PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
3. The "futa+" filter - is there any possibility of it restricting / changing more scenes? I know I asked this question before, and the post was deleted for some reason, but it just seems like the filter / option could have more of an impact. Such as restricting scenes with male NPCs - like for example Jack in the centaur village game over. Doesn't really make sense for his encounter / scenes to still be present when Ella is already an option (as in, she could probably be the only option with "futa+" enabled). Another would be the male goblins being restricted, seeing as Selkie is the futa alternative.
Just wish it would have more of an impact, or have more practical use than altering a select few encounters / scenes.
However, this would probably require an additional filter (such as "male+") if people wished to encounter both (or interact with male NPCs), so yeah. Might not be feasible, but I'm hoping with the new encounter editor it would possibly make the process easier, if you deemed the change to make sense, and / or be something Patrons would be interested in.

5. More of a gripe than anything else, so not necessarily criticism - but is there any possibility of some of the NPCs to change their attitude toward Hiro? For instance Urka or the "Weresluts". It just seems a bit odd that they act (and in some cases, explicitly mention) that Hiro is more powerful / strong than them, yet they easily overpower Hiro right after that (Urka post defeating her topping her scene, where she forces Hiro to perform fellatio on her and seemingly takes control halfway through the deed & the "Wereslut" after defeating her with high Strength without the "Scentless" perk).
Seems like Hiro just isn't meant to have any form of control with certain NPCs, despite them (the NPCs) seemingly initially implying as such.
Would like it if there was a possibility of certain NPCs that are typically dominant being able to become more submissive after repeatedly being defeated (Hiro being victorious) - otherwise it just seems like there's no real point trying to interact with certain NPCs, because the only content for them will always be dominant in nature.
Another thing I'd add on here is that Trudy has a weird mix of characterization of being a "powerbottom" when initially encountered - yet upon recruiting suddenly is pretty much explicitly dominant ("topping") towards Hiro and Kylira. Only appearing to (really) "bottom" for (masculine) Male NPCs or Futa NPCs, such as Urka.
Again, seems a bit odd considering one of the paths for recruiting Trudy is outsmarting him, and beating him in combat. The "bratty" nature is fine, but not really having any sort of respect or be willing to truly "bottom" for Hiro just seems a bit odd when considering the above.
I can agree with these two points in a way. For the futa swaps, from what I can recall it is only the ogre/ogress and the inn keeper. While the ogre has some art that shows it is a dude banging you, the only difference is the shirt sleeve. I suppose we just have to wait until you sharing a bed for the night with them gets art. Also, while I don't believe that the two gobbs should be separated, it would be interesting to see different versions of certain characters.

This I agree with because I hate it in any game. That early game fight in Kingdom Hearts is an example.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
MAJALIS CHECK YOUR MAIL ADD OUR COMPLETED TRANSLATION TO THE GAME

Also, I, the person who has some clue probably, also agree that I don't like the game development direction nor the current update. Kiss art is, uhm... bad. Updates are not what game needs, certainly packing more slave scenes for Urka was not necessary. But I don't think it's Majalis' fault, no, in fact they're model developers as I can see it.

Majalis need community's feedback, smart and constructive, to make a smart course of action. For example, they fixed the goblin egging problem only now because LMAO IT WAS REPORTED ONLY NOW. Seriously, contact the guys if you think something could be fixed.

There are many people in this thread who can provide really good tips on how the game mechanics should be improved. People with years of dedication to the game. Yet they don't do a thing in this direction. And when people are criticizing, they're doing :rolleyes: face. That's not the way to go. I'm coming from Bionicle community myself. It's small, old but very active community built around a unique project. I know that it is all possible when people are united by something. We have a unique project for ourselves and we have enough people to provide Majalis with constructive feedback. Let's contact them with our constructive and objective opinion from now on and generally be more active with doing something around this project development.

I mean if you spend time on it already, you can spend some of it to contact devs with something useful
I hope your translation gets added!

Reactions: Wavering

guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018
I Came back into a flame war. Beautiful.

face it guys this game is gonna be developed as long as possible the game at this point is mostly complete. maj will keep milking this game forever nothing you can do about it. my suggestion is to stop backing them.

i supported them for almost 2 years spent more money on this game then most other games you arent changing anything or doing anything impactfull. if maj could they would just ban you like they did me.

couldve put the game up on steam for a 1 time purchase but thats too much for them gotta get that 10k+ a month on patreon.

• Sad
Reactions: 785gt and Twiton

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022

face it guys this game is gonna be developed as long as possible the game at this point is mostly complete. maj will keep milking this game forever nothing you can do about it. my suggestion is to stop backing them.

i supported them for almost 2 years spent more money on this game then most other games you arent changing anything or doing anything impactfull. if maj could they would just ban you like they did me.

couldve put the game up on steam for a 1 time purchase but thats too much for them gotta get that 10k+ a month on patreon.
Hm, I don't think that's how Patreon model works. Starting ToA 2 would be more beneficial than keeping the old ond. They would lose a few people, but gain more hyped up supporters. As I see it now, Majalis just want to make a good game, but the interest to the project development is low and does not motivate them. If a bunch of people said something like “hey, we want this thing now”, they would start working on it instead of generic update. I mean, the game gets soundtrack, it got Upgrades updates, it generally is moving in right direction. It's just nobody besides Patrons with their monthly polls is anyhow aiming their efforts to what we could want.

They're not all knowing and all understanding, how would they know what they should actually do with the game if nobody could even report some simple bugs in dedicated thread in years?

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019

View attachment ghost.mp4

• Haha
Reactions: Sua Kyudrae

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
Interesting game. While I do like games with MC on the receiving end of a feminine characters with a cock, I would personally prefer a male MC and less bestiality, but original choices here.. Tried a submissive build that just seduced the enemy to top the MC. Once the opponent gets sexually I typically stopped taking damage, and then I usually "won" the encounters by them getting satisfied, but that didn't work with everyone. Trying to win by winning the fight seems wrong when I save myself from a buttfucking ;D

A bit hard to decide what the goals are here, but I guess I in some way need to get strong enough to take down boss at the end of the maps, so needs another build..

Trying to dig up a bit of info on the game, I found that you could get achievements to give you bonuses for later playthroughs, which seems force replaying bits to become powerful. Do I get these achievements independent of playing ironmode mode or not? If I get better reward for achievement in ironman mode, how do I know what achievements I've done there and not?

Lots of various stuff here, but not sure I'm willing to learn so much details to view a few static images. Text is well written, and the world is interesting, but for me it would help if:
- There was a few more images changing to go along with the sex related parts of the story.
- If you could backtrack a bit in case you accidentally skipped text a bit too far.
- For ironman mode, it would be useful if you could save so you could shut down game and continue later.

Reactions: Sua Kyudrae

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Interesting game. While I do like games with MC on the receiving end of a feminine characters with a cock, I would personally prefer a male MC and less bestiality, but original choices here.. Tried a submissive build that just seduced the enemy to top the MC. Once the opponent gets sexually I typically stopped taking damage, and then I usually "won" the encounters by them getting satisfied, but that didn't work with everyone. Trying to win by winning the fight seems wrong when I save myself from a buttfucking ;D

A bit hard to decide what the goals are here, but I guess I in some way need to get strong enough to take down boss at the end of the maps, so needs another build..

Trying to dig up a bit of info on the game, I found that you could get achievements to give you bonuses for later playthroughs, which seems force replaying bits to become powerful. Do I get these achievements independent of playing ironmode mode or not? If I get better reward for achievement in ironman mode, how do I know what achievements I've done there and not?

Lots of various stuff here, but not sure I'm willing to learn so much details to view a few static images. Text is well written, and the world is interesting, but for me it would help if:
- There was a few more images changing to go along with the sex related parts of the story.
- If you could backtrack a bit in case you accidentally skipped text a bit too far.
- For ironman mode, it would be useful if you could save so you could shut down game and continue later.
You get achievements outside of Ironman, and they count for half a bonus starting point - each achievement gained on Ironman is worth a full bonus point. If you've unlocked an achievement on normal mode, it'll say so, and if it's on Ironman, it'll have a "+" next to it.

For ironman you can just close the game and hit Continue later. Ironman locks you to the autosave, you don't have to do it all in one sitting.

Reactions: Spettet

guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018
And you decided to add to it by dousing yourself with gasoline, lighting yourself on fire and then crashing and burning with your shitty opinion, what a grand idea.
"Noooo people can't do what they want to do with their projects or money because i do not like it ;__;", holy shit...
View attachment 2187046
I love it. I hate the yes mans supporting this game. We need to be critical. I love this game and would hate to see it go like breeding season .

I did not start the fire. But i will gladly aid its spread.

Reactions: 785gt

guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018
Hm, I don't think that's how Patreon model works. Starting ToA 2 would be more beneficial than keeping the old ond. They would lose a few people, but gain more hyped up supporters. As I see it now, Majalis just want to make a good game, but the interest to the project development is low and does not motivate them. If a bunch of people said something like “hey, we want this thing now”, they would start working on it instead of generic update. I mean, the game gets soundtrack, it got Upgrades updates, it generally is moving in right direction. It's just nobody besides Patrons with their monthly polls is anyhow aiming their efforts to what we could want.

They're not all knowing and all understanding, how would they know what they should actually do with the game if nobody could even report some simple bugs in dedicated thread in years?
6 years of development with no clear and defined plan does not sound like making a good game but someone just making what comes up to their mind.

The devs are actively making whatever their fan base decides. Ik being a angel supporter i pushed for gobo content.

Reactions: 785gt

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
did he ever made a normal female starting character o.o r is it always going to be futa on futa D:

• Angry
Reactions: BABPEEG

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
did he ever made a normal female starting character o.o r is it always going to be futa on futa D:
Asked and answered dozens (hundreds?) of times in this thread. Here's one response:
When we started, we got dire warnings from people that if we didn't make a female protagonist, we'd never find an audience. There absolutely is an audience for androgynous content, gay content, bi content, etc. And we've never had a problem with making a female protagonist, as an example: we just chose not to prioritize it, and if or when we do, it'll be because we choose to, and not because a lightbulb went off and someone synthesized the perfect way to repeat "some people like female protagonists," or measured enough angels on the head of a pin to know exactly what constitutes something being "gay".
PS: I used the search thread option for the term female by Majalis(TOA). It was on the first page of results.
1669157348799.png

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
6 years of development with no clear and defined plan does not sound like making a good game but someone just making what comes up to their mind.

The devs are actively making whatever their fan base decides. Ik being a angel supporter i pushed for gobo content.
I don't know how many times I have to say this, to you, even, but this is false. We no longer have a patron reward for suggestions, only one person ever used it, and the pool of patron-voted content is provided by us. And we plan to work on this game for quite some time after both modes are fully playable start to finish (I've said this multiple times on this forum). Every new year someone's going to say "X years in development and it's still not finished!", even after that point, as if we're CD Projeckt Red or Valve or whatever, as if we have some kind of hard deadline that must be met for shareholders (we do not!). I've said it before and I'll say it again: as long as people want us to keep working on ToA and we don't get tired of doing so, we will.

These criticisms are always incoherent, asking for things that nobody actually wants. Do you want us to listen to our fanbase? To ignore them? To stop working on the game? Seriously, the criticism here is that we listen to patrons when they say they like something. That's not a good-faith criticism. I wish there was a way that I could demonstrate when people just have an axe to grind, and there's nothing we could do to please them.

There are always some people, particularly non-patrons, policing what content we add to the game. Every time we add anything, someone on this forum complains that it's not what they wanted, because nobody is interested in everything we add. If you don't like kissing art, don't worry, there'll be something else next week, and, also, there'll be more kissing art, because we didn't add it for you.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I wish balls of devs did something with newbies asking literally the same questions all over again each year because the game doesn't give them the real directions to what they should do with this whirlpool of new encounters choices every months.

I understand a tiny team can't make such a game all by themselves in a span of even 4-6 years, but honestly I have to say it's in some cases becoming even harder to play it. It feels like drowning in the amount of “content” that is generic new sex-scene stuff without any solid ground that could help you snap out and grasp what the hell is happening.

I mean:
  • four locations, — but all of the shops are on the first map. Both existing towns on the first map. And all the companions are here. For years now.​
  • When you move further, you can get in ambiguous quests. You have to find characters, than backtrack to the places that are VERY VAGUELY hinted. There's no way to tell for sure who you have to encounter. When you do, you get a short often strange/boring scene (with Trudy and Kylira, Alma had a bit more fun quest scenes).​
  • Also you get in fights, which are very similar. Your strategy is basically the same, you just manage your health and use same skills. Learning something complicated doesn't really help you. You just need adequate stats and gear, then do all the same things. And again, it was like that for years with small additions like armor weight and upgrades, that again affect the battle as whole, instead of giving you variety in tenths of different fights.​
  • After the aforementioned you only experience encounters. Encounters, encounters, checks in same stuff, the same choice in letting them lay you or fighting and losing/winning. Overall they're written good. But there's so many of them with the same fabula that it can make you sick. The only proper analogy I could find is the butter you use to make your food tastier, and of course it does, but when you only add butter everywhere you feel sick of how fat it was (by the way, EVERY character has the same fat butt and tiny waist).​
Majalis do have balls. But they don't have what it takes to continue ToA. Maybe they know what has to be corrected. Maybe somebody in here could make them. Maybe it wasn't possible in the first place. Flaming in the thread or not, wasting their time or not, we certainly need dialogue right now, “let them do what they want with their game” proved itself not quite problem solver.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes