptly called them, from messing up their user account.
As for the multiple users, MacOS is based on Unix, which has been a multi-user system from the start. I myself have multiple users on my Macs as well, even the ones that only get used by me. One of the reasons is precaution. If for some reason I could not login into my normal user account (file corruption, malware or whatever), I always can get back to my machine with the other user.

Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Oh yeah, that's what I wanted exactly, how do you do that?
To add aliases to characters, you need to join the and get the Polls Role by putting in $ok into . Once you do that, you can go to to add aliases. Aliases have to be:

- Not generic descriptors or generic insult terms (Getting called a Slut doesn't work, but Hiro saying he knows his Brothel Name means Buttslut does.)
- Sourced from official media via Developers, Publishers or Creators of the product (So MajalisDuo stuff, like their Twitter, Tumblr, Hentai Foundry and so on. The game itself counts too.)
- Can't be generic class names/positions, unless specifically unique to the character.

Here's a list of example aliases, from Hiro:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd be happy to help guide you through this when you join their server, I've been handling the ToA Mudae Characters for about half a year at this point. I've become well versed in Mudae Character Rules ^w^

Does anyone know how to get this new scene with the warlock ?

thanks !
To my knowledge, there's no new scene with the Warlock. Only art. To get the new art, the most sure-fire way is recruiting her and asking to eat her ass at camp. I think you can also get the art by having her plop down on your face mid-combat (but I might be wrong)

Pic related, Shroomy.:cool:
Ahh, the issue there is Drow Beastmistress isn't considered a unique character, she's only a species so it's inapplicable. If she's ever added into Story Mode though, or she gets new content in the Unpopular Character Poll, she might be applicable!

I like the nickname Shroomy, thanks :p

Reactions: Fleep

commcrunch

Mar 15, 2020
So what's the deal with story mode? As far as I can tell there aren't any story mode exclusive scenes or anything like that, so I'm left wondering what the point of playing it is. Does it force you on a more linear path or something?

• Hey there

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
So what's the deal with story mode? As far as I can tell there aren't any story mode exclusive scenes or anything like that, so I'm left wondering what the point of playing it is. Does it force you on a more linear path or something?
Yes, is somewhat linear plot, in story mode you play the life of Hiro, the princess who lost everything to the demon lord and have to get revenge, in adventure/free mode you go everywhere you want.

The story mode have more scripted encounters like the first bad end by just going one step back, there are actually exclusive scenes for the story mode with special dialogues, you can check the old walkthrough.

• Thinking Face

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
in story mode you play the life of Hiro, the princess who lost everything to the demon lord and have to get revenge

Story Mode is indeed more scripted towards linear narrative/progression through gameplay, but to me it seems more like a challenge mode that tests how effectively you can managae resources and combat. There is time sensitive checks you can fail, if you take too long reaching zones, but it does indeed follow a different narrative structure than Adventure Mode. (It also seems to take place in a different period of time than Adventure Mode, which seems more like an AT connected to Story Mode)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.14.2)

Warlock Analingus.png

Mmmf! Mmmf!

Ahem - what I was trying to say was new weekly! This time around, we've got a new Demon King art piece, along with an accompanying scene, a new "Pet" skill, we've implemented Equipment weight (with balance tweaks to come), and we've got the doppelganger properly mimicking your haircut!

Next up, more Demon King stuff, some cute little additions and UI improvements, and the Blonde Werewolf (Lupa) Cock Worship animation!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]
Anonfiles - Letsupload - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]

Note: No more Mega from me.
Edit: Java up

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.14.2)

View attachment 1499204

Mmmf! Mmmf!

Ahem - what I was trying to say was new weekly! This time around, we've got a new Demon King art piece, along with an accompanying scene, a new "Pet" skill, we've implemented Equipment weight (with balance tweaks to come), and we've got the doppelganger properly mimicking your haircut!

Next up, more Demon King stuff, some cute little additions and UI improvements, and the Blonde Werewolf (Lupa) Cock Worship animation!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]

Android [.apk]
- - - Workupload

Note: No more Mega from me and there is no new Java version out yet.
They fixed the bug when entering combat?

• Thinking Face
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes