Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
+++
If you could get caught on stealing in General store, then she would ask you to offer your mouth and ass as compensation, the world could be a better place.
The bigger surprise secret would be she's committing tax fraud.

naibreezy

Feb 6, 2020
I "love" how much these people voice their "fine" opinions instead of "providing their constructive criticism" to the designated receptable for it, as in the trashbin.
I "Absolutely love" how much some of these people bring up " Provide constructive criticism" when at the end of the day that's just a "fine" opinion too so that can also go in the rubbish bin.

Maiar

May 17, 2022
I think that dude meant to reply to a thread about Skyrim and not a thread about a game that still has lots to give and lots of content to expand on.

wwwwwae

Dec 7, 2022
Does anyone know if any enemies other than the goblin are able to use the seduction skill/stance, and/or present/kneel when horny?

JoeLigma98

Jun 27, 2022
Does anyone know if any enemies other than the goblin are able to use the seduction skill/stance, and/or present/kneel when horny?
pretty sure the second vampire gal only does that. but apart from her and goblin i don't remember tbh. i think there is one more. two tops but prolly only one more. cant remember who it was tho... if at all

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
pretty sure the second vampire gal only does that. but apart from her and goblin i don't remember tbh. i think there is one more. two tops but prolly only one more. cant remember who it was tho... if at all
The power of exhausting Hiro through Hand Jobs is an ancient secret that the Enemies need to learn.

Reactions: errte13

jamesbrussel

Aug 27, 2017
Genuinely in love with Brigand, such a well designed character artistically, an updated animation and expansion on her quest would be awesome. Especially when it comes to the cottage, maybe visiting it three too many times she offers to make you 'er wife an 'ave all the butt stuff you want. And previously mentioned Warlock Brigand pregnancy scene where you can choose to get Warlock to make it so Brigand can impregnate you, game over or not.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
The reason I am improving it is that it is currently underbaked. Pointing to it being underbaked as a reason not to improve it is completely illogical. Part of the improvement is having enemies use it on you more frequently and taking advantage of the gameplay effects we are adding as part of this enhancement.
Expand the gameplay effects for other stances, beyond spanking?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

1.gif

Hayooooo! Newwww weeekly!

So, this time around we have another story mode Evoker encounter, showing off the first piece of generic art for the Evoker - their missionary/face to face anal art. We'll be accruing some of that before they make their playable debut, so stay tuned! We also have a new track for the Doppelganger's battle.

I was trying to finish up the (absolutely enormous) new story mode Jester encounter, one wing of which contains the DK crew oral gangbang, but there was just too much, so sorry to those who were looking forward to it - it'll definitely be in next week. I could have put in most of it now, but it would just have awkward missing branches... hopefully, it'll be worth the wait.

We're still squaring some things away with the new editor and making changes to the preferences file - though spanking stance enhancement is coming down the pike.

Next up, we've got that and the Demon King POV/Oral animation!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dickweed250

Mar 2, 2019
working on it, improving it and adding content is milkin it these days? Damn, so many milk devs around.
To be fair for months or maybe even years now we've had a solid amount of characters who had very limited animations or even no animations or images besides just standing there. Instead of improving on that we just get new characters who end up having the exact same problem or we get a new feature added that you wouldn't even notice unless you actively searched for it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

La Me

Apr 10, 2018
I honestly love how the devs for years now have been constantly updating this game each week. Talk about dedication and the content they've put out is amazing. I remember just finding their art back in the day on hentai foundry and them talking about creating a game, never knew they would go so far. Keep up the awesome work devs and keep showing others how to make a real hentai game!

Jun 24, 2017
I honestly love how the devs for years now have been constantly updating this game each week. Talk about dedication and the content they've put out is amazing. I remember just finding their art back in the day on hentai foundry and them talking about creating a game, never knew they would go so far. Keep up the awesome work devs and keep showing others how to make a real hentai game!
True this is the most frequently updated game I've ever seen on this site. They really deserve every dime they get from their patrons.

nbc300

Mar 7, 2020
Can someone help me by guiding me where I can find a Spanish translation of the game already made? Since I've seen the translation tutorial and it's quite lost

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes