SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
I just started playing and The game made me choose between two modes, does this mean that this game has two different stories?
And the battle system also seems intimidating, I'm not sure if I skipped a tutorial or not.

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I just started playing and The game made me choose between two modes, does this mean that this game has two different stories?
And the battle system also seems intimidating, I'm not sure if I skipped a tutorial or not.
Story mode has less content atm though it's going to get expanded this year, adventure it's where it's at.

There's really no tutorial for the combat, but you can check the "Help" section from the main menu.

Battle system isn't that hard to understand, just check what actions change your stance and build accordingly.

Here's a tip though, upgrade fade away and second wind abilities so you can get some distance with fade away and then use second wind to regain footing and get more stamina, preferably you would use spring attack -> crushing blow -> spring attack -> crushing blow and when you're starting to lose footing (text changes colour to orange), use fade away and then second wind, then just start to use spring attack and crushing blow once again, this is if you make a melee based character.

If you're going to make a mage, you should also get fade away and second wind, but this time you're using the incantation -> full incantation -> [spell you want to use] (inferno is usually one of the best, some enemies are fire resistant though so get something else too), you can regain mana by doing the golem encounter so you get "Focus energy" ability, or do the Trudy quest and get "Deep focus" ability, you can also use mana chunks that you get from the golem and due the new golem interactions, it's preferable to calm or soothe it, dominating it "breaks" it and you won't get soul crystals (which are also called magic points that you can use to upgrade spells and gear) or mana chunks when you encounter it after the first interaction.

I've never played as a ranger because of the arrow requirements, they're not that expensive but i do not like to juggle around with a depletable resource.

Reactions: Twiton and SpecterX

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Story mode has less content atm though it's going to get expanded this year, adventure it's where it's at.

There's really no tutorial for the combat, but you can check the "Help" section from the main menu.

Battle system isn't that hard to understand, just check what actions change your stance and build accordingly.

Here's a tip though, upgrade fade away and second wind abilities so you can get some distance with fade away and then use second wind to regain footing and get more stamina, preferably you would use spring attack -> crushing blow -> spring attack -> crushing blow and when you're starting to lose footing (text changes colour to orange), use fade away and then second wind, then just start to use spring attack and crushing blow once again, this is if you make a melee based character.

If you're going to make a mage, you should also get fade away and second wind, but this time you're using the incantation -> full incantation -> [spell you want to use] (inferno is usually one of the best, some enemies are fire resistant though so get something else too), you can regain mana by doing the golem encounter so you get "Focus energy" ability, or do the Trudy quest and get "Deep focus" ability, you can also use mana chunks that you get from the golem and due the new golem interactions, it's preferable to calm or soothe it, dominating it "breaks" it and you won't get soul crystals (which are also called magic points that you can use to upgrade spells and gear) or mana chunks when you encounter it after the first interaction.

I've never played as a ranger because of the arrow requirements, they're not that expensive but i do not like to juggle around with a depletable resource.
Thanks for the tips

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Anyone have an up-to-date changelog? I stopped checking on this game when they were just doing quality of life updates more than actual content, and it's a pain to go and copy-paste every changelog entry.
Up to date changelog can be found here #1

Seriously, did you even bother to look it before coming to ask?

Reactions: jestertlw

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Anyone have an up-to-date changelog? I stopped checking on this game when they were just doing quality of life updates more than actual content, and it's a pain to go and copy-paste every changelog entry.

To add to negroidprimes answer, there is full changelog in the "zip" version from the OP.

Reactions: Twiton and Lebrix

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Is it okay to lose your virginity after the Unicorn event? It says that they only like virgins and it quite hard to navigate without loosing at lvl 1

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Is it okay to lose your virginity after the Unicorn event? It says that they only like virgins and it quite hard to navigate without loosing at lvl 1
It is not hard at all. Simply avoid certain enemies before you meet the unicorn if you are afraid of losing. Try some of the builds mentioned and get some nice gear before you fight them. Once you have sex though I don't believe you can meet them again without editing your file.

Reactions: SpecterX

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
It is not hard at all. Simply avoid certain enemies before you meet the unicorn if you are afraid of losing. Try some of the builds mentioned and get some nice gear before you fight them. Once you have sex though I don't believe you can meet them again without editing your file.
I am certain you can always meet the unicorn unless you lost your anal virginity. Everything else doesn't matter. (not 100% sure tho)

Reactions: Lebrix and SpecterX

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I am certain you can always meet the unicorn unless you lost your anal virginity. Everything else doesn't matter. (not 100% sure tho)
Perhaps. It's been awhile since I have went after them, so I will have to try it again. If so, it just means you can conquer corn over and over.

Reactions: SpecterX and Bob69

Kitsune_Toon

Jun 9, 2018

For the record, I did not, because historically that changelog has gone untouched for multiple updates at a time last time I was here.

But thank you for pointing it out to me. I very much appreciate it.

Reactions: Twiton

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
how can I start the new golem scenario?
When you first come across her/it/whatever, you can choose 4 different options if you decide to touch her.

Dominating her "breaks" her, which will cause her to attack you the next time you see her, if you lose to her, she will put her "peepee" in your mouth, you only get XP if you win.

Soothe and calm are pretty much copies of each other, if you meet her after this, she will always give you 1 soul crystal / magic point and 1 mana chunk, it will also turn her passive.

If you brace yourself for the fight an win, then come across her again you get completely new dialogue, where she has started to gain sentience, let the robot golem uprising begin! If you do this however, you will lose the chance of gaining SC/MP from her, you do get XP if you seduce her, or if you respong platonically to her, you can then ask for help and get a mana chunk but no xp.

If you however lose the fight when bracing yourself for it, she will also become passive and it's pretty much like soothing or calming her.

Reactions: okanagan and Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

(Click on the img to see the .gif)

When a horse-girl sees a particularly mare-worthy hero, the results can be alarming! The centaurs may prefer to use a bow and arrow as their weapon of choice, but each of them is also wielding quite the spear - or club, depending on how you look at it.
The Centaur and Unicorn now have animations corresponding to their arousal state, and while we were at it we freshened up some aspects of their animation, including some tweaks to their faces. As we do passes through earlier work we're taking the time to improve them and add to them even more!

Note: I am not sure if this is ingame yet

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes