alyti

Mar 9, 2019
That's an interesting approach! Unfortunately, it's not a complete profile and leaves a number of scenes as ??? in the pervert menu. Comparing yours to one I downloaded a few days ago on this forum (yours: 120 kb, other: 289kb), there's actually quite a lot missing, but the approach of parsing game files to auto-build a profile is clever. A handy way to meld profiles might be a nice tool as well. File compare (I'm using Meld) is a PITA since the order of things is not similar.

Update: I used an online JSON merge tool to combine these two profiles and tested it with the latest TOA. The attached profile shows 99.9% complete progression, only missing three Demon King scenes: Demon King Makeout, Demon King Makeout Anal, and Demon King Makeout (yes, the progress screen shows a duplicate unseen random event).
yeah turns out i ran it on the monthly release jar instead of weekly (which prob had the new 1% of scenes), I am working on a proper save editor which will prob include the profile generator in it, but thats gonna be a while still

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
You literally clicked one of these 4 links:
View attachment 2040207
downloaded the Win64 version three times, unzipped it and there was nothing?
I find this highly improbable and unbelievable unless you have some kind of virus or omnipresent chaperone that deletes files after you download them because they don't want you to look at anything with naughty naked bits.
View attachment 2040210
Yeah, he has to be yanking our chain, he has to be unpacking the .jar since he cannot find the .exe.
And i doubt the second part heavily, why would there be a question about replacing files if there's nothing there, if it smells like bullshit, sounds like bullshit and looks like bullshit, it probably is bullshit.

If only he'd provide some screen caps of the folders, then we'd know for sure what's wrong.

Reactions: Count Morado

Koksi

Oct 18, 2021
Do i need a special Java version to run the exe? I downloaded the zip and extracted it but when i run the exe nothing happens.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Alara, Cindy, Mermaid, Shopkeep and the lady adventurer from Story Mode:
View attachment 2039927

My friend in Is, there's an entire animation and a new variant that didn't exist before (Unicorn)
Animations are overhyped. The time them spend to draw new assets would better be used to make more arts so you wouldn't sit through some scenes with looking at nothing and just reading.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Animations are overhyped. The time them spend to draw new assets would better be used to make more arts so you wouldn't sit through some scenes with looking at nothing and just reading.
Couldn't agree more. Animations are overrated. There I said it.
I can't agree since I see little care for them more than static art. People just like their content regardless of the form.

Reactions: Twiton

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Unfortunately I've already tried that. Is there perhabs anything else I could have goten wrong?
It could be a variety of things. Three quick ones: 1) you could have had a download or unzip issue, 2) it could be your Windows directory path is too long or 3) the path has a character that isn't recognized. First, move the game folder to either your desktop or C:\ drive and try again (You are running this on windows, right?). If that doesn't fix it, delete the files and redownload to try again.

There are only three steps needed to run this game in Windows
  1. Download the zip file from one of the Win 64 links
  2. Unzip the file to the windows computer
  3. Double click on TalesOfAndrogyny.exe.
If you want to play the weekly updates (which are included in the subsequent monthly update, anyway), then there are three more steps
  1. Make sure your current version of the game runs ok
  2. Download the JAR file
  3. Use it to replace the old JAR already in the game folder

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
Windows hides filename extensions by default so many people might just see some files called "TalesOfAndrogyny" instead.

Koksi

Oct 18, 2021
It could be a variety of things. Three quick ones: 1) you could have had a download or unzip issue, 2) it could be your Windows directory path is too long or 3) the path has a character that isn't recognized. First, move the game folder to either your desktop or C:\ drive and try again (You are running this on windows, right?). If that doesn't fix it, delete the files and redownload to try again.

There are only three steps needed to run this game in Windows
  1. Download the zip file from one of the Win 64 links
  2. Unzip the file to the windows computer
  3. Double click on TalesOfAndrogyny.exe.
If you want to play the weekly updates (which are included in the subsequent monthly update, anyway), then there are three more steps
  1. Make sure your current version of the game runs ok
  2. Download the JAR file
  3. Use it to replace the old JAR already in the game folder
I don't know what happened but after I moved the folder to the desktop everything worked fine now. Thanks alot

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
View attachment 2041943
I can't run the latest version, but it's fine to double-click on the old version, and it won't work when I rename it and put it in the old folder.
Stop. You've been on F95 for over 18 months and have posted over 100 times. You should know where the search box is, what it is for, and how to use it. A quick search will tell you that if you don't know what you're doing, just STOP and follow the directions in OP:
1663094946937.png

Also, my post just 3 above yours will briefly tell you what you need to do. #18,550
Finally, read negroidprime's signature in the post between us.
View attachment 2041990
Oh good, another one of these, when will it end?
NE-VAR

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Windows hides filename extensions by default so many people might just see some files called "TalesOfAndrogyny" instead.
Doesn't do that for me. Although it also shows the type of said file while in the folder even if it didn't have it in the name. Your link is good for someone that does have the issue though and is accidently trying to run the jar.
Stop. You've been on F95 for over 18 months and have posted over 100 times. You should know where the search box is, what it is for, and how to use it. A quick search will tell you that if you don't know what you're doing, just STOP and follow the directions in OP:
View attachment 2042045

Also, my post just 3 above yours will briefly tell you what you need to do. #18,550
NE-VAR
I just recently used this same argument with someone for asking a question that had many times been answered because they didn't use the search function. Was amusing how far they went to defend their actions. Even more so when someone else tried jumping in to defend them.
View attachment 2041990
Oh good, another one of these, when will it end?
It will never end...

• Haha

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
View attachment 2042045

NE-VAR
Thank you , I try

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes