crapfest

Jun 29, 2018
Latest review made me chuckle, someone saw the tags, the screenshot and really thought 'oh yea! this right here is clearly straight man's power fantasy I'm sure I get to partake in pusse at every corner' :ROFLMAO: 'people want your ass in a game tagged gay and futa, whaa I thought futa was the type of cheese and gay meant gay women'
Was that review deleted or am I missing something?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Any android link. The current android version from this page cant be installed.
Have you played this previously on your android device and only the most recent version is giving you a problem? The reason why I ask is that the current android version has been available for download for 5 days and you are the first person to say they are having a problem with the android version. This game is popular enough that if there was a problem with the apk from any of the four links - there'd have been a lot of complaints.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Was that review deleted or am I missing something?
Yep... now I feel a bit bad for bullying gamers the most opressed group of all. Or maybe they got smacked by review rules? But I honestly never seen this particular rule enforced in the reviews I'm not even sure its a hard rule I think it's just a suggestion so you don't make reviews solely based on your preferences.

But short ver of what it was is 'game is teasing you with pussy but never giving you any and everyone is after your ass' not as an additonal note so people can decide for themselves but as a reason for why they are rating it lower :D there were like a couple words total that were an actual review which was that scenes are boring once they start repeating which is... fair, can't really dunk on that.

Reactions: Twiton

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
there were like a couple words total that were an actual review which was that scenes are boring once they start repeating which is... fair, can't really dunk on that.
For a time being I was thinking the same until I realized. Scenes are not boring at all. I enjoy reading most of them, even though technically they all come to being somehow humiliated and used in one of the holes. If you catch the idea, they all are pretty cool.

But what kills it is repetitive gameplay part. You really start concentrating on reading aspect more than actual playing sooner than you could hope to scratch the bottom. You need to accept you're going to start reading an illustrated book at some point instead of, like, getting invested into mechanics. Managing things like Purity and passing checks or failing them soon stops catching your attention. If you want a literal book reading session, then you may continue enjoying it. Otherwise variety in gameplay situations is what you would really long for.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hi, I'm trying to play this game, but every time I try to open this game it opens up in a really small window. I do have an M2 MacBook Pro but I'm playing the game via the Parallel emulator/ visualizer. So if anyone can help me to make the games window bigger, so that I can actually see the game and the writing. I would really appreciate it.
There is no need for an emulator on mac just download the mac version and if you want every weekly release you just have to apply it to the latest monthly mac version.
What Niveket said.
If you want to upgrade the Mac version with the latest weekly update, then right click the Mac app, pick Show package contents and navigate to /Contents/Resources and replace TalesOfAndrogyny.jar with the new one. Make sure you name the new jar the same as the one you are replacing.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
is there a way to get an transparent text box?
Well, you just open a UI folder inside the game file with archivation app, find and replace the interface item you want to be looking different.

Or you can make a translation pack that has this interface item alternative image. You'll need to write a tiny txt file named manifest for it.

DeathProphet.

Jul 16, 2020
how
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.14.2)

View attachment 1499204

Mmmf! Mmmf!

Ahem - what I was trying to say was new weekly! This time around, we've got a new Demon King art piece, along with an accompanying scene, a new "Pet" skill, we've implemented Equipment weight (with balance tweaks to come), and we've got the doppelganger properly mimicking your haircut!

Next up, more Demon King stuff, some cute little additions and UI improvements, and the Blonde Werewolf (Lupa) Cock Worship animation!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
Anonfiles - Letsupload - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]
Anonfiles - Letsupload - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Note: No more Mega from me.
Edit: Java up
how to get this warlock scene guys help me plz what to do??

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
how

how to get this warlock scene guys help me plz what to do??
You need to recruit her first, obviously. Check wiki for this game if you need to know how.

Then you enter your camp (on the map you need to press the button of tent in the bottom of a screen). Visit her and talk about what she wants, choose eating her

voidrunner

Jul 3, 2018

View attachment 2618745

Hayooo! New weekly!

Our resident softie the Dark Knight is getting her Kiss/Close-up animation, showing off her expressiveness, her smooching, and most importantly, her scary hotness. Look at boys and girls - she bites!

We've also added a fun animation wherein the Mimic initially grabs Hiro, which is rather... jiggly. Speaking of jiggly, Tea the Slime now has new battle music, and it's kind of a banger.

Still working on the Lupa story mode encounter and the rest of the Shopkeep new scenario - next up is some of that and more of the Dark Knight - specifically, her eating Hiro's ass and getting them ready for some gentle lovin'.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Android [.apk]
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
For some reason, the jar file refuses to open :/

thafutafanatic

Jan 2, 2020
I randomly recalled that about a year ago, we got an update that supposedly included the following:
New content:

• Added Generic Autofellatio animation!
  • - Simultaneously assfucked variant
  • - Added to Autofellatio stance in battle
I realize that I've never actually seen any autofellatio aside from the scenario(s) at camp (IIRC, you can do it on your own if you have high enough dexterity, and I think there's a scenario where Urka makes you do it).
Was an autofellatio stance ever actually added in battle? If so, how do you achieve that stance?
No idea what the "simultaneously assfucked" variant is either.
Anyone have any clues on this stuff?

• Thinking Face

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Applekeep Butt Lacey.jpg

Hayooooooo! New weekly!

This time around we've got the art of the Dark Knight eating out our hero's ass, prepping them for the kind of harsh lovin' she's known for, and some expanded associated scenes.

Bit of a slow week - both a bit under the weather and a certain game keeping us occupied. Well, two, actually - did you know Elden Ring has a Seamless Co-op mod? It's pretty great!

The Lupa story mode encounter and the rest of the Shopkeep new scenario are still in the works, don't worry!

Links in the OP!

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes