Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
The Redhead+ mod has been updated to the current version. Follow the link to the mod page from the TOA banner in my sig and browse the thread for images and descriptions on what has been changed. Enjoy!

Take care and stay safe.

• Love
Reactions: kdunnorofl

NinTensei

Mar 28, 2019
truly unfortunate my lads I've been an on and off patron and for about 4 updates now I've had a sound error with the mainmenu apparently and thought hey maybe if i just wiped everything and got the newest it would be fixed alas it was but i too have the same tiara control problem. I will always like this game and support it but damn might as well try using my imac vm or even use the apk on

edit: tiara problem gone but the sound error returned

Caused by: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Couldn't load dependencies of asset: sounds/IntroSound.wav
anybody have any tips?

Last edited:
Reactions: incuisitor

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Weird... I was expecting barbs, sure. Wasn't expecting her dick to be quite THAT anatomically correct though. lol
Mostly I'm concerned that Maj is losing his passion for writing about big dicked characters...
I miss the exitement I felt when Minotauress got introduced to the game :(

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Mostly I'm concerned that Maj is losing his passion for writing about big dicked characters...
I miss the exitement I felt when Minotauress got introduced to the game :(
Minotauress actually kinda got forgotten about actually. Felt that character was kinda unique and should get more art.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 793074 View attachment 793075
Neat update, but I've encountered a couple of game-breaking bugs:
- Owning the "Tiara of Control" would crash the Inv UI - I had to manually edit the save file to get rid of it :(
- I seem to be stuck on the third map - the new Map UI seems to be interfering with clicking on squares which are too low on the map and there is no way to pan the square needed to return to the second map any higher :(

EDIT: same problem when trying to get back from the second map to the first, the only way to return to the first map seems to be the Town Portal Scroll or the carriage

Last edited:
Reactions: incuisitor
Dec 7, 2017
Minotauress actually kinda got forgotten about actually. Felt that character was kinda unique and should get more art.
A lot of the art and stuff is currently dictated by patrons.

I THINK (don't quote me on this) the minotauress won a patron poll to have one of her scenes animated like a month or two ago... so there should be an animation for her coming up.

D

Deleted member 2215801

They're wrapping up to finish the game.
Doubt it. We are still missing a lot of art, game mechanics, and fleshed out scenes. I'm thinking there's at least a year or two before there's any sight of a completion.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes