Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Well, yeah. I'd say get rid of that stats check altogether... being a likable charismatic person in general doesn't mean one is incapable of being purposefully rude in a particular instance.

Nope, it's coded like a mini-encounter. But then, some mini-encounters have yes/no options. Perhaps, if the stats are sufficiently high, the player should be presented with a choice like: "You sense something might be amiss with the chest. Do you still want to open it?"
Honestly, the Catamite perk needs expanding for these types of edge cases.

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Destiny_Echols

Oct 3, 2017
The error message itself says nothing which we can glean from. It does say an error report file was created in your save data folder that has the full details of the error (error-20220803-032859.txt) -- attaching that would be helpful in helping us help you. If no one is able to help, you can post it to
That should be all of them?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
That should be all of them?
You don't mention if you have played a previous version of ToA, so I will assume this is your first time playing any version of it. (SEE EDIT BELOW)
You are running a Windows10 computer. Is your OS up to date? What video card are you running and are the drivers up to date?

6 of the 7 error files say:
com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Couldn't create window
Doing a search for that has quite a few results that point to a specific page for troubleshooting:

1 of the 7 error files say:
com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Couldn't load dependencies of asset:
Doing a search for that points to this page talking about making sure the video card has the capacity to use the OpenGL required for the game on that page:

EDIT: I just noticed that the error message files you attached - 5 come from the current version of the game (v0.3.23.0) and 1 comes from the previous version (v0.3.22.0), which was opened between two times opening the current version.
And then one which has the different error is from the version before those two (v0.3.21.0) from 2 months ago.

To reduce possible issues, you should only have one version active at any given time. Before trying any of the other troubleshooting remedies in the link - I would FIRST recommend you delete every copy of ToA from your computer, download the current Win64 version, unzip it and see if it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Destiny_Echols

Destiny_Echols

Oct 3, 2017
You don't mention if you have played a previous version of ToA, so I will assume this is your first time playing any version of it. (SEE EDIT BELOW)
You are running a Windows10 computer. Is your OS up to date? What video card are you running and are the drivers up to date?

6 of the 7 error files say:
com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Couldn't create window
Doing a search for that has quite a few results that point to a specific page for troubleshooting:

1 of the 7 error files say:
com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Couldn't load dependencies of asset:
Doing a search for that points to this page talking about making sure the video card has the capacity to use the OpenGL required for the game on that page:

EDIT: I just noticed that the error message files you attached - 5 come from the current version of the game (v0.3.23.0) and 1 comes from the previous version (v0.3.22.0), which was opened between two times opening the current version.
And then one which has the different error is from the version before those two (v0.3.21.0) from 2 months ago.

To reduce possible issues, you should only have one version active at any given time. Before trying any of the other troubleshooting remedies in the link - I would FIRST recommend you delete every copy of ToA from your computer, download the current Win64 version, unzip it and see if it works.
I figured out what was wrong, for some reason my computer decided to say no graphics cards bad we're turning them off turned it back on made sure everything was up to date and it ran well thanks for the help since I wouldn't have noticed otherwise. But yeah I'll also remove the previous versions for safety's sake.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Soooo, is it confirmed Makers have abandoned the idea of having males(manly) in the game?
There were always some masculines in the game Ogre, Innkeeper, some default animations.
But they can’t abandoned something that wasn’t planned in the first place as far as I know.

Last edited:

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Soooo, is it confirmed Makers have abandoned the idea of having males(manly) in the game?
Hopefully yes.
The game was, is and should be about big girl dicks in tight boy butts.
This game already has more than enough males only content. Maybe after a few hundred more futa on male scenes a few gay or pegging or egging would be appropriate; but not sooner.

Reactions: colifa and Fleep

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
We need new kind of weapons. Instead of Gladius or Rapier, I'd like to have Giant Dildo or Booty Destroying Anal Beads. It'll make fights fun in another way.

• Wow
Reactions: Twiton

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
We need new kind of weapons. Instead of Gladius or Rapier, I'd like to have Giant Dildo or Booty Destroying Anal Beads. It'll make fights fun in another way.
Imagine Dark Knight laughing at you because you tried to bring anal beads to a swordfight

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes